It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS - A couple of questions!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I've already made a few posts but I just had a few questions.

1. I've noticed that after I've made a post, in myATS when I'm subscribed to a thread I recieve no notification on whether I have recieved a reply or not, is this normal?

2. Is there anyone I can contact about removing previous posts etc after the time limit for editting has run out?

These questions probably belong in the forums some other place but since I only have a few posts I figured I'd post them here and get them out of the way. Any answers to these questions would be much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You might try the forum for Board Business and Members Questions. www.abovetopsecret.com...
You can also hit the "member" button under your avatar and click on the alert button, then explain your reason, and a mod will respond. For seeing responses, go to your profile page and click last posts, then bookmark that for reference to any responses.
Hope that helps....
Oh yea, welcome aboard

spec
edit on 14-4-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

P.S. Here are some answeres to your questions....

1] Yes. It is normal and you can find the replies to your posts on messages page accessed via the ribbon.

2] Yes. Please Contact a Mod
and they can be found in bold in the list at the bottom of the forums page. But unless there is a very good reason the post will not be removed or edited and will stand as is.

I hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks for the in depth response, it's nice to see that the ATS community is welcoming and helpful to new members.

top topics

join