It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati cards Predicted everything that's happening now!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Just look at this video and tell me that's not exactly what's been happening lately!!

Which adds more credibility to my other video.

Japan 11/11 disaster predicted in movie!

Everything is just a coincidence...everything!lol

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The 1st video was uploaded 3/20/11.

How do we know it was done before the earthquake???
edit on 4/14/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hmmm.. I wonder if things from "Munchkin" will start happening to.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Fishticon84 because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
That is quite the compilation of info.
certainly seems plausible

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
no, not really the illuminati cards also predicted another big earthquake in cali and nothing happened...........

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
The 1st video was uploaded 3/20/11.

How do we know it was done before the earthquake???
edit on 4/14/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

On the other side of the coin, how do we know it was done after it.??? which it really doesn't matter as he was just stating that it is one of the Illuminati cards....
edit on 14-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hi..im MISS CLEO,please call 1-900-BUL-SH1+ for your tarot card reading today!!!....for those old enough to remember who she is ,that is what this illumanati card bs reminds me of...tarot cards are nothing but a sham and people shouldnt take it seriosly...its all up to the inividuals interpertations..so people can make whatever outcome they choose really

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
What early warning did Japan get or am I missing something?

Also like I've said on all these Illuminati card threads...what about the other 400, 500+ cards?

Tell me more about the Post office card and my favourite "ketchup is a vegetable" card?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
One of the Illuminati Card shows Godzilla. Will that card come to life? I find a real Godzilla scary

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Did a search on the so called t.v. station on the video. It said WSVD News Live....This is what I found for WSVD so far....

"All definitions for WSVD acronym or abbreviation have been removed or haven't been published yet.

and also.. WSVD is a VIRUS... and also " WSVD Watermarking scheme" I am going to keep searching though just to see if it has a real meaning...Good Post...S & F

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
All they are is cards from a game that happens to be ABOUT the illuminati. So of course they're going to have things related to the events that are fictional IN the game.
D&D has many campaigns in which the heros have to kill the king of a town, but not once did I compare that to a real-life assassination.

Steve Jackson just thought up some possible disasters for use in his game.
If you REALLY think that he just might know something, then check out his other games like Munchkin, Zombie Dice, GURPS, etc..
Then If you want to extract some fictional information to turn into what you believe to be real-life predictions; You should really look into his Mass Combat and Ultra-Tech GURPS ruleset books.

Oh!.. I also heard that Milton Bradleys game called Perfection is predicting an earthquake in 60 seconds.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Can someone please explain to me how this card game is supposed to work?

So what if there is a card game with several disasters on the cards of the deck.
I can make a card game like that and the disasters are bound to happen sometime in the future.

It's a completely different thing if someone managed to pull the exact cards involved in the Japan disaster (tidal wave, earthquake, radiation etc) and link them to a specific date.
Chances of that playing out correctly is so slim that I would actually take in consideration that there might be something to this.
But from what I see here, people just link alot of random disaster cards together and say that they somehow predicted the Japan disasters.

Is it the pictures on the cards that makes it a prediction?
If so, they are all very blurry and vague and with some imagination you can get them to be anything really.

And my last and final question.
How come people link these card predictions to past events?
What good is a prediction when the disaster has already occured and you merely link the cards to it afterwards?
It's not even worty of beeing called a prediction then.

So if you believe that theres something to these cards and their ability to predict events, please give me a prediction that is yet to come.
Preferably on a given date as well.

Until then, this is just alot of mumbo jumbo afterhand construction nonsense really...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Okay I want you to open your minds and pay attention to what this woman(yes woman) has to say!

The date 11/11 on the clock of the illuminati card is undeniable and adds even more credibility to the theory!

Just another coincidence right?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It makes me wonder about seeing 11:11 all the time.Or is there another 11/11 going to happen?That would be November 11 2011, so I guess we should be ready just in case.
edit on 14-4-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Many small EQ's happened in Cali. Not a major one but ehre were more than 80 small EQ which is a lot in the small ammount of time the occured. So yes prediction is still there but not with 100% precision tough.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

i really hope you don't believe someone "predicted" that, because cali have mini earthquakes all the time.....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
they did and didn't predict anything in particular, if any of you takes the time and research on the thing, you will see that the game is a trading card game like pokemon or vampire, or yu gi oh, or the likes, you buy starters with some cards and then envelopes containing several cards, many repeats and low count cards per set of course, people arrange the card and choose to be any faction like the UFO, the Bavarian Illuminati, the Asian Illuminati, the conspiranoics or whatever, then you have several cards that act as locations, and then some cards are actions you perform on enemies, so for instance, you have japan, and some opponent "attacks you" with the earthquake generator then some reactions occur and more cards are drawn and discarded in turns.

It isn't a tarot card spread by any means, the game was loosely based or very influenced by the works of Robert Anton Wilson and his pal Robert Shea, specially the Illuminatus! Trilogy , a sort of bible for the conspiracy mindfruk adept out there than not only questions reality itself but our collective intentions as a whole species, fascinating read BTW...

Dont take anything for granted it was known since the 70´s that this mess was unsustainable for long, all Steve Jackson did was to project by divine inspiration all the devious plots and crazy stunts only the masked overlords of humanity could come up with!

there are lists in this very forum if you search of links to places where you can browse though all the 300+ cards the completed sets had! I bought them just for the sheer mind altering statements and clarity of events that are depicted there, awesome works of modern art, really a mystery in itself even without the prophesying stuff added!
cheers!

Verifying my claims, there are two Illuminati card games, a sorta monopoly like and a trading card game, focusing on the same subjects! one has all the pieces, the other you get sold separately...

edit on 15-4-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Welcome to two months ago, OP. You're certainly on the cutting edge.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Yes you are right, but the thing is that during that specific time the ammount of mini EQs that happened were not normal. I'm not an alarmist but yes someone predicted something would happen in the ring of fire and it did. The point is the magnitude wasn't as high as it was being said but the EQs that ahppened out there are still significative.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Is it true the cards predicted 9/11? There is a card showing destruction of two towers and another with the pentagon. Or were those cards made after 9/11?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join