It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is NOT making Survival Preparations...and WHY?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
i havent prepared for anything ....i didnt know i was suppose to lol

obama never told me too.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
First of all... What the hell are you preparing for OP? haha nothing that I have heard or seen has told me to prepare. Even if I was instructed to prepare I wouldn't do it. I'm not afraid of much at all. And what you have stated makes me laugh and wonder why the hell anyone would prepare.

Here is some advice.

1. Stop living in fear
2. Stop believing everything you hear
3. Enjoy your life and live your life
4. Dont be delusional
5. Don't prepare for any type of massive disaster as you won't survive anyway

Like I said, if earth wants us DEAD, were DEAD!

I think you worry too much.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

edit on 16-4-2011 by Lightrider because: Need to delete at this time.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightrider

My pet peve is people like you that seem to think preparing for massive disasters is going to help. I laugh at the ignorant.

We all know we can't survive if the earth wants us dead. Just face the fact that you will die someday so why prepare for it now? Just let it happen and live your life and focus on your goals.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

i see a post like that and think if alot of the katrina victims had prepared how different their lives would have been.

anything can happen anywhere why not plan or just wait and wait and wait like they all had to and sit in their own filth for weeks at the dome

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I may be one of the first to die, but I say, dude, let's DO this. I've been in plenty of fights in my life, survival instinct kicks in real quick, even in a little hoe-down.

C'mon, earth changes, NWO, whatever. Let's dance.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Ill tell you what. I don't prepare for s*** because I know that if I'm supposed to survive I'll survive. If I'm meant to die Then so be it. I'll tell you something else "ADAPT TO THE SITUATION AND OVERCOME" that's my motto I live by.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by endgame211

I like the way you think. Great post. We will be the two that survive because we are fighters and not prepare freaks.

"ADAPT TO THE SITUATION AND OVERCOME"
That's how we live.

Cmon earth, bring your best shot. I'd rather die by the disaster then fail at trying to survive

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightrider

How come you deleted your post?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
On one hand, I'm not, BUT on the other hand, I have everything packed up 3,4 years ago....of course they are residing in my storage.
I dont even care anymore.....when it happened....I just get my things and bug the f out. For the moment, I'm playing Fallout New Vegas, post comments on ATS, and listening to CtCAM.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

I'm playing crysis 2 and if anything like that ever happened I'd say so what and take my death like a man rather than failing at surviving

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think I might just know what to do. Sure, I'm ready to die, but I'm taking some you-know-what's out with me.
I have a place for preparation, but God knows what'll happen. My homeboy says... and, yeah, he works for a real big company, that changes are coming, and he's real high in the company. I don't wanna say, because it's a real good job for him and he makes a LOT of money. But... we're ready. Come get some. I'm not gonna shoot myself in the head or lay down starving. Not without a fight.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Oh believe me, I'm not going out without a big ass fight. And I will take some mother ******* out before I die. I'm ready for it but I'm not gunna prepare. I'll deal with it when the time comes. God knows what will happen.

I'll fight and then die. I'm not gunna kill myself but I will not prepare for the simple fact that I'd rather die fighting or die by disaster before I fail at surviving.

You know what I'm trying to say.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

You da man, then.

Let's get ready to fight.

Edit: 'Cause it's likely to be a big mofo.
edit on 16-4-2011 by endgame211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'm not.

Why?
I think I have the knowledge and know how to wing it should i need to.
As a kentucky boy, born and raised I have a lot of experience.
I guaged this recently actually. I was in Chicago hanging with some friends and they decided to start a campfire.
Since we were in a small yard near the city there wasn't much to burn.. they started with some cardboard and garbage.. after a while they pooled their money together. They sent a fellow after some material for a fire. He came back with a bag of Charcoal! Of course that was retarded and after my friend and I watched in silent amusement as he threw it on the fire and the bag burned off around the briskets, which turned hot. Eventually we helped and dried some nearby branches and gave him a real fire.

I have acres of land, a fishpond stocked with large mouth bass and my 20 year old brother is a gun enthusiast interested in getting a license and opening a store for guns and gun repairs. (In my opinion and all i need is) my own preparation is a couple of gallons for fresh water, some canned food that is not particularly put back ( we just have stocked cabinets) plenty of guns to hunt all game, and just the know how that isn't necessarily conspiracy or scenario prescribed, but the benefit of living in the country.

We will be fine.

If you are concerned and on a budget let me help you. This is if tshtf absolutely and there was most likely a natural disaster or an enemy country really did a number on us.. forget conspiracies and false flags those are inexplicable scenarios.
Here is what you need.
A small shot gun for bird 20 gauge is fine,
A rifle, i would suggest an old school mosin nagant as they are cheap and accurate. They will take deer and most large game and will run you between 80 and 140 bucks.
4 or 5 gallon jugs of water if you need more you are in a world of sh*t anyway.
ammo obviously.
dried pasta. cans of soup. packets of seed. a tarp, a shovel. matches.
ibuprofen, a bottle of amoxicilan(sp?).

and honestly you are set.
People have these bug out bags.. you dont need them.
you need what I said and that's all.

disclaimer.. i'm drunk and may add more later.. but I think im pretty dead on... no pun srsly.
edit on 16-4-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I'm ready. I've been ready since I was born. It's just a matter of time till that bell rings and the fight starts.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

For the rifle I would take my AR-15, And an FN FAL. but I'd much rather use my hands my hands and fists.
I'd do more damage with my hands and fists anyway

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Good. I wish there were more people like you.

Call me ridiculous, but there is a lot to prepare for.

A lot more to fight for.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I also wish there was more like me too!
There is a lot to prepare for, I agree.
But fighting for it is worth more than anything. As a 3rd degree Muay Thai black belt, and just all around an awesome dude I'm ready for anything. I'm only 5 foot 6 185lbs but I will do some devastating damage of epic proportions.
edit on 16-4-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Yeah.. i mean we have others. We have an SKS but the Mosin is just such an accurate cheap rifle.
It's a rugged beauty.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join