It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTN: Code Breakers! New "Game" For Fun and Practice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Oh definitely. First saw the thread (I think it went up around 1am uk time so I was asleep) through bleary eyes at around 7am this morning and started poking it on and off from 9am. So it took 4-5 hours I think, maybe less. Thankfully the first thread I found had a link to the original Serpo thread

- Phoenix
edit on 15/4/2011 by phoenix_zephyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
heads up , i am not sure if i am correct here , but their might be more to the code , after i typed in the serpo with the thread number, it said some to the effect of "that is witch i speak " and then it said correct , but then after i entered the same thing in again it said incorrect and began a different sequence of letters ... what do you guys think ? does it continue ?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Oh goodness me no
I hope you're wrong

- Phoenix

Edit: Seems to be the same code ... *phew* ... don't scare me like that! Comes up correct everytime I enter it. Maybe you had an extra space at the end after copy pasting it in?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Whew! Another one?
Gonna give it a shot. Hopefully I'm not too slow on it this time!

I did get a late start though

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Oh goodness me no
I hope you're wrong

- Phoenix

Edit: Seems to be the same code ... *phew* ... don't scare me like that! Comes up correct everytime I enter it. Maybe you had an extra space at the end after copy pasting it in?

i have not yet had the time to look into this yet but what do you think ? is their more to the cypher? i wish i had the time to break this code i feel very confidant

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I'm not sure. I've entered what I thought was right, it came up correct but we've had no confirmation from SO or anyone. So I wonder if a) I did it wrong or b) there's more I missed? or (as Rising Against pointed out to me) c) SO is still having net issues?

- Phoenix
edit on 15/4/2011 by phoenix_zephyr because: To add. Tralalalala

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'm not sure. I've entered what I thought was right, it came up correct but we've had no confirmation from SO or anyone. So I wonder if a) I did it wrong or b) there's more I missed? or (as Rising Against pointed out to me) c) SO is still having net issues?

- Phoenix
edit on 15/4/2011 by phoenix_zephyr because: To add. Tralalalala

i am not sure to be honest if he is or not , maybe a u2u would be in order , ill send him a u2u and ask if their are more lvls to the cyper , btw grats on solving that BTW

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Thanks
I'd thought of sending a u2u but didn't want to bother anyone

- Phoenix

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

YA , i felt the same but i sent him a Nice U2U so hopefully he will get it and reply , so what do you all think ,do you like the game ? should it continue ? i think it whould
how goes everyone els feel ?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well, I can see I missed the fun. Bravo everyone!

Serpo

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

He said in the other game post he was having internet issues and I'm sure he has a lot going on when it is working...

I sent you a U2U FYI. (Sometimes with the new U2U alert it is easy to miss)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord

He said in the other game post he was having internet issues and I'm sure he has a lot going on when it is working...

I sent you a U2U FYI. (Sometimes with the new U2U alert it is easy to miss)

i just got it
thanks much

sorry about that btw

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Oh I definitely agree that it should continue though perhaps with a different method of gaining the code or shorter codes as:
a) it gets to be a strain on the eyes after a while
b) even with a good connection it timed out on me twice and I missed a couple of letters the first time, those with poorer connections would have an unfair disadvantage

- Phoenix
edit on 16/4/2011 by phoenix_zephyr because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Oh I definitely agree that it should continue though perhaps with a different method of gaining the code or shorter codes as:
a) it gets to be a strain on the eyes after a while
b) even with a good connection it timed out on me twice and I missed a couple of letters the first time, those with poorer connections would have an unfair disadvantage

- Phoenix
edit on 16/4/2011 by phoenix_zephyr because: Spelling

i agree , i think that if he continues to do this we can be the beata testers
and enlighten him on the pros and cons of the Cypher just as you did above their , btw did i tell you congrats on solving that? lol i am super jelious but none the less you deserve it ... very good work , now maybe we can start working on the Cypher sitting out side of Langley ? lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Yes you did, and thank you
Beta testers? That'd be amusing, beta tested some online games before

Langley cipher? This? Blimey no, I'm not that good, average at best

- Phoenix

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

indeed , cryptos that's it brotha , shale we give it shot .?
i wonder what would happen if we cracked that ?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

"Well done, you've cracked the code for the alien's secret weap..."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d7dc8ce3fb9.jpg[/atsimg]

- Phoenix

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Indeed, much love to bigfatfurrytexan for that, I would never have got it as it's a hoax I've never heard of. I will probably have a read up of it later

It was only after trying a few different possible things (including Caesar cipher and anagrams) that I wondered if I was thinking too complex. I have a habit of seeing if words are written backwards and then tried every other letter, when it started to make some sense, I went with it. Now my eyes hurt *shakes fist*

Good Job All

- Phoenix

I have to many posts to really be called a "lurker", but if it is interesting it is not often that it passes my attention. Serpo was outstanding when it began, but you knew it had to be a hoax.

Regardless, it is how Project Camelot got their start, I believe (or, at least what gave them some notoriety). And Bill and Kerry still like to pretend that it isn't a hoax.

Lol, Yep.

I believe the "SERPO" stuff was what originally got me into researching all of this stuff, years back. lol
So it had to be good for something!

[tinfoil hat]
However...
I still, somehow, somewhere deep within me..
think that we have, at some point, sent some of our own people to other worlds inhabited by other beings.
[/tinfoil hat]

lol

Nice job Phoenix and everyone else!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I'm only starting to understand those games here....I guess it's because you solved it since a long time I couldn't see anyting at all on the link...or just my lousy connection....?
Anyways bravo ....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join