It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make America An Islamic Nation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well, all I can say to anyone wanting to turn the UK and US into Islamic countries is this ...

No drink ????? ... You must be kidding !!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
How does one 'make an entire secular country into one of a single religion?

You can't. End of. Stop wasting your time dreaming up scare stories. It can't be done and it isn't going to happen. Ever.

God almighty himself decending on a cloud in front of the whole world would merely provoke umteen versions/beliefs of what actually happened given enough time.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Wanna make the U.S. an islamic nation? Offer tax exemption to all muslims. We'll all be running to the Turbine and Burka Depot (fictional company)!

72 virgins here I come! Although I'd prefer 72 mildly experienced women, imagine 72 emotionally attached women, not my idea of heaven. And ham is delicious, nevermind.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Wanna make the U.S. an islamic nation? Offer tax exemption to all muslims. We'll all be running to the Turbine and Burka Depot (fictional company)!

- Good one. LOL

72 virgins here I come! Although I'd prefer 72 mildly experienced women, imagine 72 emotionally attached women, not my idea of heaven. And ham is delicious, nevermind.

- Yeah I'm a kind of 'prise the bacon out of my cold dead......' myself!

But 72 women, experienced or not?! Hmmmm cool fantasy but Oh man! Sometimes I find one difficult enough!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
But 72 women, experienced or not?! Hmmmm cool fantasy but Oh man! Sometimes I find one difficult enough!

Yeah, I'll bet right about now all those "martyrs" are getting about 20 cases of "you like her better than me", 20 cases of "you think I'm fat don't you?", and 32 cases of the silent treatment. They're probably thinking "man, I memorized the whole quran for this?"

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Yeah, I'll bet right about now all those "martyrs" are getting about 20 cases of "you like her better than me", 20 cases of "you think I'm fat don't you?", and 32 cases of the silent treatment. They're probably thinking "man, I memorized the whole quran for this?"

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
As a supporter of the seperation of church and state.. this nation should not be bound by any religious belief system.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by RedOctober90]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
First off, I am not an Arab Muslim. I was born a Mormon. I am a real American, not some foreign implant with a bad accent.

I have personally seen the difference Islam has made for black Americans, when they follow its precepts, they flower inside just like good fruits.

Islam means simply; "Submission to God."

You all have been misled by your popular media outlets and silly assumptions of foreign cultures and really have no knowledge of history.

Wise persons are compatible with all religions, and a clean soul is welcome in all forms of worship, no matter where they come from. Radical Islam is something new, it does not resemble that which came before it. Islam was a major civilizing force in the middle east, and it managed to govern well for a 1000 years.

Those of you who complain about alcohol and promiscuous women, well, lemme tell ya, those things are vices in AMERICA too. Since when did you think that these things were ok? All cultures pretty much agree on what is good and evil, since we've been at the business of society for quite some time now, and we've figured out what is good and what is not. Only recently, very recently in fact, we seem to be forgetting again, and what is evil becomes good to you.

Modern Christiantiy has not proven to be useful for America, as corruption and vice is prevalent among the Middle Class as it was among the lower classes just . It is mostly a sham for us now, buried by schisms (that means divisions) and misinterpretations.

Islam has a clearly defined moral code. That is what is important. Our society needs a strong dose of medicine, because vice is eating her alive.

Our people really don't have an awareness of how bad things have sunk here, because our system was designed to isolate us from the rest of the world, so that we might make more docile drone-workers for the corporate powers that actually rule here.

Those who break out of of this manufactured "awareness" are able to see the the true nature of things. Islam is the last reisistance to these corporate powers from taking over the world. That is what all the fighting is about, after all.

The fighting is because there exist moral men in other lands who have judged the works of American globalists to be evil, and have declared war against a power that they preceive to be threatening the entire world.

Their judgment of our works in the world are just - The powers that rule America have the entire nation under their illusion, and they are evil as the day is long. They deal underhandedly with the rest of the world, under the guise of "might makes right" but all they are doing is corrupting the world with their brand of corporate morality and the cultural decay and slavery it inculcates.

That is the root of the difficulties we are having with Islam. The radicals are angry enough to kill and maim, and that is never good for anyone, but neither is invading a nation without any good reason or threat to us.

It is the place of EVERY citizen to weigh these things, and to take responsibility for them. If you do not, then you are the wretched slaves of these powers, and deserve no mercy at all. You will share in their guilt, and be covered in their gore. Ignorance is not a defense, for you are being manipulated by your rulers.

The American republic is dead. It died of rot. The men who govern now are the paid servants of corporate men, with no other base for their power. The people are now mindless slaves of a corporate generated culture, who pretend they are free, but if asked are unable to detail the nature of their freedom, or any concept of the task of a citizen. You see, America needs Islam, because it is a force of liberation, and a guide for men to follow. The current system of America is a sham, a scam, and a trap for the unwary.

We do not need the Arabs' version of Islam, we need Americans teaching Americans, we do not need strange languages, we need eloquent english, and men worthy enough to teach it from their own hearts. Islam is not like currency, it doesn' tneed to be backed by them in Saudi Arabia. Muhammed himself said that the natural religion of children is Islam, which is true, and this agrees with the words of Jesus, who said that the kingdom of heaven was like the little children. They mean the same things, if you have any sense.

That is the work of those whom I hate, those whom I speak against, the wicked powers that rule my nation, that now seek to rule all the earth, and smother out every last vestige of holiness left in the world. They have deceived my people, esalved my brothers, and indoctrinated a whole generation of my little ones into their servitude and their ignorance. Their parents assisted them with open eyes, afraid to dissent because of their chains that tie them to the system.

Arkaleus

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Arkaleus,

You're post, while very well written and articulate, promotes an organized religion. Any organized religion is wide open to corruption and power struggles, just like the evil corporate empire you speak of. I agree with you that our government serves only special interests, and I despise them too. I do not however agree with what you call evil, promiscuous women and alcohol, etc. We, like it or not, are animals just like every other organism on this planet. Just because our brains have developed more over time than most other animals (with the exception of sea mammals) some seem to think we should be held to some high moral standard and we should deprive ourselves from the pleasures of life. I am not willing to live in the chains of Islam any more than I am willing to be a mindless servant to my corrupt government. If you find comfort in Islam, all power to you, however that should be between you and Allah, it is not up to you to decide what is good or evil. Personally I believe in a higher power, but not one that man can label and claim to speak to or for, and I believe in the "do unto others" philosophy, if I want to party or fornicate, thats my business and does not directly affect you. Also I would never worship a "god" that would put a temptation in front of me, then punish me if I take it, to me, that would be a cruel and unjust god, not worthy of worship. But as far as the corporate monsters that aim to take over the world, I am not blind to that and agree with you, they must be stopped, but you cannot gain the American people as allies if your message is that we must believe as you do or be covered in the gore of our corrupt government. People will reject that and continue to support the government and view Islam as hostile. If you have made your "submission to god" I am happy for you, let me live with my own spirituality and we can all work together to bring down the corporate greed machine that is trying to purchase the world.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I don't know if I can get this across to you.

if you want to fight something, you have to learn how men have fought big monsters in the past.

If you recongize the monster we face, then you better understand how to fight it.

There are many stories that explain this to you. The Ramayana, Beowulf, Rig Veda, and the Avestas teach you how to fight big monsters.

Have you read these?

You can't go a'whorin and show up to the battle drunk, guys. You can't be pure and dirty at the same time. Don't you distinguish between clean things and dirty things? Don't you understand why we do this? It's not because some cloud-god tells us this. It's because life is a immense struggle between very nasty forces, and if you don't understand this then you are great fools.

Maybe you guys need to learn a little more before you start replying to the things I say.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
I don't know if I can get this across to you.

I'll try my best to recieve it.

if you want to fight something, you have to learn how men have fought big monsters in the past.

Do you mean ACTUAL monsters, or fairy tales and mythology? Do you mean like shooting a grizzly bear with a large bore rifle? Or showing medusa her own reflection so that she will turn to stone?

If you recongize the monster we face, then you better understand how to fight it.

Well, it would be interesting understand your "master plan" to bring down the "Empire" , have you prepped your X-wing fighter, remember, you must wait til they inactivate the deflector shield before you attempt to fly into the Death Star, then fire your photon torpedos into the main reactor, then you gotta make it outta there before she blows. Good luck.

There are many stories that explain this to you. The Ramayana, Beowulf, Rig Veda, and the Avestas teach you how to fight big monsters.
Have you read these?

Yeah, and they're all FICTIONAL stories! I like Star Wars better.

You can't go a'whorin and show up to the battle drunk, guys. You can't be pure and dirty at the same time. Don't you distinguish between clean things and dirty things? Don't you understand why we do this? It's not because some cloud-god tells us this. It's because life is a immense struggle between very nasty forces, and if you don't understand this then you are great fools.

Just let me know when the battle begins and I won't drink or "let flipper out of the tank" the night before. (To tell thw truth, I don't even drink because I'm a bodybuilder and drinking lowers testosterone levels, but there are other ways to party, oh yeah, but I won't partake in any of them the night before the big battle.) And yes I distinguish between clean and dirty, but sometimes I want to be dirty, and as long as nobody is harmed in any way, that's totally cool, regardless of what you think. And I never claimed to be pure. If you can say you are, and if that makes you feel like a better person, be as pure as you need to be. But do not try to force it on us. We can agree as far as the corruption of government for money and corporate control issues go, but after that we split quick. If somebody MUST live by YOUR moral standards to be accepted as a human being by you, then it's not worth your acceptance.

Maybe you guys need to learn a little more before you start replying to the things I say.

Maybe you need to learn a little more about HUMAN BEINGS before you start saying things. Times have changed, why are you stuck in archaic times? Why do you reference fictional stories to guide us through REAL life. The problem that we face with our corrupt rulers must be addressed in a "real world" manner. The monsters they faced in your mythology did not have the weaponry our rulers have, it is not a problem that can be solved with bloodshed, but over time and with our money. We must start by weeding out the most corrupt politicians one at a time, and voting them out of office, and make sure the succesor is aware we are watching. First thing, we must get Bush out. We'll move on from there. But your threats of our bloodshed and crumbling of society, and your stating we are wicked because we choose to live our lives, is no way to make a point.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by 27jd]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join