It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Think Us ATSer's Are On A Government List Somewhere?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Without a doubt we are.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You need to decide that for yourself. Question, have you read 1984? Interesting read if you have the time.
Don't ever let anyone make you afraid...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Wow, just wanted to say thanks for that well informed post, majority of your post I had never even considered before, I definately came out of reading your post a little wiser!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm guessing I'm probably on several lists. If for no other reason my behavior with TSA. But I'm sure certain threads on here get attention way more than others do from the government.....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Yes I've read 1984, its one of my favorite books and a must read for all conspiracy theorists/NWO resistors. I wonder if George Orwell was on a list.

I'm not afraid, in fact I like the fact I might be on a their list. It means I'm doing something right!

ALS
edit on 15-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nithaiah

I love screwing with them too!

Church of Scientology keeps a list of everyone they've ever gotten mad at. My mom is on it. Wish I was

Really, what for?

ALS

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Of course we are being monitored. But ATS does a good job of distracting them away from us.

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
You are. Not me.

I am an informant.

Your kewl. NOT. Tell your masters I said hi. LOL. You deserve a treat.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Short answer is yes.

Around this time last year the Anti Defamation League put out a report, which echoed a Southern Poverty Law Center report, if I remember correctly it had to deal with extremist views and homegrown terrorism. A few of the members at ATS were listed in this report along with some comments they had posted onto this site. Make no mistake about it, this site is monitored and watched closely. The things you post here are being read. It is only logical to assume that people here may be on a watch list of some type due to the opinions shared here on ATS.

Here is the thread in which we became aware of the situation www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Short answer is yes.

Around this time last year the Anti Defamation League put out a report, which echoed a Southern Poverty Law Center report, if I remember correctly it had to deal with extremist views and homegrown terrorism. A few of the members at ATS were listed in this report along with some comments they had posted onto this site. Make no mistake about it, this site is monitored and watched closely. The things you post here are being read. It is only logical to assume that people here may be on a watch list of some type due to the opinions shared here on ATS.

Here is the thread in which we became aware of the situation www.abovetopsecret.com...

To be blunt, there is a load of not-so-cloaked (oh but how they try!), and bold faced bigotry on this site, though the MODS do a decent job of keeping the language decent. I ask for nothing more. Of course SPLC, ADL, and many more do keep tabs on this and do there own data farming (that google my not so dear friend despite your good technology; hey it is very good, no skin off my *** to tell the truth), But why does a force, and it is, like "Google" target people who "question why when I access a public computer and ask questions about your being sued, class action big time, or why certain people who work with you ****** ** ***** " ? To paraphrase princes Lea/Star Wars, "The more you tighten your grip the more that DOES matter, will slip threw your fingers" Anyone "spooked" no pun, by people who have nothing but hate for "those people" (you can just about name any group, faith, non-faith, hell I got a death threat just trying to offer my view on why "creation science" is not science at all, and this was in the 1990's at a university lecture!) Serious enough. I never treat such things as "tripe", thats just stupid... And it can be lets just say, "unhealthy". I take all threat's very seriously.

Make no mistake, home grown terrorist are very dangerous, do you all remember "Timothy McViegh"? The one who blew up the federal building, a building which had state, local, private offices and did I mention a day care center. in Oklahoma? God, was I ashamed he was a former military man, in my own countries military! Before 9/11 hands down the most ghastly terror act, if you want to talk the body count, on American soil. Do you all remember the very famous picture of the fireman cradling in his arms the dead toddler (at most, age wise) so gently and with a somewhat stunned and yet very aware expression (thats how I saw it) on the fireman's face? THAT WAS HOME GROWN terror.

Yes it has been overtaken by Muslim fanatics and I say Muslim because until someone of that faith takes a serious stand against it and has a "mass movement" that shows the world the rest of the decent Muslim faith are just that, decent people and I do believe that (despite the fact the Sharia laws ARE barbaric in some ways) In other ways there is some adult reason, it's just buried under the bull # of "honer killings", thats when you as a father kill your daughter because she had THE GALL to be raped! What the hell is wrong with that crap? No doubt there are more potential "violations" of the faith, what by the way is hardly a stain , a nasty one, on Islam alone, was known before (most but NOT ALL Christians grew up) as "heresy". See a pattern here?

Try this out: Yes, terror is both home grown and imported. And I think the only way to govern a people is to start with the separation of church or whatever like it, say "organized dogmatic" religion, thats any formalized religion, and state. That by the way means Freedom of religion, of spiritual belief and "THE FREEDOM FROM RELIGION; ENFORCED "FAITH", be it by communal bigots, stupid people or God help us any faith. Don't anyone who reads this think I don't have those belief's and (I do pray for guidance) my way of "expressing it" I try to treat all living things with as much kindness, and generosity as possible, and try not to advertise any thing along those lines I may do. That means I, if I am successful will leave good works, words and love in my wake, and no will ever no my true identity in such actions.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
remember that all seein eye thing? There is a reason it's called the "all seeing" eye. pretty good reasons there are..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Yes I do think there is a list.

Check this out
WARNING: A Conspiracy Against Conspiracy Theorists

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
You need to decide that for yourself. Question, have you read 1984? Interesting read if you have the time.
Don't ever let anyone make you afraid...

jeez, are you Hilary Clinton ???
That is also Hilary's fav book.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Tee hee.. I would imagine that some governmet employees would find members here amusing. I can see their list.... The top 10 list of ATS imbeciles.

In all seriousness, if the US governmet stakes this sites members out, they are more insanely paranoid than we are.
I can see their time better spent, sleeping on the job. Yawn...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Tee hee.. I would imagine that some governmet employees would find members here amusing. I can see their list.... The top 10 list of ATS imbeciles.

In all seriousness, if the US governmet stakes this sites members out, they are more insanely paranoid than we are.
I can see their time better spent, sleeping on the job. Yawn...

well I can't see them staking us out
but I would bet on the idea that they
have teams who make predictions
on ATS members actions.

Like they may take a news story and spin
it in the news, then they make bets against
other to see which ATS member comes closest
to the truth.

ah-haaaaaaa

remote viewing has it's advantages

lmao

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
They don't monitor but they do troll.
They also have software that'll flag any key words used.

Just to add, the list is HUGE!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Wow, excellent and very entertaining response! It also helped inform me on all the ways the govt is looking in on us. Very interesting.

And to the original post, yeah, if it was an 8-Ball answer it'd say "It is certain" lol

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It's all about Ideas and Nut Jobs.

Yes We are all on a list. They are afraid of Ideas taking hold that will thwart their hold over the people. Ideas Are dangerous!

I look at the stuff major colleges have to offer. Most of it is not real education to teach you the tools to think for yourself. most of it is job training tools - to help you get and keep a J.o.b., so you can be Just Over Broke your whole life and be good little boys and girls to give back to your Government.

The Government wants Pawns. It's all a scam. Most people do not pay back their college loans in a timely manner. It takes Years, sometimes whole lifetimes and they make tons on the interest while keeping you in servitude to them. So ya get scammed there, but you got scammed on your education too. Ya got Reamed double and you took it and liked it cus that's what they told little Johnny he had to do when he got out of High School.

God forbid Little Johnny might actually turn out to be a Nikola Tesla or some other brilliant person who could finally figure out how to make this world a better place for all mankind - can't have that cus then all their oil money will go Poof and they will have Pissed off citizens wondering why cant we have the free energy and real Freedom and why THEY suppressed it all these years.. no can't have that. So they control ideas.

But then, Those people with the ideas are suddenly The Nut Jobs! Can't have Nut Jobs either. They don't want no one with radical ideas on starting a Revolution with Guns and Arms that the Constitution says we can have for the Purpose of Overthrowing the Government when they overstep their bounds - Nope, can't have that!

These kinds of message boards are often Mega Magnets for both the Ideas People and the Nut Jobs so yeah they are constantly monitored. I have No Doubt this post will be in some government file someplace.less than 5 minutes after I post it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
ATS is the list.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Don't forget about facebook list

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The list. Yeah, your on the list, I'm on the list, and so is the person on your right, the person on your left, and the persons around you in 13 other directions! This is a communications medium, and oh yeah, Hi Uncle Sam! The motto I believe is "In God we trust, ALL others we monitor". Isn't that right, Uncle Sam ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join