It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: I Was Born in Hawaii, Don't 'Have Horns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torgo
I'll never understand this issue. We're not talking about someone getting a job at Payless Shoes here. This is a man who applied for the highest positional job in America, essentially the boss of EVERYONE in America, and they don't think that the FBI, CIA, or any other government agency performed background checks on him?

If he really wasn't born in America, then this conspiracy goes higher than Obama himself, or the democratic party. Those that hold this belief would have to admit that BOTH parties have been compromised and the electoral process has been taken over by a higher power, one that us peons know nothing about. Is that the case, or do the birthers actually believe that one man was able to outfox the sneakiest and most conniving agencies in America?
edit on 14-4-2011 by Torgo because: (no reason given)
Very good point. The other hard question is his lack of credentials/ real leadership roles (Palin) period. He was placed in power to 'read from the script'. Anti Christ? No. That man is in Europe. America is the 'muscle', military enforcers and worker bees (taxes) who's time is up.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by RajunCajun

i know what he can do and show the republicans how stupid they all have been hold a press conference and show his birth certificate!!!

that will shut up all those dummies!!!!

but wait he wont!

No that will not do any good. I show it to birthers all the time and all it does is confuse them like a moth on the other side of a screen does a cat.
I guess you said it. When you have a room full of "dummies" you cannot expect them to understand even some of the most simple things.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by proximo
Do people really lack any ability at all to think logically? There is no other explanation other than he has something to hide.

Do they lack any ability? His birth certificate is posted on this very page. Please tell me about your ability to think logically.

Originally posted by RajunCajun
I suppose since the anti-christ will not be from America.
Just thought it weird he put those 2 together himself...

What is so strange about putting two of the most absurd lies about him together? Google:Obama Antichrist It is not like he just made it up himself.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
I think its because something stupid like the religion portion says that he is/ was a muslim. People will jump to the conclusion that he is still a muslim and not realize that as an infant being born a few hours before hand, he had no say so in what was written in that little space.

Here is a 1961 Hawaiian long form birth certificate. The lines are numbered. Can you please identify for me which line asks for a religion to be noted?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

i know what he can do and show the republicans how stupid they all have been hold a press conference and show his birth certificate!!!

that will shut up all those dummies!!!!

but wait he wont!
edit on 14-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

He has already provided more proof of his birthplace than most past U.S. presidents have ever been required to do. Why should he provide more proof? I certainly wouldn't. Every hear the old saying; "Never interfere with your enemy while he's in the process of shooting himself in the foot?"

Why in the world would President Obama waist any of his energy stopping the republican/tea party birthers from making themselves look like a bunch of idiots in front of the entire nation? If I were a birther, which I'm not, I wouldn't expect to get let off the hook quite so easily. If I were Obama, which I'm not, I would continue to give them just enough rope to politically hang themselves in public.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

1. back off.

2. cant read it.

3. I could give a crap what is or isn't on his long form.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
How can this issue possibly be a "non-issue". Would you buy somebody's biography only to find out it leaves out where and how the person was born. Will Obama ever have a biography published? Of course it is an important question and so easy to respond with an answer, yet he won't?

Who paid for Obama's college education, where are the transcripts and where are the stories from his college buddies?

This guy stinks in more ways than one.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2XOHsurf
Will Obama ever have a biography published?
Irrelevant to to the eligibility question.

Who paid for Obama's college education, where are the transcripts and where are the stories from his college buddies?
Irrelevant to to the eligibility question

This guy stinks in more ways than one.
Irrelevant to to the eligibility question

Do you have any substantive, relevant and substantiated reasons to dismiss the legal document issued by the state of Hawaii, and vouched for by those competent authorities, besides your personal feelings and suspicions?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Wolf Blitzer vs Obama Wall Hung Inverted 666 Crucifix Cross (8-17-11)
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join