It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails On CNN Home Page Over US Capitol: Conditioning?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Well, aside from the conditioning idea, we are pretty much on the same page.

What makes me think it is conditioning, though, is the fact that for the last 14 years or so, when I showed "chemtrails" to people, the usual response was; " Duh!? I thought they were normal clouds... "

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Was it the project Stormfury? It began in 1962.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi

Was it the project Stormfury? It began in 1962.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well, I don't think so.. It was a single trail in the sky, and I remember it being from some sort of event, or arena. And it was quite distinguishably a wide trail, not a normal contrail...

I think it might be from the film "What On Earth Are They Spraying"... I'm going to scan it now and post if I locate it...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Give this film 5 minutes and see what you think...

"What In The World Are They Spraying"?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Here's a summary of the contents of the 1st 2 parts of WITWATS:

Part 1

Part 2

Save yourself some time - it only takes 1 minute to read each, and that's 3 minutes of your life you won't have wasted.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Here's a summary of the contents of the 1st 2 parts of WITWATS:

Part 1

Part 2

Save yourself some time - it only takes 1 minute to read each, and that's 3 minutes of your life you won't have wasted.

It's amazing how people such as yourself can single out one point of view and establish it as the ultimate conclusion to an exploratory piece. Do you consider yourself an open-minded individual? Think for yourself...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

OY!
Long video here!

It's getting late and I will be watching it tomorrow. Thanks for the link.

A good reason to condition people to believe the "chemtrails" are normal and OK is that it would prevent movements to form asking for clear answers on the programs and agencies involved.
It's like for the UFO phenomena, if it doesn't exist, we don't have to talk about it.

And as more time passes, there is more "evidence" that "chemtrails" are nothing new, giving the false impression it has always been there.

Chemtrails could be all or either of:

Gates nanovaccine,
cloud cover to repulse sun and cosmic rays to enter due to ozone layer depletion,
hiding of Nibiru/Tyche/Nemesis/PlanetX/Brown Dwarf...,
Weather Wars,
create a heatwave by trapping the sun and cosmic rays between the Earth and cloud cover,
hiding of a space war going on without our knowing,
hiding a coming Alien invasion until the last possible moment,
hiding of extreme human technology, etc.

After I began noticing the phenomena, I could establish a link with the weather changing. When I saw "chemtrails" in the morning, I knew it would rain in the afternoon. If the day began as frying hot, "chemtrails" were applied and later the sky would be filled with low clouds, turning the day into a madly moist hot day.

The spraying, I remember, was sporadic, at first, and only in the day. I took the time to check. Then, it began to be more frequent, and so was it on television and movies and videos.
Then it was also made at night, insuring rainy mornings.

I feared poisoning at first, but, why then the conditioning? It left me somewhat reassured that it had to be about geo-ingeneering, but was it war? Most likely.

Then, I learned about the incoming massive, "invisible" object from space. Information about it has been suppressed at the beginning of the reports, in the 80s. When I learned that space agencies had recorded temperature rise on every planet of the system, I knew global warming was a scam, so it left me with the incoming massive object...

My current working theory is that there is geo-engineering going on world wide to create artificial cloud covers to protect us from sun and cosmic rays due to magnetic field failures due to the incoming massive "invisible" object, apparently giving off enough heat/radiation to heat surrounding planets.

So again, yep. Conditioning at its best.

( LOL I'm so tired now... Didn't mean this post to be this long... )

top topics

<< 1   >>

join