It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by theinfernal
TextTextText Red
THIS JUST IN! After minutes of exhausting research I have determined that Elenin will directly hit the McDonalds on Cassopolis st in Elkhart, IN! I have an inside source at NAPA that can verify this. How disheartening to realize after the impact of a reletivly small body in the infinity of space I will no longer be able to get my Angus burgers there! Come the f' on people! How in the hell could anybody calculate with all of the variables that something is gonna hit the ISS in 8 months!? WOW, LOL!

Oh now come on. Can't you position the burgers a few miles from impact and just have them well cooked? Surely this is a possibility. Some brown sauce should take the charcoal taste off enough if done properly.

Fnord.

edit on 15-4-2011 by Hitoshura because: Hail Eris

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
I don't profess to have any answers- but my gut feeling is just screaming that something is coming soon and at an Extinction Level.It really seems like there is a HUGE coverup going on.Most likely to avoid mass panic..........
I believe this statement is true, there is obviously a huge cover up under way. What is it about this "little" comet that has them scared?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

As I remember at the end of the movie scene, people are boarding a gigantic ship meaning some type of tsunami and the earth quake kind of disaster. But then I could be missing something..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I don't think this argument could ever actually be resolved until after the event/un-event.
So what is the point?

Doom loving believers will not change their minds, and will continue to believe that we are all screwed. Then we have the other side, that thinks this is a comet which is not really that much more special than any other comet, aside from the fact it will be close.

Either way, for the most part, everyone will stay on whatever side they are already on.
So what is the point of arguing?

By the way, I am on the side that is not thinking this will be an earth-changing event, but I think it will be a cool thing to watch as it passes by. If I am wrong, and this is Captain Niburu coming to shoot his galactic lazer beam into to the heart of my Mother Earth, then so be it. I will accept that, while enjoying the show that is occurring during my last few breaths.

Point being- this argument will not end until after Elenin crosses our path.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
Let us all keep in mind that NASA is a goverment agency so any data or information that is released to the public is highly filtered. So to anyone who questions why, if an impact from Elenin is imminent, the public is not warned, I offer you two scenarios:

1) Disclose all imformation and data to the general public in regards to an oncoming impact of enough significance to potentially cause an E.L.E the moment it is discovered. At which point the entire global economy is crashed, massive riots and pandemonium fills the streets. Goverment and NASA officals are held responsible and draged from their offices and lynched in the streets. Chaos reigns supreem, until BOOM!! The End.

2) You tell the public nothing. Everyone goes on about their buisness as usual. And in the month or two prior to impact inwhich the comet/planet/star/whatever is visable in the sky, NASA asures the people that there is nothing to fear (for as long as possibly sustainable) until BOOM!! The End.

Anyone else notice the abundance of commercials for the Goverments Readiness Program. Ready.gov
Something tells me they know something is going to happen.
The Goverment's prepared. Are You?

Even though I'm on the nay side of this debate. Your post is exactly my own thinking. If this were the real thing, and there were whistle blowers coming out left and right, nobody would believe them anyway. Not here at ATS, or anywhere else. TPTB would go to great lengths to assure the status quo, and keep everyone blissfully ignorant of the real threat, while they gave us plenty of fake threats to worry about. From my perspective, thats what is happening here. But then, I'm a bit cynical anyway. S&

edit on 15-4-2011 by Klassified because: grammar police

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by theinfernal
TextTextText Red
THIS JUST IN! After minutes of exhausting research I have determined that Elenin will directly hit the McDonalds on Cassopolis st in Elkhart, IN! I have an inside source at NAPA that can verify this. How disheartening to realize after the impact of a reletivly small body in the infinity of space I will no longer be able to get my Angus burgers there! Come the f' on people! How in the hell could anybody calculate with all of the variables that something is gonna hit the ISS in 8 months!? WOW, LOL!

^^^^ nice lol ^^^

and to add heck of alot of flags for a quick statement with no evidence

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I do think one thing : if they're not worried about it hitting us and everything's ok, they'll make sure to milk as much fear out of people as possible before it does pass. Probably including sending shill brigades out to cause all types of mayhem.

Like Hunter said himself : Kingdom of Fear.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Here's the math: 92,955,807 miles (1au) * 0.0004617 = 42917.6960919 miles.

Anyone:
Isnt the ISS only like 250 miles from earths surface?

It orbits between 173 and 286 miles.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Talkabout A fearmongering Paradise, jeez iv not seen so much in one thread

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
On videos with lots of views containing elenin information, click on posters who dismiss elenin with a superior air and sound intelligent, and you will find many of them have accounts made shortly after elenin was found. I'm not saying all of them are part of the disinfo, but you will probably notice the pattern too.

Why am i posting this? people have a right to know.

i will try to find out more.

this will probably come to bite me in the ass...but i have a nasa source.

(totally wrong forum, if mods would move to somewhere more appropriate, i would be greatful)
edit on 14-4-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: wrong forum

edit on 14-4-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: added source.

Man, you come here to say that there's a sh*tload of disinformation about ELENIN spread on the internet and you "have a NASA source"...

Can you prove you are not ANOTHER disinfo shill???

edit on 4/15/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
Maybe this vid can shed a bit of info on whatever is out there...

Please.....the JPL program has been altered to ensure dis-info ....this IS a cover up
edit on 15-4-2011 by RLP4883 because: under line IS

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hi All

Has anyone heard of the OSIRIS-Rex program. The "official word" is that if it gets the go ahead it will launch in 2016, I know thats a liitle off the dates being mentioned on ATS for a meteor hit but how do we know it didn't launch already some time back to intercept Elenin?

National Geographic
news.nationalgeographic.com...

NASA
www.nasa.gov...

To quote "Orbiting 83 million and 126 million miles (133 million and 203 million kilometers) from the sun, RQ36 passes within about 280,000 miles (450,000 kilometers) of Earth's orbit. As a result, NASA has officially classified RQ36 as a "potentially hazardous asteroid."

I searched ATS for OSIRIS-Rex with no results so don't think this topic has been investigated before on ATS.

I'm only new here so go easy on me.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think the comet will change course and come to earth , then in a blinding flash 44000 people will suddenly appear, all chanting, Not this Fecking Place again.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by csgt428

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Here's the math: 92,955,807 miles (1au) * 0.0004617 = 42917.6960919 miles.

That is still more than 42,000 miles out from the Space Station...

Halo and debri tail size of comet or unknown cosmic body to consider?
Earth's Diameter at the Equator: 7,926.28 miles (12,756.1 km)
Van Hallen Belts around the Earth - The big outer radiation belt extends from an altitude of about 10,000­65,000 km and has its greatest intensity between 14,500­19,000 km -
Experiments were first carried out in the 1950s which distrubed these belts - this disturbance it is estimated will take hundreds of years to settle back to its natural state.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It would seem a little more logical for NASA to be worried about Stereo A or B.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

yay.. someone else who knows/believes in the cover-up to stop the world from panicking

everywhere you look... info is being removed on an almost daily basis

if nothing was going to happen, don't you think the various governments would debunk it?

our level of civilisation is over-due it's ( almost) traditional extinction and this could be the start of it

I for one am prepared for the worse but also reversely for one hell of a new years eve party if nothing happens

only time will tell

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Please check this link on JPL, to get the projected orbit.

Q: If the diameter of 2010 X1 is 86000Km, and its preceeds our orbit, how will the trail effect us as we travel through it?

Rgds, Max.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RLP4883

Originally posted by lagenese
Maybe this vid can shed a bit of info on whatever is out there...

Please.....the JPL program has been altered to ensure dis-info ....this IS a cover up
edit on 15-4-2011 by RLP4883 because: under line IS

You sound knowledgeable.

Care to provide evidence beyond using caps lock and the underline feature?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
For my, worst Elenin alignment by Jun 14..
Biggest earthquakes expected on 10-18 Jun, but that is only my way of thinking !!

Peace..xD

www.2shared.com...
edit on 15-4-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

The 3600 year orbit is what is being attributed to the mythical Niribu.
Now its the orbit of Elenin?

I was under the impression that this was a new discovery. Is this not true?

Thanks for your input.
edit on 15-4-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join