It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
(visit the link for the full news article)
San Francisco man suffered life-threatening burns after catching fire in an adult video store Wednesday evening. Lieutenant Kevin McNaughton told CBS San Francisco news cameras, "at 6:10 this afternoon at the corner of 6th and Mission Street, a man was running out of the adult arcade right behind me that was totally engulfed in flames. Police officers that were immediately across the street called it in."
actually that is the most likely cause smoking in the room and whatever accelerant(lotion) ignited.