It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A compilation of lies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Has anyone seen any existing good compilation of UFO documents from the US Air Force, FBI, CIA etc which are inconsistent with statements by those agencies?

Several examples sping to mind of such documents and I'm thinking about drawing some of them together with the evidence indicating that some statements have been - to put it mildly - economical with the truth (as I mentioned in passing earlier this evening in my post "Debunked! The FBI alien bodies memo – A case study in the reinvention of the wheel"), but I don't want to reinvent the wheel if this has been done already in a comprehensive manner.

Any candidate threads or webpages already containing such a compilation spring to mind?

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 14-4-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

None that can be trusted...You'll have to check the source of any such documents, which would lead you right back to the honey hole anyway....Might as well take it from the horse's mouth while you're there and just cut out the middleman....

looks like you're the guy for the job...i don't think there would be many arguments around here...

Personally, my paranoia depends on your willingness to access government archives...

I would feel as if i were being tracked if i even THOUGHT about going there....Therefor, i need a third party, but i never trust the investigative instinct or scientific approach from most....

I nominate YOU....

Go gett'em tiger.....
edit on 14-4-2011 by OneEleven because: for fun

join