It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Nah.......

Maybe Elenin is the reason why Microsoft hasn't released their Xbox 720 ....

I just read, today, that SOny and MGM are agreeing to join up to absorb the distribution costs for the next "James Bond" epic, due to be released in November 2012.

I mean, since they're going ahead with 007, it is obvious, isn't it, that they anticipate the World will still be here.

Unassailable logic, what say you?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Here's the math: 92,955,807 miles (1au) * 0.0004617 = 42917.6960919 miles.

Interesting.

By comparison, the closest Halley's comet has come to the earth was 3.2 million miles per wiki

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Comet

In 837, Halley's Comet may have passed as close as 0.03 AU (3.2 million miles; 5.1 million kilometers) from Earth, by far its closest approach.[56] Its tail may have stretched 60 degrees across the sky. It was recorded by astronomers in China, Japan, Germany and the greater Middle East.[10] In 912, Halley's Comet is recorded in the Annals of Ulster, which state "A dark and rainy year. A comet appeared."[62]

At a distance of .03 AU or 3,200,000 miles, they say it was a dark and rainy year in 837.

Halley's comet is estimated to be 5 miles by 9 miles in dimension, or 15 km long by 8 km wide.
And this is only the nucleus, not counting the dust trail.

1 LD = 238,857 miles

3.2 Million miles is pretty dang close to the earth, for Halley's comet.
But 42,000 miles is is basically on our doorstep, for Elenin.

Looking at the JPL website chart of
NEO Earth Close-Approaches

There are around 380 pages of the chart, or 190104 close approaches with all less than .5 AU

It is not till I get on the very last page, and at the very bottom at that where they have anything coming this close to what Elenin will be.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
wait...should I kill my neighbor now and steal his food, or wait this time to see if it pans out.

I am down to only 3 people left on my whole street due to all the false flag "end is nigh" topics on here...got tons of food, but killed most of my street off...still waiting for Obama's red army to come take muh guns and put me in a fema camp.

You know what...to hell with it...i am not going to kill off my neighbors just yet and instead risk it and wait for real information...damn you ATS!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Jebus! my eyes are watering...forgive if ive skipped the last four pages....
Heres a few asides:
Magnetic anomalies of the world in motion....Both the north pole(and by inference presumably the south pole as well....)and the Atlantic magnetic anomaly are in motion....(this is accellerating and science has set up to study the atlantic one from the falklands recently....)

The solar system, has entered or is about to enter a region of space which is somehow differently composed than the void weve been travelling through......

I wont begin to outline the steps our various goverments are taking towards a more rigidly controlled police state, but im sure youve all seen it happening.....(its obviously far easier for goverments to get obedience this way)
Perhaps they see something on the horizon that they cannot prepare for under a democracy...?

No real attempts being made to right the economy or spend less money, everybody just keeps ploughing into deeper debt(nations)
Its like money wont matter soon.....

The US govts FEMA buying up freeze dried rations till they have overloaded the supply chain somewhat....recently.

NATO going cowboy all over the place and the thrust seems to be resources and fuel.....They seem to be much more willing to cross the line between diplomacy and military action these days...

Earthquakes seem to be on the increase world wide.
The sun itself has begun a period of what is expected to be a very active peak period....

Rumours of DUMBS, and news of "shelters" being constructed here and there, (Moscow for one)
Personal shelter sales up gross% points.(hardly due to the comet but...)

Comet Honda also involved in flyby at same time....

Tyche is a real object....!It has been seen as far back as the 80s ( IRAS)and is being under reported like crazy...
Tyche is a jupiter or bigger size planet or brown dwarf.
Why is there not maximum efforts being made to explore its possibilities????(orbit?)
Here is a whole huge object that WILL definately influence the whole solar system, and we are seemingly ignoring it.
Maybe ELENIN is just a smokescreen for the real bad news TYCHE!

The chances of this thing ripping into the moon may be worth looking into.....or even sharing and electrical connection with each other?Now that would be a light show! I cannot believe that it would not change the moons orbit however slightly if it did though....
If an earthquake can alter our orbit the moon would not be unaffected by a collision as has been stated.
Like it or not, the outer planets are not conforming to expectations and the variations do indicate that there must be other gravitic influence out there somewhere....

Whatever happened to that other thread a while back which was speaking of two huge objects which were headed our way from outside the solar system?I wonder if they are going to show up within the timeframe we are talking?
Could be our rescuers comming?Get ready to welcome the star brothers......Take me home Jeeves....

Its also true that the various goverments of the world are unvieling their UFO investigations more frequently and publicly.
Is there a movement to force the USA to disclose being attempted by those countries?
I amgetting a ways from elenin, but its all related somehow im sure of it!
edit on 15-4-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So, this is just scary to say the least. Are there any estimates on the size of Elenin?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
could be huge events happening between sept 26th and Oct 17th if past alignments are anything to go by.... this is gonna be a little too close for comfort.... you would definately think that this would be in the News!!!

This comet does not have enough mass to have any effect on us at all even if it passes just outside the atmosphere or even closer than that. All the chat about its incoming alignments causing earthquakes or whatever are simply bunk and scaremongering with no sound basis whatsoever. Just relax and enjoy the show like the majority of us intend to

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
reply to post by weedwhacker

Once again I will post the guy who actually discoved this comets website. He does not reply that often, as I am sure he is busy, but seriously send him a question about the comet. He says it will not come anywhere near us. His calculations say 34 million miles.

He also figured out the size of the tail.

spaceobs.org...

From the source himself-

As I wrote in previous post, coma of comet Holmes expanded to ~1 million kilometers in diameter after explosion. My comet will pass at 34 millions km from the Earth. So this is not dangerous for us.

link   

Originally posted by MRTUDDY777
please watch my video on my take about comet elenin. www.youtube.com...

horrible

link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

You should be able to see it with binoculars. This isn't like Halley though where all you have to do is walk outside and look up.

link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
could be huge events happening between sept 26th and Oct 17th if past alignments are anything to go by.... this is gonna be a little too close for comfort.... you would definately think that this would be in the News!!!

This comet does not have enough mass to have any effect on us at all even if it passes just outside the atmosphere or even closer than that. All the chat about its incoming alignments causing earthquakes or whatever are simply bunk and scaremongering with no sound basis whatsoever. Just relax and enjoy the show like the majority of us intend to

ok, i'll take your word for it but it does seem a bit too close for comfort!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

I have been screaming this from the roof tops for months. You can see the trajectory on NASA's small body diagram and see each day as it gets closer and closer! If NASA still has it up!?!?!?!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

thank you for actually doing the research and looking at the real facts.....I am sick of people on ATS basically wanting the world to end by making things up
edit on 15-4-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You know, I keep hearing that claim about the 3600 year cycle being false, and if I hadn't verified it with my own eyes/research I might listen to what you have to say.

Perhaps if I had just read it somewhere and ran with it you would have a leg to stand on here, but alas, you do not.

I did the research and was surprised to find that there is a swarm of disasters in the historical record that exactly correspond to this cycle...earthquakes, volcanos and tsunami's.

...as a matter of fact, Greek culture was founded following one series of events (a massive flood to be exact).

ETA...

As I have posted many times before, I started out as a skeptic on this matter.
edit on 15-4-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Here's the math: 92,955,807 miles (1au) * 0.0004617 = 42917.6960919 miles.

Anyone:
Isnt the ISS only like 250 miles from earths surface?

Actually 219.35 miles. www.spacedaily.com...

And they need to adjust the orbit of the ISS all the time.
Because..

At ~350-400 kilometers altitude, the ISS is above most, but not all, of the Earth’s atmosphere, and tenuous though it is at the Station’s height, some drag is produced as atoms collide with the ISS. The Station’s orbit decays by a few hundred meters each 24 hours.

suzymchale.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
reply to post by Signals

thank you for actually doing the research and looking at the real facts.....I am sick of people on ATS basically wanting the world to end

Well I never said I didn't want that

link   
Theres no fun in that.
Were here to find the conspiracy behind it.....Theres got to be one!

link   
Seems to me that if this comet is heading toward Earth and NASA has its trajectory,speed, and size to 1.5-2miles as well as a time of arrival even the Reagan's "Star Wars" era program would be enough to eliminate the threat much less the technology and defense systems of today. The reason it is not being covered might be because it really does not pose a threat regardless of its angle. One nuke can devastate a 5 mile area making a 2 mile object inconsequential as a threat and as for hitting it they can pinpoint a 3 foot target much less a 2 mile one.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

added more to clarify.....lol

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i double checked the info i got. i was confused hearing of nasa's fears for the ISS. i'm attempting to learn more as i type this. if i can get anything else, i'll post it immediatly. i realize most of you won't believe this without proof, and i am trying to obtain something more solid.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Maybe Elenin is the reason why Microsoft hasn't released their Xbox 720 or sony their Playstation 4 because they know theres no point wasting time and effort on something thats gonna get wiped out.

Yeah. I'm sure you are right.
They would want to make sure to save their money, so they will still have it afterwards.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join