It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposure Levels Going Up Everywhere!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
- once it starts coming down in the rain - that's the last of the clean water.

The radiation has been coming down in the rain for at least a month now. Radiation has been measured in rain water in more than 13 states - and those are just the states that are measuring it. Radiation already found in the cow's milk in Vermont and other states. This has been a level 7 disaster since the beginning. Has the potential to be 6 times as bad as Chernobyl. Stay out of the rain - radiation precipitates out every time it rains.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

The sirens were tested yesterday around 2pm and again around 7pm.

This was a "tornado drill". It was anounced here

Severe weather awareness week... day five

Today is... "heat waves"

you can now put the tinfoil hat away...
... but keep an eye on the radiation

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Each rod is multiple bombs. 1,000's of rods in each reactor, 1,000's of rods in each storing pool. you do the math. 10 years ago i say a documentry on history or science channel that said aprox 4-6 nukes is enought to spread radation around the world mass deaths, nuclear winter, etc..so if each rod lets say is 2 bombs(probly more but 2 will work for ex.) 6 reactors 12,000 bombs 7 store pools. 14,000 = 26,000 nukes. and thats low estimate.
Last generation were more patriotic then us.. they wonder y. well metor comes close to earth they didnt tell us till it passed, cherynobl and three mile island were all downplaid, no weapons mass destrution found in iraq. they lie lie and lie get cought lieing and lie there way out. tahnk god we are smart and dont belive what we are told just because media says so.. well some of us.. there is so many people that are like what radation,, cant talk gotta watch idle or survivor... wow we all gonna be livin in survivor soon.. good luck never stop seeking the truth no matter what. store water, watch exposere to rain,. we gotta learn to limit exposure. it will be years before its over aand in some places its low exposher i live on east coast us/ maryland. whenit rains me and my wife get nausea and headaches same time.. and im half way around the world. I noticed some of my friends hair is thinning out minorly. I mean wtf.. god(or what you call him) Plz help.. we are the generation that cares. dont punish us foe nwo and bad past generations we care now more than ever.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This will have an effect on the whole world ;/
At least Earth will depopulate... cruel and sad, but it must be done either way

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If you saw the movie "On the Beach" you know what's coming. Right now, those not in the zone will be ok, although rising levels of radiation are not good. But when the Fukushima plants literally explodes, the world will see radiation levels that will kill perhaps billions of people within a few very short years.

Why the US and Russian have not gone into Japan by force to get the fuel out of those reactors, or at least bury them under tons of Boric acid and cement is a wonder.

We are looking at a time bomb with a very short fuse. And I mean very short.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
...we have all left it too late but all I can say is that if we do survive this (or those who do survive) never let TPTB or their type ever rule this planet again. Remember and never forget!
This type of message coincides with my belief that there is no such thing as prophecy, just warnings about the cyclicality of our existence.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ok everyone, I would like to post a question. Since the officials and media do not want to tell the truth, how will we find out if (when) there has been a complete meltdown? Can anyone tell me where to start looking, what to watch for? I would like to believe it hasn't happened already, but I find little solace right now in wishing....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Please look closely at the pictures of the plants available on other threads....
There is virtually nothing left of at least one whole reactor.....The explosion must have been tremendous, and the containment of thereactor must certainly have been breached at thaat first explosion....
Hard radiation cannot help but be streaming out wards from each of the destroyed reactor buildings.
The water which they have been pumping, nonstop for a month must add up to an immense amount of gallons.
There is no visible water there anywhere, so i must assumeit has all gone back into the sea which is barely 100 yrds from the reactors.
(well...maybe two hundred yards...)
Bottom dollar, the reactors are definately in meltdown condition now.
I think at least 3 of them.
In one i am aware of, the vessel which holds the reaction(hot part) is breached, and the fuel is piled willy nilly on the floor of the concrete dry well in which the vessel is placed.
The hot mass of fuell is burning its way inevitably through the drywell floor i believe,and will eventually find the subsoil beneath the plant.
This will also be consumed till the materials find their way downto the water table.......
The ocean is next door....
When this happens i believe their will be an explosion of super heated steam which may continue to erupt radioactivity till the fuel is consumed sometime in the future.
As there are suposedly four reactors in distress, this could be a mutiple scenario times the number of reactors.
I do not expect the fuel to spontaneously go off in a nuclear chain reaction ala hiroshima, just expect it will "burn itself out" but thatr may take years to happen too.....
The buildup of radiation from this whole thing could poison the pacific ocean to a degree for sometime in the future.....
or even become a people hazard in terms of acumulated doses....
Cheer up, Stanley Fullham has predicted that we will have alien ships plying earths skies doing cleanup by 2014.
who knows....?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The loose money and safes should be used to hire boats to take people to other countries. Detroit, MI's down town would be prime spot to rehabilitate the neighborhoods and put people. All
the technology lost in Japan can be restarted in Detroit, MI. This would be good for the USA economy.
The radioactive site should be bulldozed under the ground until they figure out what to do.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What is your thoughts, ATS, on the radiation accumulation this summer in outdoor swimming pools and lakes that we swim/fish in? Do you thinks the dillution will make it a safe level? Or is there need to worry?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by exponencial

If you believe that, start with your self. I believing the evil stuff the elite believes. The want to depopulate the world so they can turn this to a scientific dictatorship and it is easier to control when the population is small.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for one of the arm chair experts to say this is totally normal and nothing to worry about like they WERE saying before.... funny how at the start is was "only a bit of steam, nothing to worry about" heh.... kinda got it wrong didnt they, just goes to show people know # about whats really happening!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You'll find the real deal about radiation and what is happening in US here. Bookmark it as it gets updated.
www.idealist.ws...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
how about some useful information...

for example... What is the present level of leaking radiation equal to?
is it like all the ozone is depleated and cosmic rays are bombarding the surface of the planet?

or is the present radiation leaks on the level of a the fallout from a 10 megaton nuke explosion.

hey, i grew up with all the fallout scares in the '50s & '60s...with all that "strontium 90" stuff
that even cows milk being a concentrated source, from the grasses that were rained on by
radiated dust in the atmosphere & wind currents.
Are we there yet... or is the drifting radiation more intense than those above examples.

perhaps lead dust woven into clothing fabric would help protect us?
with respirators and filter masks as other needed accessories to avoid the low level ecosystem radiation

I provided links on another thread. Tokyo University did an independent and more thorough study than Japan's Gov department of Science and they took samples ONLY outside the quarantine, and found 4 X chernobyl. That is also over the US/Canada. That university study was top notich. Now I checked back and the translation says its no longer available on that article so someone else has to translage but I will provide both links anyway.

www.asahi.com...

here

I read the translation, so someone who knows how to translate could do the next step perhaps.

Its very bad.

Considering the amount of reactors melting down, mushroom, explosions and that fission blue beam, 4 X chernobyl makes a lot of sense, that was only 1.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If I remember Chernobyl as bad as it was and I was in UK at the time of the fall out -

it was very quickly covered up with mud and cement within a couple of days - now this disaster in Japan still hasn't been buried with any kind of protection and they try to compare it with chernobyl
There is NO Comparison - this is on an entirely different scale.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RoyalBlue

I guess the first we will know FOR SURE is when you see and hear of people getting sick - of course they will say it's some kind of virus going around.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I tried both links and all I got was "the article you are looking for was not found" surprise surprise!

Thanks anyways

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
There's lot's more about to come out of this,

"In today’s post I will begin to answer what Arnie Gundersen is not quite ready to say but will say next week when he has more data. And that is to answer the question of what to do for oneself and one’s family during this nuclear crisis that the world’s governments don’t want you to know. They are, in reality controlled by one-world institutions like the UN, the World Health Organization and others, and that is why we see a lockstep response heard around the world that says—don’t worry!

Life goes on as before and if you want evidence for that just look at your newspaper, Yahoo news summaries or your television to see. But sorry, that is not the truth—not true at all as a tragedy on a civilization-size scale silently falls down on us in the form of nuclear mists of fine very dangerous particles. Most are ignoring this while believing the propaganda of deception that still sounds the loud bells about nuclear safety.

SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Filatova Elena Vladimirovna writes, “Let’s face it; with the lack of information coming from Japanese authorities, and so much going on behind the scenes, we are like prisoners in proverbial Plato’s cave who only see shadows of things from real life that is above the ground. When I saw the videos of explosions on the atomic power station in Japan I knew immediately it was a great catastrophe, and that information is being withheld on an unimaginable scale.”

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Listen to this guy he sounds just like us:

www.youtube.com...=271

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join