It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what if his name is Barry Soetoro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Why does it matter if he was born Barry Soetoro?
Has anyone ever asked him if he ever changed his name?
If no one did, then he obviously never lied about it.
There's nothing illegal about changing your name.
IF he was charged with a felony as Barry Soetoro, and changed his name, that still doesn't matter if he never denied being a felon. I've never seen him deny being a felon, nor even being asked that question.
If he lied about any of these issues, I can see what the big deal is, so provide a video of him "lying" about any of these issues.
If his name is Barry Soetoro, it's the media's fault for never asking not investigating these questions.
So what's the big deal IF his name was Barry Soetoro?
He probably would've gotten more votes if he didn't have a "Muslim sounding name."
Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I think it's just shock, people expect to know this guy, and trust him. When some thing like this comes out, people feel that that trust has been broken.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So let's ask him if he has a Felony!

Who's got his email address?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Can you direct me to a link that actually shows his change of name legally??

I did not have any luck searching, I found a lot of accusations, but no document.

Thanks.

Parker

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

I first heard about it in "the Obama deception" by Alex jones.
I don't believe it, but i wouldn't be surprised if it were true. Nothings surprising these days.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
IF he was charged with a felony as Barry Soetoro, and changed his name, that still doesn't matter if he never denied being a felon. I've never seen him deny being a felon, nor even being asked that question.
If he lied about any of these issues, I can see what the big deal is, so provide a video of him "lying" about any of these issues.
If his name is Barry Soetoro, it's the media's fault for never asking not investigating these questions.
He probably would've gotten more votes if he didn't have a "Muslim sounding name."
Correct me if I'm wrong.
a

If a felon can't vote for who is president, he surely cannot become president. If barry IS a felon, it matters none if he lied about it... that alone, would make his presidency illegal.

That's about all I have to say on this.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Maybe because the audacity of hoping no one would find out about those skeletons, would equal the audaciousness of laying claim to the dreams of someone else's father.

I can not understand how you could ever trust him, if those things you listed were actually found to be true.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin

Correct me if I'm wrong.
a

If a felon can't vote for who is president, he surely cannot become president. If barry IS a felon, it matters none if he lied about it... that alone, would make his presidency illegal.

That's about all I have to say on this.

A felon can run for President, he just would not be able to vote for himself.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
Maybe because the audacity of hoping no one would find out about those skeletons, would equal the audaciousness of laying claim to the dreams of someone else's father.

I can not understand how you could ever trust him, if those things you listed were actually found to be true.

If the things I list are found to be true, and Barry soetoro is his birth given name then I would never trust him and I'll be holding a pitchfork with you all.
That's why I'm asking you all to find a video of a hypothetical lie now, before it's confirmed publically by trump, if it ever happens.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I have a buddy that moved to my town from another state.

He changed his name when he moved here.

Seems weird, right?

Personally I think the whole argument about Obama is silly. America is designed to have a voice until the votes are counted and then you don't get a voice until the next election.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is an interesting article written by a father & son investigating team. For more info, check out their radio show from this past weekend. The link to that is at the end of the article.

Hagmann Hagmann Report

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It is not, this is a lie, a combonation of Obama first name and his stepdad's (Lolo Soetoro)'s last name. Mr. Soetoro never adopted Obama.

join