It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for fans of hot sauce

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Mhmmm..... a saranchi chilli sauce paired with the sweet yummy flavor of lemon... and add some garlic and possibly the sweet flavor of hickory barbeque sauce ^_^ Something like that.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hot sauce? Oh man do I remember the fad over Dave's Insanity sauce and that line. Cant' get enough of it.

On the other hand what I find is most hot sauces contain too much salt. I don't want salty - I want HOT.

And HOT with flavor.

There's sometimes - like people have said - you want just a mule kick, other times when you want the whole atom bomb... Regardless it's still got to have taste.

I'd love to see a hot sauce with pineapple! There're so many great recipes combining meat and pineapples but most hot sauces available cause the tastes to clash instead of collide with a nice harmony of sweet, meat and HOT.

Added note? I've yet to see a hot sauce with an appropriate name. No one ever mentions hemorrhoids in the name but oh yeah don't we all just know where we get them from! (Of course I don't but just sayin'...)...

So, make the pineapple flavored habenero and name it something like 'Blow a pineapple out ya butt' sauce... Not only does it describe the flavor, but, the 'after' affect.

Wow did I need this distraction today or what? Thank you, lol.

I hope you plan on sending out tasters!

peace

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

So would you buy a hot sauce named the "Burning Ring of Fire"?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join