It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast AM - April 14th 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I thought some of you would be interested in tuning into the show tonight. It looks like it could be an interesting listen.

UFO historian Richard Dolan comments on the FBI's newly released 1950 memo that recounts the discovery of flying saucers and aliens in New Mexico. Additional site: Afterdisclosure.com

First Hour: Tax change advocates Tom Cryer and Bill Spillane discuss alternatives to the current system

George Noory is the host tonight.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Cheers

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
A guy contacted the FBI and reported on the aliens. The FBI dutifully made a report and then filed it away, not caring any more about it.

Not sure what there is to discuss.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
I thought some of you would be interested in tuning into the show tonight. It looks like it could be an interesting listen.

UFO historian Richard Dolan comments on the FBI's newly released 1950 memo that recounts the discovery of flying saucers and aliens in New Mexico. Additional site: Afterdisclosure.com

Um, but there isn't a "newly released" FBI 1950 memo that recounts the discovery of flying saucers and aliens in New Mexico... That memo was released in 1977:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If this show becomes available on the Internet, I'd like to listen to it.

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 15-4-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

www.1190kex.com...

there you go

new topics

top topics

join