It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real-time UFO sighting finder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I just wanted to let everyone in on a way that I use to find out about the latest UFO sightings.

What I do is go on Facebook and type in UFO in the search field at the top of the page, then I click "see more results for ufo" in the drop-down menu, then I click "posts by everyone" on the left.
It will then display every post that contains "UFO", all in real-time and you don't even need to refresh.

Soon as I see one that seems reasonably credible (not some kid talking about a video game or whatever), I click to see his video or I check where he's from so I can go to YouTube to see if there's any new videos being uploaded from where he lives.

Happy hunting

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Hey good info.. I'm kind of tired of watching what seems to be the same UFO videos over and over again. Not to mention the B.S. you have to filter through to get to one as well
good find S&F

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thanx

Yeah its pretty fun and it gets addictive since you can only see so many of the newest posts on Facebook.
Finally something fun on there though lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I just did a video about this...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-4-2011 by Fishticon84 because: I don't understand how to embed the video.

new topics

top topics

join