It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media coverage.. MASS SIGHTINGS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Did you watch the full video?

It shows footage from 2011 as well

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this. I've been sharing this video on social sites and just the other day someone else shared it so its good that more and more people will possibly become interested!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I don't know how any of this helps with making UFO's mainstream. As other people mentioned, most everything in the video has been debunked.
...and the debunkings were pretty conclusive.

So what good is it for fake information bing posted in the MSM? How is this good news for anyone waiting for a serious effort done in this area? If anything it is detrimental...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I know why the believers work so hard to prove their claims but why do de-bunkers work equally hard to prove something doesn't exist when there is nothing to gain?

As believers are always looking for proof to justify their claims, the non-believers are working just as hard to de-bunk everything.

So....if the de-bunkers cannot prove their claims just as the believers cannot prove theirs...how will we ever know?

Only 2 possible outcomes:

1. UFO lands and sez: 'Howdy!'

2. Govt. sez: 'It's just the military doin' stuff'.

Game on!

Me? I'm going with the 'Howdy' thing. But that's just me.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I tend to think the second call was absolutely a fake. I think the first one was genuine. Just my OPINION. It is clean up. The guy was probably caught and murdered. OR, on the more conspiratorial side, his brain was WIPED of all knowledge he had obtained from Area 51.

Just speculation. No proof. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
I tend to think the second call was absolutely a fake. I think the first one was genuine. Just my OPINION. It is clean up. The guy was probably caught and murdered. OR, on the more conspiratorial side, his brain was WIPED of all knowledge he had obtained from Area 51.

It's weird that a hoaxer would admit to it isn't it? Most just keep making hoaxes, look at YouTube...

The other thing, is that the coincidence of the show going down (as the guy says) made it seem real. Why does he come out and admit to a brilliant ruse?

It was a strange event...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

awesome video thanks dude

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Creepy, I know a lot of those were hoaxes and I think the one in Russia was even a terrestrial rocket and only 5% of UFO videos (if that) are unexplainable. I just really hope some of the really bad outcomes of the ETH don't end up falling in that 5%, to then become 100%.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

IMO the second caller on Art Bells show sounded nothing like the first one did. I didn´t heard the same voice and fear and terror is really hard to fake. This is a coverup in his truest form. Maybe they brainwashed him but like i said i think they are to different persons.

I love Requiem for a dream and it fits very well but there was nothing new in the video. None the less S&F for sharing.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
At 8:14, I swear that looks to me like a woman holding up something to the sky (flowers/torch)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea1323cf56f2.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4189e6b897e4.png[/atsimg]
edit on 15-4-2011 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize

I completely agree with all you said. The fear in that mans voice... my gut instinct tells me the first call was real.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Wow... really cool. I can see it now that you say that.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Nice catch.

Her toes reminds me also off the Hubble picture of the X-thing

edit on 15-4-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
...They'reeeeeeeeee baaaaaaaaaackkkk.

Bwhahahaha.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think there was some very compelling footage in there, some of which I have seen before. And I am not sure about some of the debunks that are claimed for the footage here.

For example the Jerusalem video, people here all claim it was CGI, yet in this video we here from MSM that incident was film by 4 different people from 4 different locations and seen by hundreds of people, if that is the case it cannot be CGI

People are just to busy screaming Chinese lanterns, CGI, HOAX and everything else they can think off, without any real critical investigation or looking into the background. You go with the intention of finding it a hoax or misidentified and then insult those willing to look closer. I am sceptical about every video or photo I see, and yes 90% can be written off fairly quickly, but the other 10% need to be looked at closer, not with a believing mind or a disbelieving mind but an open mind. People on here start debunking before they have even watched the video in full, or just skip through it.

And besides if you don't like these videos, you could actually stop watching them, just a thought...

Thanks OP I enjoyed watching this video

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

I think its great that he bought this back into light. Theres alot of people that are just starting with this UFO stuff. Like me. So I never would have seen this video. By the way, that call at the end is pretty freaky.
Star and flag for this thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
All these videos have been explained here on ATS.

Go and search the previous threads and stop being lasy and gullable.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
At 8:14, I swear that looks to me like a woman holding up something to the sky (flowers/torch)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea1323cf56f2.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4189e6b897e4.png[/atsimg]

You beat me to it...I noticed what looked like a face when you stop the video at 8:01. And that first call, was chillingly creepy. Just my .01 cent anyway.

Thanks OP for sharing, as I had never seen most of this footage and watched in awe.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm sure I've seen a picture similar to the "figure" in the above photo. Perhaps in a painting somewhere. I've searched google images for one similar but nothing so far.

Might be interesting to see if anything comes up.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have given the audio to a DJ friend of mine who does trance / techno music. He is going to run the audio from the first caller, against the second caller. In his opinion after listening to the clips multiple times (4 or more) he thinks the two men sound NOTHING alike. To be sure he is going to run it through his software.

I think he uses Fruity Loops and some other DJ'ing software that is way beyond what I understand...

His posting name will be: TheGreekDJ (along those lines.) I shot him the link to this discussion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join