It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obscure coded message???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Was searching for some info about tekken 6, and came accross this mysterious peice in a wordpress page. It's very difficult to decipher, and thats where i was hoping you guys would be able to help. I dont know what to make of it.. complete nonsense? a coded message? very bad english?...all 3!?

you decide:

BY ADMIN ON APRIL 4TH, 2011

Tekken 6 psp.

it blow camel strong burning smell pungent nose and mouth.adquarters. “We preparations going?” “Big elders, ood pigeon pen pry blowing mud ugly σ   aims be no suspense will be controlled, whether dead or, he chose the direction of the Fire Dragon is hisa long history, but in hell. Several thousand year even to some countries. Have sent a messenger oveed, but endless, I’m afraid … … “ice soft faceu therefore, about the rest of the tower regions M can not afford to build a large number of major cquickly he went round the audience, suddenly frettarse Lu blowing angry http Li plate twins from theard. Half a day, the total number of coalition forhotel room manager, who politely asked if he neede temple that Guido Kangyur Ren big powers of proter than you! “Flap clapped her hands,” come, kill tOnce upon a better. but his disciples simply do noО not fi ぃ  coneodymium The foreour side to incite alive de strengths is consr. Oh. Sl changed ozu few pombat shiing mind,   Zhces in thd help, tction is he woman t believend Susan Chan Wei Dong Nai O ma  llapse skeletal Pa  spring I too st cage dysentery raised pigeons raisedfront of the group began to panic kic

xbox live gold membership 12 months-xbox 360 data transfer cable on sale

has been arranged, my son is on his s Zhong Mo Huan Bei ship pulled sugar adBiology of the soul. For example, i, in that fiery energy into, and his idered ‘youngest’, may spur other . lightly statistics a bit, but still haslightly, hesitated for a while, saideople already. Who survived the inferps, then to a large number of small v quickly flash to go to the next. Hisi Feng Zhong flattering Eris book skie four hundred thousand up and down there is something in it? THEORETICAL Jiali Jia Venerable Lama, he took elenext door! “DU dust Pie Piezui:” I ha this world is really the Pure Land o strider sword Friends of heuffy Manjieparui   Meich in the hands of nature firek camel stumbles, stormed wiide, no problem!” Leisurely  Bodhisattva explains: “Sif you face to face hundreds heart seems to be melting liast million years as the unive nearly a hundred! “” What:” In that case, the thrust no, across the ocean, some fessels as the main operation eyes flashed a golden edge, Figure  Shu Yi bad car 0e main force arrived at theAND casually said nothing, sven hundred Lohan spent the d known you had this trick, f Ultimate Bliss. Everyone hsitation, I finally decided to shot, and the greatesahuangtong! Beech veranda Φ collapse skeletal shielarms, laser-guided point of red light appeared in hild guesses!Huan Yi Mi  kitchen fatigue  Popular four elders said, his voice also reveals the confidence know your hands are holy Shishu after the discipof enemies, they are around in your body within a thke. Xuenv and are very capable off months, just two t of comparison. indeed very young. “the old man. “B heavenly Spirit, it should be. “Qin Xiao is also fuof my Hill attended the banquet with a dream.”Betterled to the mainland and the besieged eastern city ofs, personnel training level is not high. Battle, fas Li Qiang, he turned to look, could not help but exc�  uh? Is this the game world, “Guru of the war camp the mother river of the most narrow. When the o that he can do your own, do not control themselvesSangha have been here many days; that came to Lausanwell, count your cruel! I open a gapLet me put thingas the selfish world. never be able to reconcile thet confidence to Since the d strike Xiuqiaoxuansha! Bs forehead. “Slow … …”mane You technetium  parnce to see to take their sles in the door will be seousand square meters, thendays, they have arranged aabe shouted,” This is a loll of pride and laughed, b a few days now! And all c Bristol Mozu Okinawa conft and flexible by small velaimed: “Damn, but then on” the truth? Seems to be isun slowly descended day s. But that managers seem tne, the Buddha His Holiness get out of here! “At the conflict. As for the legelife insuraack  Lu �It Niki sttridge Joe on is very lf-consciou you only n press conft of mountaut

xbox live gold membership 12 months-xbox 360 data transfer cable
Tags: r4, tekken 6 psp
Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments

Source (scroll down past the ads to view article):
qydlnm.tk...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Tis a poorly setup spam site, they just dump words in to alter search engine results or throw off spam filters.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
if your looking for Obscure coded message

try talking to a glasgow scots man while he drunk

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I looked at more pages, having coded pages before, i would say its someones attempt to add as many random keywords to their ages to get random traffic to turn up

qydlnm.tk...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
mmm..
possibly
but it doesnt quite add up.. why have common theme/s throughout.. and wordplay such as "saideople" indicates this was written by a real person to me.
I could be wrong... it is very weird though...
did u read all of it?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EmeraldGreen

Yes i read all of it, and then some.. as you can see from my link in the earlier post. it might be code, but if it is its a poor way to do it.
you wouldnt leave that much code in public place where it might be found and decoded, unless its just some hoax...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmeraldGreen
mmm..
possibly
but it doesnt quite add up.. why have common theme/s throughout.. and wordplay such as "saideople" indicates this was written by a real person to me.
I could be wrong... it is very weird though...
did u read all of it?

I read a lot of it and I tell you, I could almost sense the information being conveyed to someone who knew the code. And it reeked of...I hate to use "evil..." but...evil.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

.............................yea your right its prpbably nothing... this will be my last post in this thread..

found some more nonsense...

r4i promotional code-r4 version 2-rson’spearance ⑶ things? hima
r4 upgrade card

ng, fly to ed back to rxploded withial situatiomperial  齣cult, evil few person’spearance ⑶ things? himart! I do noe Nang Deparere are a loothers undern not under y good, you s day, not old not find ng Ren, lookto talk aboue, said:” Weo, the longeding the pun”" Come with slowly fadeaid to look dded. Chaos u looking fo, that I liv, sudden cha everything so soon, whm  Shortagthe evening the situatiock we found th Chile ǎ link is not t ear right e question?”may be but whe air for uiece of woode Hao, thougislands in tr flow, the aloft, to ren area of 41n daughter, Bin  Chen one hand, tted cushionsy heard the of the houseur actions, u it! Cheng t he’d eat h at times acf desperate your expectt this pointstscript ind mother said fog cloud, . Cold-bloodhtest favor.a free attac and tiger bcking high-rt massage, bng stood watle ǖ Hong Wgh these dism life of pl become so g moonlight, In general ter five eleretty Woman,eartlessly and looked oungju Minato sound  Parg this, hurrfuse to ignoWorldNa Yin any! “” Why thing is dif called out the palace of ideologyonly, leavin any of my jirst time reWho is willifferences, l exhausted Sthe fact thaaning, becaue red – and previously the half-dae a wolf …nt feed port a man of Gohe baby of afelt that thnt, if more not buy smalia Jiner sure Dragon of d to look,Hove” a clear the burst oions. “The h Tianzun min if you realh, just do nwomen lying rrow will goile moving. !” The problnt to becomerst chapter en of peace all three-se does not kn conde

r4i promotional code-r4 version 2 on sale

nsatio. Even I thiys as comple�Pihezhongxontinue throom strength ut laugh filhe was stillsant duties ke a woman, wed behind iresponse to Blue Mist quhe fifty-foubengsuoyuan t it, way upack to Rongc the matter,chu  Chiqind, no big dSong Song-Rogan to take ong apple in   ≈ is ribs stope long shielarms, tight k Um Chun Tue bacteria ffight old woI have contaochouyanwu ㎜eia get aro:” Come on, e cattle wanrean sea canbut I alwayshis thing ouHuan  Shanell, animal not know show so pleasiaway lookingh a lift chiry interestiu so much! Y the magic aenlouhegu ヒ the status r “Best Actr home, conceroine I can g plate. Momslow speed, �card porphry look. I set Lun ∠ ssinate a bipper armNe b given them.t is not, if not downtowtomless Qianan not.He nosh their tee At this tima while, bidtrange, I coue For  Asers togetheryes again afns wild onio me get to.”is still in u know how tI dare not cridium ugly l. “Heard thsimply are hhe tone on tp? It must bth of the me Puerto whol on a very g silly thumbaid: “Today,creen ξ mili Xian schoomple and dirperhaps thrond experienc with him aningyin heard Tianqiangyie flattering cigarette, ange. “Couldsted said. “ring … …. Within the light from my men brot” Propped upowing chillypatients to the number oto meet wellr daughter, ted, the worretary SAGE f deputy armd. Includings stand at ohe guests he a good longttack the crht top down.quite concere field all Au  Biyuanatin Hau Yi ye Yantoupino escape in n the name o original tr screw

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
Tis a poorly setup spam site, they just dump words in to alter search engine results or throw off spam filters.

Correct, main goal to infect Internet Explorer, or lead people to phishing scams. And I thought I knew to avoid tk domains for some reason... But this is what I found.

In 2006, McAfee conducted a survey in which they claim out of the 95 percent most trafficked web sites, .tk domains were twice as likely as the global average to be used for "unwanted behaviors", including scams such as phishing and spam. However, in 2008 McAfee reported that the threat of scams like phishing and spam was significantly reduced with .tk and that other top level domains such as .com and .net were much more used in such scams.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join