It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Hi there this is my first post on these forums but I've been reading for quite some time now. I keep hearing about Elenin and its trajectory but is there an actual figure on how large this object is? Perhaps the dimensions of the object, I've heard roughly 9-12km in size, is this an accurate estimation or do I have it completely wrong?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Call me a skeptic but why do so many of these "projections" have "elinen" suddenly changes direction to seemingly coincide with where the earth is going. I think it's a bunch of hogwash with fear mongers speculating and manipulating pieces of info to drive up their youtube/website views, or even personal businesses

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
does elenin actually exsist? iv done a quick net search but only sites with info are ones like above top secret. Well what i realy mean is has the MSM done any story's on this commet?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
does elenin actually exsist? iv done a quick net search but only sites with info are ones like above top secret. Well what i realy mean is has the MSM done any story's on this commet?

not yet..they will though..next autumn maybe

Elenin is just a distraction..beware ppl

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

That's because it's most discussed by paranoid conspiracy theorists.

Yes, it does exist, and yes, people have taken photographs of it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Text PinkI cannot find the video that OP put up yesterday about the Astronomer's Opinion of Elenin. Can anyone direct me to the correct feed? Sorry, I'm a newby and haven't figured this place out to well yet

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Are you lying, or just woefully uninformed?:

www.amication.de...

That link was back just ONE page!!! Seems if people would actually read threads for a change, a whole lot of MIS-information would not be disseminated so readily.....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I didnt want to read 37 pages pre=coffee this morning sorry
Thank you xo
edit on 18-4-2011 by SuzMc because: adding a thank you

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by C64Warrior
Well I don't know this was posted in this thread, another question we have to ask is, does Leonid Elenin exist. Is he a real person? Can we answer the question with "YES", then all these name decodings would be already debunked.

iasc.hsutx.edu...

The information from the OP sound quite vague to me. I am not a believer in "doom due Elenin". In another thread was mentioned, that its trajectory already became farther away from earth. No need to worry.

Btw, when the end comes close, do you really think the elite can just keep their mouth shut and silently hide in underground facilities? So only we average guys got struck by whatever and they resurface when its over.

Ever thought about all the nuclear plants? What would happen to them, when they half destroyed keep on boiling and polluting the whole planet with radiation? Just got a great example with Fukushima. When the elite wants to stay on this planet, there is no other choice than informing the world and prepare the planet.

I agree. I realized that the code name LEONID ELENIN was a smoking gun, if we could prove it to be this.

Does Elenin exist? Well, yes he does. There are picutres of him (I've even seen a private photo of him and his daughter), he's attached to many institutions, his Internet trace goes back ton 2008...and I've talked to people who've known him since 2007....there is a bit of local Russian press about him, before and for discovery of comet (apparently he was into finding asteroids before then). HIs blog was set up March before December discovery. He is amateur and while he's done those Russian interviews, it seems - SO FAR - NO ONE HAS EVER MET THE GUY. I've talked to MANY of his Facebook contacts and they mostly work with him...but remotely...NO ONE'S MET HIM.

So he's definitley real and people are interacting with him. But no one's ever come forward with info about meeting the guy, and he refuses to do an interview with me or provide some up-do-date video on blog.

So he's real. He's active on Facebook and his blog (went from private to now upping his reputationa bit...maybe in response to all this).

THERE IS WAY MORE TO THIS INVESTIGATION (i've gathered all the sites he shows up for...keep in mind his name translated from Russina to Enlgish literally is YELENIN, and he shows up for different names in Russian and English searches...he's going with his English name for name of comet and his Facebook though)

anyways you guys might find other leads and stuff worth investigating-
theufoinquirer.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
other things to think on, carrying this over from other thread...

Just sharing/adding to table-

a comment on my blog
"Giant Stealth Planet May Explain Rain of Comets from Solar System's Edge" (dec 2010 written, when Elenin discovered comet) - www.space.com...
"spring is fireball season" - www.space.com... (NO IT IS NOT)

Supervising astronomer for US navy talks about Planet X in March 2008, 3600 year elipitcal orbit - www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
And yet another victim of Jadczyk's charletanery. Sorry to debuke, but C/2010 X1 will probably reach perihelion in September 2011, and in my opinion will be less bright than Boattini. Too bad, we all hoped we could spend some night at the eye and watch it. Elenin is dashing fast and probably will not even survive its closing down on the sun.

Elenin track

Don't take everything for granted, expecially from that crazy person!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
here's a march 27th photo of the comet, if you're curious -

theufoinquirer.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Comet Elenin may just become naked eye visible later this year if we're lucky.

Yes, if we are lucky.
Magnitude 6 is the darkest light level a normal eye can detect.

Naked Eye guide

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i stick to what my source told me 100%. this is not meant to be a doom and gloom thread. i realize most people won't trust my information, but i'm not asking you to. you'll see it in a few months.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
i stick to what my source told me 100%. this is not meant to be a doom and gloom thread. i realize most people won't trust my information, but i'm not asking you to. you'll see it in a few months.

but if this IS real...that means we need to start preparing ourselves and our friends.

i don't wnat to alarm people unncessarily

is there anything at all you can do to help us believe you?

i really appreciate your tip

are you not worried about your name being un-anonymous?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Let us know more info, if and when you get it. You should bug the crud out of your source. This is information the masses need. Everyone should have the opportunity to prepare in whichever way they choose, but they have a right to know. Thanks, for posting!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
There have been several posts recently regarding Comet Elenin, it's debatable existence, trajectory, etc. One such claim is that Comet Elenin will be closest to the Earth on October 19th. Some have speculated that it may be a few days before or after this date.

In another recent post, people have been quick to point out some interesting observations about the movie "Knowing". Aside from what's already been mentioned about it's several erie coincidences, no one has pointed out that the end event takes place on October 19th. Is this another foreshadowed event? Could Comet Elenin be real and will it's proximity to the Earth & Sun cause major solar activity on that date? I guess only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bookmandh2

That is very strange, indeed. Thanks, I am going to watch it again.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
NASA just released Millions of photographs just this week. They say it's a 360 degree view from WISE. Why hasn't this doomsday Comet shown up in them. Or if it has why isn't there a link proving your theory from them?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bookmandh2

Oh it's definitely real and it's big. The MSM had pictures of it. There was also a company called "deep Impact" that launched two rockets at it to supposedly find out the make up of the comet. That happened in 2005. In the picture you could see the impact area because it was very smooth and the rest of the comet's not. However they were saying that it's closest pass was in April 22 million miles away or something like that. The name of the company that launched the experiment has a site up about their mission g\just Google it. THAT bother's me. That we shot at this thing twice already (6 years ago) and the name of the company happens to be named Deep Impact like the movie. And also in the movie the comet that hit earth was called ELI I think. Kinda makes ya go Hmm. But I'm still skeptical. Everyone was saying in March it was gonna mess us up then. And then nothing happened AGAIN. lol

PS I couldn't find their site but I did find two sites that talk about what I was telling you. Cant I get some stars? lol

www.nasa.gov/mission.../deepimpact/launch/event_transcript5.html

www.windows2universe.org/...missions/.../deep_impact_jan_2005.html&edu=high

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join