It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

geo war fare most effective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
this is an interesting thought, geo war fare use weather mod, devices like HAARP and chemtrails to attack countries, hurricanes, destroy their costs, tornadoes and earth quakes attack their main cities. you dont completly wipe out everything like with niclear war fare, dont create super [pandemics like you do with bio. could this really be whats behind chmtrails, part of a weapons test for the future. send bombers over spraying god knows what in the contrails, start dameging their environments, then use the big guns Like HAARP. you take out who you need end the war faster not as much adverse damage as nukes or bio weapons, but much faster than tipical invasions. i think this is how the wars of the future will be fought

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ok, I really shouldn't have put it past governments. Wether HAARP can influence the weather or not at this point, it's at least helping them research into ways on how to do so. I guess I already knew this, i've just been seeing a lot of HAARP talk around the internet lately. I obviously don't know enough about it

edit on 14-4-2011 by Artanis667 because: spelling

edit on 14-4-2011 by Artanis667 because: thought it was needed

edit on 14-4-2011 by Artanis667 because: post re-do

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Artanis667

russia has already built one of these called woodpecker(makes a sound like one) they are i beleive trying to build another one, china is working on one, countries like france, canada, norway are all working on types of these technology

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

You might be interested in this paper.

They mention HAARP like technologies under "ionizing"

Air Force paper Owning the weather in 2025 - Military Applications of Weather Modification (also here)

Introduction - Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Appendix

Now we no part of the mission of the secretive new UAV shuttle that the air force has recently launched:

In 2025, uninhabited aerospace vehicles (UAV) are routinely used for weather-modification operations.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

i have heard about these proposals to own the weather. it does strike as something that would if nothing else be useful

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
leaving now. if there are any posts ill try to get back to you as soon as i can

top topics

join