It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listening to idiots talk about the best tin foil for your head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hey all...

Im sitting in a restaurant right now listening to a group of "conspiracy activists" talk about which brand of tin foil to put on your head so the CIA cant read your mind. One guy even went so far to say he wears a cement helmet around his house so they cant hear his thoughts . Im not sure if this is the right forum for this thread but I wanted to ask..should I approach these people and ask them to have meetings in a less obvious place. I feel that people like that give ATS a bad reputation. No way is ANY of these guys an ATS member. Any advice?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
hahaha you serious 'well the walmart brand of tinfoil isnt to good you see its what the CIA wants you to use, you need to go and get this really obscure brand because there is more tin in the foil' hahahaha, you should record it could be a good comedy show lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
its funny that people think that tinfoil would actually work...we all need a special helmet like our old friend Magneto....seen here...

this thing would be awesome if it could be mass produced...hell,if it kept Xavier out of his head then it should work for anything else
edit on 14-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cheftim59

Ah, I see you are a new member here.

We all have tin foil hats. You haven't made yours yet?

I much prefer the good quality extra tough tin foil.
You have to use so much more of the cheap thin type.

If you use several layers to make your hat it will be much more effective that just using one layer.

Good luck my friend. Watch your back,

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Wooo Hooooo
Tin Foil Hats
Nothing like throwing on a few rhinestones via the bedazzler

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

make sure the layers go shiny side / dull side / shiny side (it bounces the signals)

And op, no, i wouldn't approach those folks, and even if they were shouting about ATS, i would not worry, we are stronger than that,

ha...that must have been a funny sight

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You mean my cement helmet DOESN'T really work?

Hmm... maybe they are spies, sent to investigate if there are any "crazy conspiracy theorists" who knows what they are talking about and approaches them.

If they ask you to join them at the back for a "secret meeting" RUN!

Seriously, though, don't pay attention to them. If you approach them they might tell you you don't know anything and that your mind is being read and stuff like that. Just let them think they can actually be safe with their strange hats.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheftim59
Hey all...

Im sitting in a restaurant right now listening to a group of "conspiracy activists" talk about which brand of tin foil to put on your head so the CIA cant read your mind. One guy even went so far to say he wears a cement helmet around his house so they cant hear his thoughts . Im not sure if this is the right forum for this thread but I wanted to ask..should I approach these people and ask them to have meetings in a less obvious place. I feel that people like that give ATS a bad reputation. No way is ANY of these guys an ATS member. Any advice?

My husband and I were sitting together a year ago and we started hearing a sound in our ears...both at the same time, the sound has grown louder and louder and we now have to live with it around the clock..maybe if we would have had tin-foil hats it would never have started ;-0

Basic thing here when people sit together and discuss whatever...it is none of your business.
That's like saying if you were italian... say, and saw a group of Italians sitting around in public looking like geeks in geek cloths saying geek stuff you would feel the need to tell them to go somewhere less public because they made Italians everwhere look like geeks heehee!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
who freaking CARES if someone reads your mind?!?!

you really wanna look in here? some uuuuglly stuff goin on up here.. .. not my fault tho..

...not my chair, not my problem that's what I say...
stupid dresses..

...stupid flowers....

(if anything wouldn't tinfoil ENHANCE microwave activity??... i'd like to see what happens when these tin foil wearers try to make a call with their cell phone.. mmmm extra crispy grey matter... or hey here's a clincher.. what if "they" actually WANT you to wear tinfoil... oh man.. )

-

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
No dude, you have to # with them...

Talk into your shirt sleeve, make it noticeable. "Red team, they are in the diner, do you have eyes on?"

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You should have talked to them- they are probably members in good standing right here on ATS!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
ATS has the best selection of Tin Foil Hats...we had a contest to prove it.

ATS Tin Foil Hat Contest

Although I am partial to this one
edit on 4/14/2011 by UberL33t because:

new topics

top topics

join