It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yet another UFO in the clouds , this one is better :) with the rumbling sound ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
lol, i am almost positive its fake , but i was convinced it was real their for a min , but i could be wrong ,

what does ATS think?

www.liveleak.com...

wait notice the rumbling sound at the end?
edit on 14-4-2011 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Fake, it was posted few months ago... Free Chechnya???? interesting background you got!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocks123

Fake, it was posted few months ago... Free Chechnya???? interesting background you got!!!!!

indeed i was thinking fake untill i heard the rumbling sound everyone keeps talking about ? interesting indeed

and yes free Chechnya

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
How has this been debunked. It seems like a pretty cool ufo sighting.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

just sent you u2u

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
How has this been debunked. It seems like a pretty cool ufo sighting.

i dono i was wondring that my self , it was the rumbling noise that made me re-consider , i know they are by a freeway but this noise was spot on with all the rumbling noise people keep talking about , notice the rumbling noise started after it took off , and it was not their prior to the ufo leaving ?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Will try to look for that thread, it was about a month ago... I think it was photoshopped or something like that... give me few minutes I will try to locate it....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocks123
reply to post by aarys

Will try to look for that thread, it was about a month ago... I think it was photoshopped or something like that... give me few minutes I will try to locate it....

ok brother , Np i sent you a U2U

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

cant find it... lets see if someone else can join and search

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

That rumbling sound is everyones stomachs telling them it's time to eat.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingLeoric

That rumbling sound is everyones stomachs telling them it's time to eat.

. ha?........haha?........hahaha? you lost me ?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
when I first saw this my reaction was like holy sh#t!!!...but then watching it a few times and thinking about it,it seems almost too good to be true...but then again,what if it isnt fake? I havent seen the proof where it says it to be. I would like to see it if there is something about it...it seems like alot of people say fake right off the bat to alot of ufo footage...why cant they all be real until proven otherwise?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
when I first saw this my reaction was like holy sh#t!!!...but then watching it a few times and thinking about it,it seems almost too good to be true...but then again,what if it isnt fake? I havent seen the proof where it says it to be. I would like to see it if there is something about it...it seems like alot of people say fake right off the bat to alot of ufo footage...why cant they all be real until proven otherwise?

i agree , see when i first saw it i thought it was fake , but after hearing that rumbling sound that people keep talking about and the connection it might have with UFOs it made me wonder ?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Looked real until the end, the lights made it look fake. I'm bnot an expert but maybe copuld have been pyrotechnics enhanced with photoshop or another program (at the end).

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It's a great video but unfortunately, definitively debunked a couple of months ago by many sources...including Jaimie Maussan. If you slow the video down to frame by frame, the object in question completely disappears one frame before the truck crosses your view, then magically reappears when the truck exits...telltale CGI.

Too bad...I was initially excited about this one as well.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
It's a great video but unfortunately, definitively debunked a couple of months ago by many sources...including Jaimie Maussan. If you slow the video down to frame by frame, the object in question completely disappears one frame before the truck crosses your view, then magically reappears when the truck exits...telltale CGI.

Too bad...I was initially excited about this one as well.

thats it just one frame ? lol ... thank you for enlightening me
i knew it was fake

top topics

join