It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails On CNN Home Page Over US Capitol: Conditioning?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You be the judge...

I mean, you think they would have accessed a clearer picture from archives or google images... Why not?

edit on 14-4-2011 by rstregooski because: title

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

the fact they are over congress does no favors to the theory. the lines in the sky exsist, but this just proves to me it is not a evil conspiracy. what ever they are they are breathing them to, so i am happy with that.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Why would it matter what they're over.. It's all weather modification anyway...

edit on 14-4-2011 by rstregooski because: g

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You must not know how evil minds work... [SNIP]

They spray love and kindness over Washington, District Of Criminals and spray us peons with the real deadly deal......You see, psychotic minds don't work like a decent persons mind....They are truly EVIL..and the soon people realize this and realize they are inbreds the sooner we can clean up this mess....
edit on 14-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Removed comments concerning illegal substances/activities. Terms & Conditions Of Use (See: 2e and 2e.i)
– Please Review This Link.

edit on 16/4/11 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wasn't there a theory a while back that these "Chem Trails" aren't actually being used against people, but are actually a chemical being used which hangs in the atmosphere to bounce energy waves off of for HAARP's benefit. Sometihng about helping HAARP target underground bases/bunkers easier. This would explain their ubiquitous usage all over the globe.
There's another theory that its used to block certain light from entering our atmosphere from space. Infared maybe? Who knows?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It is conditioning, you are right.

They are put in commercials, tv shows, silver screen movies, you name it.

Just take the movie Cars, for example. Of course it is a 3d movie, but why are there traces of wheels, made of clouds, in the sky, next to "real" looking ones? It is a kind of conditioning for kids.

You will see them everywhere in movies now, even in historical ones... But the oldest "chemtrail" I've found in a video was from 1984, from the signer Black. I couldn't find a link for it, though.
And a few years ago, I saw a weather channel program that was explaining that "contrails" were apparent in the skies since the debut of the 70's, with satellite pictures showing hundreds of parallel white lines.

It had suddenly become necessary to tell us, 35 years later...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yea, there are so many theory's out there about chemtrails we, the little people will probably never know the whole truth...But, they are spraying something in the sky's for whatever reason, this is common sense......

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Knowing multitasking is now an everyday obligation, it could be it serves many purposes, even with different programs, specific for certain projects, like weather control, blocking rays from space to compensate the failing magnetic field, etc.

After all, the effects we see in the skies are not always the same, following a spraying.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
so contrails feature in a small nubmer of photos, adds, cartoons, movies.....and it is all "conditionsing"?

I would ahve thought conditioning would be to have them everywhere?

For me it's just another part of the the chemtrail conspiracy doesn't actually make sense.

Oh and wasn't there a thread about this already jsu a couple of months ago??

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

so whats the issue? there is weather modifaction over congress and they took a photo? how are they conditioning people?

if they are over congress it proves they are nothing to worry about. i was pointing that out for others that DO believe it is to poision them or cause health problems.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
great eye poster---watch pawn shop--they are in the sky over the opening of the show---seen them in last summers kool-aid comecial. they are in almost all tv shows when they shoot outside

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

If you look back at movies and all, going back in time, you will notice that once, there was none, and yet, there were planes already in the skies. I remember the occasional contrail. But since the beginning of 200, where I live, it has been increasing a lot, with rare moments when there was none.

It may not be poison per se, but they are hiding whatever they are doing from our knowledge, so we know it can't be good.

Just one reason. Take War by weather control. If you make it rain on your country, this water has been taken somewhere. Knowing that, you could spray in strategic places in order to have water being removed from a country to help create droughts, or floods, as would be best for your plans.
So, it wouldn't be poison, but it would still hurt many, many people.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
One more thing to add is i seny jesse ventura an e-mail hrough true tv show conspiracy theory telling jesse he should do a show on CHEM-TRAILS i hope he gets the truth out--

they are everywhere in the usa now--they start early morning makinG PASSES TILL THE WHOLE SKY IS DIMMED WITH FAKE CLOUDS
strange days strange days has info pics
clifford carnicom.com has some of the reasons
if you are young you better wake up for they are stealing your life right above your heads

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
You must not know how evil minds work...If I wanted to kill you with lets say, a scotch and water..I would have one myself, with you, only, yours would have the Strychnine in it..If I wanted to give you a hot shot, ( a shot with the white powder off of a car battery) (looks like coke or Heroin but kills you immediately) I would make 1 needle with the hot shot, for you, and make me one with the good stuff... Same here maybe...They spray love and kindness over Washington, District Of Criminals and spray us peons with the real deadly deal......You see, psychotic minds don't work like a decent persons mind....They are truly EVIL..and the soon people realize this and realize they are inbreds the sooner we can clean up this mess....
edit on 14-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

I really don't see the sense in this. I've thought for a while now that this was weather modification. If it was all about population reduction, then this would be a full-time monitoring situation. The elite, or TPTB, and their families are all over the place. How could these increasing chemtrail events be subject to such a widespread field of surveillance?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

yes i to remember that, i can never remember long persisting contrails either, by long i mean all day.
but i can never remember i pods either or playstation 3's or the latest veyron bugatti.

my point is if this is weather modification it may of only been practiced in more recent times, therefore you would not see it in the past. the fact they are not hiding it and showing it in pictures means they have nothing to hide.
assuming it is weather modification. it is not conditioning anymore than new technologies being put into the public arena.

if it is not weather modification and people think it is poision, then the fact it is over congress goes against that theory, they are breathing it to, does'nt congress approve these thing? would they pass something that posions themselves?

if it is neither of those then that leaves contrails. now i do not remember these being persistant when i was younger, but again it could have something to do with technologies that were not around back then, or switching the type of fuel or modifying the fuel to be more efficent.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
It is conditioning, you are right.

They are put in commercials, tv shows, silver screen movies, you name it.

Just take the movie Cars, for example. Of course it is a 3d movie, but why are there traces of wheels, made of clouds, in the sky, next to "real" looking ones? It is a kind of conditioning for kids.

You will see them everywhere in movies now, even in historical ones... But the oldest "chemtrail" I've found in a video was from 1984, from the signer Black. I couldn't find a link for it, though.
And a few years ago, I saw a weather channel program that was explaining that "contrails" were apparent in the skies since the debut of the 70's, with satellite pictures showing hundreds of parallel white lines.

It had suddenly become necessary to tell us, 35 years later...

I remember seeing a short film on this subject, and the oldest recorded footage of an assumed "chemtrail" was in the 1960's at some sort of event, and it was in black and white. I have yet to track down where I saw this. I believe it was one of the weather modification films from a few years ago..

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

so whats the issue? there is weather modifaction over congress and they took a photo? how are they conditioning people?

if they are over congress it proves they are nothing to worry about. i was pointing that out for others that DO believe it is to poision them or cause health problems.

My main question at the start of the thread is why would they not just access an archived shot or google a clear image for the story? It's more appealing anyway..

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Just one reason. Take War by weather control. If you make it rain on your country, this water has been taken somewhere. Knowing that, you could spray in strategic places in order to have water being removed from a country to help create droughts, or floods, as would be best for your plans. So, it wouldn't be poison, but it would still hurt many, many people.

if it is weather modification, that is a valid subject, but the o.p. was asking if it was conditioning, from what i can tell it is something that has only started to be used on a large scale in more recent times, so it is logical we would not see it in the past but would today, just like playstations 3's. so it is not conditioning and they are not hiding the fact they do weather modification. and it is not just one country doing it either.
but you raise a valid point about what effects it could have on other parts of the world or how it can be used as a weapon, i am not excusing that or saying it is o.k. assuming the trails are weather modification that we see all the time.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I am not able for the moment to find any info related to it, but there is an African King who has patents concerning weather modification patents since the 70s.
It was presented in the newspaper where I live, a year or two ago.

And the UN has laws against weather wars since 78.

en.wikipedia.org...

wearechange.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

i don't know. why do they not always take grey skies out or fluffy clouds? maybe they did'nt alter the sky at all and just showed it the way it was when they took the picture and there just happened to be some trails in the sky, and seeing as though they are not trying to hide them had no reason to take them out?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join