It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the safest place on the planet??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The underground base in dulce new mexico would be the safest place on planet earth

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

That was alot of rain we copped, but it was only in two states.
Rain can fall anywhere.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
The underground base in dulce new mexico would be the safest place on planet earth

Fair enough but i was thinking places i wouldnt have trouble getting in...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

Rain can fall anywhere.

They said land the size of Germany and France combined was covered in water!!??
Sure that was just rain?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Probably Jerusalem, strange as it may seem.....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
I wouldnt mind the Hymalays to be honest... i know they have a strong buddish culture there too..
Anyone ever been or know much about life there?

Isn't there supposed to be getting to have a water shortage there now or in the near future?

I would think a mountain in New Zealand maybe

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

Fair enough but i was thinking places i wouldnt have trouble getting in...
Your own personal hidden bomb shelter even a few feet underground is sufficient because you are the only one who knows the location.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Probably in the back pocket of one of TPTB......

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Well i cant say first hand i did not witness the rain falling myself, what are you suggesting cause i must be missing something, fortunately here in Aus we have the great dividing range, the third largest in the world, almost running the entire length of our east coast for shelter, over 2000 miles in length.

edit on 14-4-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Probably in the back pocket of one of TPTB......

Touch'e, I was thinking just find a Bush to hang around, that's one dynasty that will persevere! If ya can't find them, you know Cheney will endure all hell breaking loose!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Well i cant say first hand i did not witness the rain falling myself, what are you suggesting cause i must be missing something, fortunately here in Aus we have the great dividing range, the third largest in the world, almost running the entire length of our east coast for shelter, over 2000 miles in length.

edit on 14-4-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

What side are all those Irish showband members living on, that's very important

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Rain can fall anywhere.

They said land the size of Germany and France combined was covered in water!!??
Sure that was just rain?

Yes you are correct, yet Australia is several Frances and Germany's combined in size.
Most of that water is in the outback of Northern Queensland. South Australia/W.A/Northern Territory/Tasmania/ Victoria rarely flood. South Australia is the driest state in the driest continent in the world. I'm sure if TSHTF you could just drive to a safe place. I'll be going to the outback.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Nowhere is safer than anywhere else!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your life, be good to people you encounter, and respect the earth. Dont worry about survival were all immortal. If you dont feel this way and do worry come on across the pond. You are welcome to come stay in the PNW. Other than Tsunamis, active volcanos, fault zones, mercury and arsenic in the water its a pretty survivable place. I came here and will never leave. One day we hope to form our own country after this one goes bankrupt. FREE CASCADIA

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Where is the safest place on the planet??,

That is a trick question. The safest place would be off world.
The whole world is so messed up now from everything that there is really no where to hide.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

well if you are into the 2012 destruction thing and pole shift en ground movement,... than it will be difficult to find a safe spot.
if they will accur all over the world with quakes, volcanoes,(ash) and floods everywhere.

if you are interested there are people who made maps of the future after the events, just google future maps.
In my opinion Europe will be a diff place to find a safe spot.dont know why but thats what my mind tells me

in the first place you would think of high ground, but what if an entire mountain starts to move? or you will be on top of your mountain surounded by water?
i m from europe at the same height as you, but i moved down south to the mountains of spain1500-2500m, to take my chances there
many caves, watersources and wild animals to hunt in case of

dont know if it will help when big dissaster strikes, but in a way i just followed my intuition and gone higher ground.and that sounded ok for me

but swiss would be another option yes,
or the highlands of scotland, sweden,norway
europe is difficult as it it small most of it flat and its surrounded by water

cheers

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Caleb.K

Agreed, i'll join you there. Plenty of places you can get to in Oz with a full tank of gas. however when TSHTF you aren't getting back in a hurry

Whats the deal again 100 miles inland, how high up?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Not to be a downer but- if everything they say is coming is true- the simple answer is "nowhere".....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Gilligans Island would be safe.Plenty of caves and if your lucky,some of the huts will still be up.Maybe youll get lucky and find one of maryanns bannanna cream pies.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Antarctica ... in the beginning but wait.. that's where the giant Nazi mountain stronghold is.. and NZ and the US are already signing deals for defense plans to battle China over antarctica's resources for after a... pole shift possibly?... when the earth is tilted and that continent is tilted more towards the sun.. melting the ice.. leaving the land exposed.. ready for resource exploitation...

so nevermind.. that's probably going to be the most dangerous....

hmmmm....

i'd say somewhere in a bunker in the middle of the Sahara desert...? Australian outback?? Gobi Desert??

you really have to think POST-POLE SHIFT with this question i think...

-

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
at the risk of stating the blisteringly obvious :

the safest place on earth depends on the nature and location of the initial catastrophe plus any domino effect it precipitates

to put it bluntly no where is safe if it is the impact point for a 10km diameter asteroid

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join