It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the 'Birther' argument really just a way to discredit reasonable criticism of POTUS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
He has shown his birth certificate. He had to and there are many pictures of it out there. The issue is that the state seal is not shown because it is a copy and on the original the state seal is on the back. Done deal.

In my opinion he probably hopes that the gop continue pounding on this because when election time comes up he's gonna whip it out and it's gonna make every republican who brought this into question look like a complete idiot.

I really can't believe the republicans are walking into this trap lol

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

You actually think birtherism is a Dem conspiracy?

Pence, Tancredo, Trump, Palin, Beck, Rand Paul, Pawlenty, Santorum, Crying boy, Fat pill head, all covering for Obama. I've never seen Rand Paul say he believes it.

That's a good one.

Actually, Beck regularly mocks the birther argument. Limbaugh too (assuming that is the fat pill head you are referring to). Pawlenty has repeatedly said he doesn't question his BC.Palin has said she believes he was born in Hawaii. Boehner has said he believes he is a citizen.

Where are you even getting your information from?

www.therightperspective.org...

www.thestatecolumn.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Watch him tear apart a 'birther' who he calls 'children' living in a 'fantasy'

edit on 15-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

In my opinion he probably hopes that the gop continue pounding on this because when election time comes up he's gonna whip it out and it's gonna make every republican who brought this into question look like a complete idiot.

Agreed.

I really can't believe the republicans are walking into this trap lol

What Republicans, specifically? It would appear the majority of Republicans dont really take the bait, even if they dont mind people like Trump running with it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There seems to be a lot of assumptions posted here from some who think that this is a 'republican' rumor, despite the fact that most prominent republicans have publicly stated they dont believe it.

So why is it an issue? And who is really perpetuating it?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hey, look! Glen Beck has been stealing my crib notes!

The Fed has its first press conference today in almost a century. No one's paying attention to it because THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE FINALLY CAME IN...Why is it more people care about what Donald Trump is saying than what the Fed is doing? Is it a lack of education? Maybe it is. Are we more up on reality TV than reality? Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join