It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Predictions For 2011 Early 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Early Summer 2011 (Greece riots, protests starts to flare up again) 70% chance of happening
Summer 2011 (Italians Protesting Against Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, demanding early elections) 58% chance of happening
Late Spring to early summer 2011 (UN,NATO divide Libya into a two state province)
Early Summer 2011 (Food prices sprake some clashes in East Asia)

Early Summer 2011 (American government Gears up Taiwan, urging them to strike china) 60% chance of happening
Summer 2011 (Protests in some american states demanding jobs)
2011, 2012 (Amateur astronomers locate an unknown planet,star orbiting the sun, reports of the strange celestial object are coming from russia and parts of eupore)

Late Summer 2011 (Georgie sprakes a conflict with russia over South Osseatia) 59% chances of happening.
Summer 2011 (Earthquake hits the american west)

May 2011 (Stephen Harper Wins the canadian election)

Well these are my predictions for 2011 for now,as for why i predict Harper will win, well thats an easy one, the TPTB decides the outcome in every elections, Tell me what do you think of my predictions.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

What do you base your percentages on?

Just curious, cause if it is 50% chance of happening doesn't that mean it's the same as flipping a coin!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I see almost 0 % chance of Taiwan attacking China. That would be signing your own death warrant.

There has been some speculation of a super planet in the distant reaches of the solar system. That I could buy but not the Niburi returning to the solar system.

Earthquakes always hit the west coast of the US. That's like saying it will be darker at night and lighter during the day this year.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i agree with greek riots, protests in the states and the amateur astronomers, and the earthquake.

small protests have erupted in south asia (mainly in Pakistan) due to food and fuel shortages and the rise in costs

instead of riots in italy it would be more of a protest

UN does not have the balls to do anymore than they have in Libya without outcries from other middle eastern countries

finally i do have a feeling harper will win, but not sure if its a minority yet again or a majority. i hope not

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
bump.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
hey i can predict things to, there is going to be wars the next 50 years and america will be involved in most

also there will be protests regarding politics and money

wow i'm psychic

seriously 99% of predictions are just babbling on about things everyone knows is gonna happen anyway

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I predict:

Early fall, 2011, further bad predictions on ATS. 100% chance.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

and a good chance of more earthqauckes expecialy in
California & Asia

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the 28 October- 2011 Israeli Prime Minister After the earthquake in

northern Israel(november)- and the dry lake Kinert He is government end of december/ 2012

And by Imam Mahdi or Jesus will be killed In Jerusalem: 21 december 2012

Shaul Mofaz maybe to rule in the 28 october 2011 untill 21 december 2012 and probably aim mayans from this two time is to rule anti christ

On november Saudi Arabia king will be killed - November 6 is the hidden of his death after

starts War powers

On October 20-28, 2011 comet Elenin(C/2010 X1) near Earth and Asteroid yu55 hit in East Asia And reverse rotation of the(10/october /2011 »

Gas Methane
Perfect Alignment Elenin, Earth, Mercury and Venus. During this alignment the Earth will also pass the route of Elenin so when Elenin has a tail with Debris, all the rocks will hit Earth and it could be raining Fire as the Bible tells us !!! By the way, this stuff is all going to happen when the date is 11-11-11 isn’t that cool !!!

- The sun will rise from the West and the vast skies will become red(

America the great volcano in -11 november 2011()

- will begin its activities - eight days out of the ashes

Syria: earthquake in northern Israel

and Syria And its effect on the dry lake Kinert /In November Jordan to take possession of syria/and

after Exit Western from Iraq/ Iraq by the Jordan in January to take possession of/Fighting with

Turkey in December2011/And in February 2012 At one point, some of Sufyani's army will sink

into the ground./ This place will be known as Baidah and will be located either between Makkah

and Madina-volcano alaise

2012- march-11

Jesus in the the

autumn

of 2012 - comes to earth from the sky - to help Imam Mahdi

theadministration of justice in the earth

emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

SPANISH
Eventos en 2011 y 2012: Shaul Mofaz (Anticristo Esfahani) en - es en noviembre de 2011 el Primer Ministro israelí - que el gobierno lo lleva a 14 meses - y los líderes musulmanes del Imam Mahdi ejército - de destruir a Israel
desierto entre La Meca y Medina han bajado a la tierra - en febrero de 2012

- Arabia rey muere - y comienza su lucha por el poder Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1) de desde 28 hasta 21 - octubre está cerca de la tierra - y el asteroide 2005 UY55 al 10 de noviembre Asia oriental será - el cielo estalló en el Este será una gran estrella en 2011 - se quema, y ​​tres días o siete - y esto es un signo de Imam Mahdi a aparecer - en noviembre de 2011 - Terremoto ocurre en el norte de Israel - y la Tbryh lago es seco - Volcán de Yellowstone, en noviembre de 2011 - entrará en erupción - - Jesús se aparece en el otoño de 2012 - y el Imam Mahdi están ayudando a establecer la justicia en el mundo

emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

française

Evénements en 2011 et 2012: Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist Esfahani) en - est en Novembre 2011 Le Premier ministre israélien -, le gouvernement lui prend à 14 mois - et les dirigeants musulmans de l'Imam Mahdi Army - de détruire Israël désert entre la Mecque et Médine sont terre à terre - en Février 2012 - L'Arabie roi meurt - et sa lutte pour le pouvoir commence Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1) dans 28 à 21 - Octobre est près du sol - et l'astéroïde 2005 UY55 au 10 Novembre Asie de l'Est sera - le ciel a explosé à l'Est sera une grande star en 2011 - brûlures, et trois ou sept jours - et cela est un signe de l'Imam Mahdi à apparaître - en Novembre 2011 - Tremblement de terre se produit dans le nord d'Israël - et la Tbryh lac est sec - volcan de Yellowstone Novembre 2011 - éclatera - - Jésus apparaît à l'automne 2012 - et de l'Imam Mahdi contribuent à établir la justice dans le mondeEventos en 2011 y 2012: Shaul Mofaz (Anticristo Esfahani) en - es en noviembre de 2011 el Primer Ministro israelí - que el gobierno lo lleva a 14 meses - y los líderes musulmanes del Imam Mahdi ejército - de destruir a Israel desierto entre La Meca y Medina han bajado a la tierra - en febrero de 2012 - Arabia rey muere - y comienza su lucha por el poder Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1) de desde 28 hasta 21 - octubre está cerca de la tierra - y el asteroide 2005 UY55 al 10 de noviembre Asia oriental será - el cielo estalló en el Este será una gran estrella en 2011 - se quema, y ​​tres días o siete - y esto es un signo de Imam Mahdi a aparecer - en noviembre de 2011 - Terremoto ocurre en el norte de Israel - y la Tbryh lago es seco - Volcán de Yellowstone, en noviembre de 2011 - entrará en erupción - - Jesús se aparece en el otoño de 2012 - y el Imam Mahdi están ayudando a establecer la justicia en el mundo

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zanbaq

Some of this sounds interesting but I'm finding it hard to follow so I'm guessing English isn't your first language.

I'll keep at it though but thanks for posting.

new topics

top topics

join