It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media coverage.. MASS SIGHTINGS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Great video, OP. This link you could send to all your family/friends w/o looking too weird about the subject (which I did) because of the official nature of it being in the news media. It's a nonchalant send.

The interview at 8:30 in the video is kind of eerie. Anyone have any comments on that?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
There is another video on youtube with a call from the same caller to George Noory on Coast to Coast AM radio stating that his previous call to Coast to Coast AM was a hoax call. I'm not sure what date the second call was made to Coast to Coast AM, but the chap even did an impression of his previous call, the one mentioned in this thread. Title should read Mainstream Media Coverage Mass Sightings 2 Years Ago.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This video contains at least 12 rocket/missile launches, punch hole clouds, proven hoaxes and yes even good 'ol chinese lanterns. Every clip on that video has been debunked here on ATS (some of them numerous times).
Oh, and the guy claiming that there were hundreds of witnesses to the so called Jerusalem UFO gives the links to the reports please, bet you cant link to even 5!!. They dont exist.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It is so ironic how the most mysterious things in life end up in the bone pile because they are just too bizarre to continue investigating. This is one of those examples why people are still afraid to come forward to to become whistle blowers to the high strangeness a small handful of people are privy to.

I personally feel sorry for the caller and will always think that he was trying to expose something so sinister that it took him over the edge of his sanity.

In the end he was probably used in further experimentation and or other off worldly uses. He was made an example of to his peers who may also one day consider exposing the unexposed truths of area 51.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I personally feel sorry for the caller and will always think that he was trying to expose something so sinister that it took him over the edge of his sanity.

Personal feelings often don't make sense. This case is in the bone pile because there is nothing more to go on it (from what I know). There are a handful of cases like this. Many are more compelling than this one in fact, but that only means that said cases are important to put off to the side as unsolved. Nothing more. They are not an argument for anything as of yet....

It is important to remember cases that have lingering doubts, but it is equally important to cast aside cases that have a large amount of evidence going against them.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Threads on the Art Bell caller:

Now, most of these are just back and forth on whether people think they are real. I am pretty sure there are better threads on ATS about the call but I couldn't find them.

Again, the most important thing about this case, is that the second caller (the hoaxer) says that he has called in the past as a joke, but I haven't seen/heard anything to confirm that. If anyone has that it would be greatly appreciated if posted.

edit on 17-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hey at least the topic is igniting some good discussion.. And for new posters please read the recent posts through, we have about four videos of the alleged "second call" from the coasttocoast "hoaxer". Im lovin the opinions. As for the guy who said "everything has been debunked on this site" watch the video, take notes, and link me to every thread on this site that debunks all the clips on the video. Good luck. Im curious to see where all this UFO stuff leads, it seems like occurences are starting to become more dramatic and our steps to these "aliens" are closer and closer. Boncho, i may not agree with you in aspects but your keeping the discussion alive.

As for the rest, what do you think about the caller saying these are extra dimensional beings?
edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Sounds like the radio caller believed what he was saying, to me.

Whether he was delusional or not is another question.

Someone mentioned that some other person called in and claimed to be a hoaxer that did the event? If so, I'd like to see that please.

Otherwise It has been 14 years and nobody has heard of that man that called into Coast to Coast. I wonder what became of him.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Mainstream media coverage?!? Whoever thinks that has NO IDEA what mainstream media covereage in this day and age even means.

And I ask you, you really think this subject is ready for modern mainstream media covereage? If so, I am sorry but your are mistaken. Any real reporter will look at this subject, see the obvious signal to noise ratio and dismiss is before trying to sell it to Joe Six Pack.

It is simple, reduce the signal to noise ratio to make is easier for the "mainstream" to do their thing and you WILL see MAJOR movement in this subject. Until then, well you stuck to conspiracy boards where we all end up look like tin foil hat wearing fools. Don't believe me? Ask your Average Joe to read even the thread titles on the front page of this forum alone. Enough to send any rational person screaming in the other direction.

The inability of people to understand what "mainstream media coverage" means in this modern 24/7 news cycle is astounding. A few stories here and there, a few silly internet blogs here and there, some books now and then, and you spending all your time involved in this (so it seems more important than you understand it is) does not constitute anything that will result in mainstream media coverage.

Now, I will say this. It we had mainstream media coverage in the manner that I am referring too, this subject would be blown wide open in a week or so. Why hasn't it? Because it can't be taken seriously. Why can't it be taken seriously? Because of the obvious ignorance and bias of those that promote it.

That lack of the above understanding is our greatest failing. Shame on all of us.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
this is the real deal....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Hi! If you're interested in that strange incident, please take a look at my previous post (www.abovetopsecret.com...), there you can read the full transcript of the call and what it was that possibly interrupted the call. That the call got interrupted because of a strange technical failure, is something most people miss, when they throw that story to the hoax bin.

To your question regarding the callers words of "extraterrestrial beings":

Caller [voice breaking up with apparent suppressed crying]: OK, um, um, OK,
what we're thinking of as aliens, Art, they're extradimensional beings,
that, an earlier precursor of the space program they made contact with.
They are not what they claim to be. They've infiltrated a lot of aspects
of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51.

(please see my previous post for the full text and sources: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

This small detail, "What we're thinking of as aliens [...] they're extradimensional beings [...] They are not what they claim to be." this gives me reason for serious concern. I'm sure the most of you have heard about Jaques Vallée. He is one of the very few people in the field of ufology, whose reputation is untainted until this day. And, as an assistant of Allan Hynek, he was one of the first (especially scientists!!!) to investigate in that field.

It was Jaques Vallée who advanced the interdimensional hypothesis. According to that hypothesis

unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own. It is an alternative to the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH).

IDH also holds that UFOs are a modern manifestation of a phenomenon that has occurred throughout recorded human history, which in prior ages were ascribed to mythological or supernatural creatures.

Keep that in your mind, and then look once again, at what the caller told:

"they are not, what they claim to be"

Why should they claim to be something (extraterrestrial?) what they aren't?

I think, we all should take a closer look on that strange case, and try to debunk it as good as whe can, and pin our findings at the top of the alien forum, that that case is closed for all times. Without ANY doubt, that case has to be debunked as a hoax.

Because if it can't be debunked, then... I don't know how to say. But the tone of the callers voice should give you an impression of what it will feel like, if what he says, is true...

edit on 18/4/11 by Peloquin because: editing links

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Are we seriously going to go on a rant about this misuse of "Mainstream"? Pardon me for the misinformation, you see when i see these ufo stories being brodcast on Fox and being brodcast nationwide and in different parts of the world i assume the use of them term "Mainstream" is in proper context. I did not state "All over the world coverage-blowing up your emails- on every channel- UFO coverage" did I? Lets relax.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Thats a great post, i find that hypothesis extremely fascinating and plan on reasearching into that. I am captivated by the thought of dimensional travel or "reality hopping" (the hypothesis of Quantum Leaping)
Great post. Do you think these 'extra dimensional' beings have intergrated their way into the government and military like he stated in the calling?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Thanks for your kind reply! You ask if I think these 'extra dimensional' beings have intergrated their way into the government and military like he stated in the calling?

That question is difficult to answer. There are so many rumours that seem to be plausible, but finally can't be validated, so that it is difficult to base a response to this answer on evidence.

But to start somewhere... That Interdimensional Hypothesis in combination with the account of that caller gave me the creeps. Because... I started thinking about, if the things we call demons are not just of mythological nature.

The infamous Revelation of John comes to mind.

As we all know, that book is still a mystery; countless people found countless ways to interpret those cryptic words.

That little detail in the callers words "they are not what they claim to be" (for all who don't know what I'm talking about, read here ) brought me to the question, WHY should they claim to be something they aren't, as I told before. I think, if we can answer that WHY, we can answer the question WHO, and then we know the answer to WTF?

Or, more precise: I asked myself if "what we are thinking of as aliens" (excerpt of the callers account), in fact didn't fall from the sky, but from heaven...

I have to say, I have great difficulties with that approach, because then I have to tie several things together, that I'd like to stay separated.

But - and I say BUT, if what that caller said is really true, then that possibility is one we'll have to consider.

That those who claim to be aliens, are in fact all too known. Since ancient times, since the Revelation of John.

As demons. As servants of the great deceiver.

And that's why that infamous call has to be debunked as a hoax. Because if it can't be debunked without the shadow of a doubt (and to my opinion, it isn't fully debunked, of course regarding the signal loss), then possibly we're in serious sh*t.

I plan to make a new thread about that frantic caller and to carry all together, what we know about that strange incident. I find that case as one of the most important ones of ufology. Because of it's implications.

Beside that - there are more hints, that "extradimensional beings" might be a reality, that we finally can't avoid.

Ever heard about the Skinwalker Ranch? Jaques Vallée was part of a scientific board to investigate the strange happenings on that ranch, and what happened there, seemed to confirm his interdimenional hypothesis.

That, indeed, there are beings, that share our planet with us since the earliest days...

I never heard of the hypothesis of Quantum Leaping, but I will investigate it, it sounds very interesting!

good day!
edit on 19/4/11 by Peloquin because: links fixed

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by MrWendal

He also gives the same scared voice to prove it was him, admits to calling other times with other hoaxes, and even admits that when the station was knocked off the air it even freaked him out.

Did anyone find his other calls? If he had called in at other times was there ever a recording that has been talked about? I'm curious.

The caller claims to have made other calls, and if I remember correctly he gives the names he used but never did say what his topic was. How truthful he is, I do not know. I have never searched other C2C shows in the archives to check. I'd imagine it would be a lot of shows you would have to listen to to search for it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join