It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caucasions now minority in New York, Washington, San Diego, Las Vegas and Memphis...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili

Anyone who has "racist thoughts" isn't ignorant, they simply don't subscribe to your way of thinking.

They dont "subscribe to my way of thinking" BECAUSE they are ignorant. "Racist thoughts" are born of ignorance and fear.

In my opinion.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
How do i feel about this?
I feel that if I had any issue with this then I would be denying my country the miniscule chance to become unified..

this is the way things go, and quite how racism is born.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

So your way of thinking is the gold standard and anyone who veers off that course is ignorant?

Grow up.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Not even ignorance.

It's something much deeper, more logical, more natural.
It's basic instinct to be afraid of someone different. Haven't people seen that?

The goal is to over come and function in society.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
White people wont be around for much longer....worldwide.

If a white man has sex with a black woman the child takes the dominant dark gene.#
If a white woman has sex with a black man the child takes the dominant dark gene.#

So given enough time (and multiculturalism) white people will be a thing of the past and the majority of the population will be tanned looking, asian or black.

We will all end up having coloured skin with asian shaped eyes.

And then racism will be a thing of the past because we will all look the same. lol.

This can only be a good thing

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

New census data confirm that some major metropolitan areas flipped from majority white to majority populations of minorities during the past decade.

White people are now in the minority in 46 of the nation's 366 metro areas, including New York, Washington, San Diego, Las Vegas and Memphis

news.blogs.cnn.com...

I'm unsure of how many Canadian cities fall into this category but Toronto/Vancouver must be well on their way.

How do you feel about this?..

Sort of off-topic but:
I still wonder what would happen if 200,000 caucasians/africans migrated to Japan, for example, and bought up lots of real-estate, had a whole part of city sectioned off for us with malls/stores/buildings with stictly in English what would happen?...

If it happened in non-"white" nations it would be called genocide, but in "white" nations progress? Genocide is genocide.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If you are a truly good person and see yourself as just part of the human race, which i a mix of colours and varying looks, than none of this matters.

If, however, you are a paranoid little person, who is scared of things that are slightly different to what you know, then grab your 9mm and run to the mountains while jibbering about UN take over’s.

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The idea behind the article DOES seem fundamentally racist, for one simple reason (which doesn't seem to have been addressed yet).

The article claims that Caucasians are a minority in those cities, but it fails to mention that they are only a minority when you combine ALL THE OTHER "RACES" together.
If you count each "race" separately, then Caucasians are still on top.

And seeing as the country being talked about is the USA, founded on the idea of immigration, a new life, multiculturalism, as long as all these minorities are legally there, really, it doesn't make sense to complain about this.

American culture is in no way "Caucasian". Not at all.

EDIT: Hahahahhahaa....I was just reading today's xkcd comic, and the mouse-over text reminded me of this thread. The comic is perpetrates to show the google results for "Events for each year, determined by the first page of google results for the phrases involving that year".

Hover your mouse over the image and you get the text:

Not shown: the approximately 30,000 identical, vaguely hysterical articles titled "WHITE PEOPLE IN [THE US/BRITAIN] TO BECOME MINORITY BY [YEAR]!", which came up for basically any year I put in.

edit on 18-4-2011 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join