It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS to fine you $100 PER DAY if you don't have Health Care ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I know some of this info has been talked about on here, but here is some more info...

Just a few points thats truely scary...

Pages 155-158:
It is mandated that you have health insurance or you will pay $100.00 dollars per day that you are not covered.

Page 159:
The IRS will enforce healthcare enrolment and fines for not caring health insurance.

Lots more info here

I don't know how reliable the source is, so please debunk if possible...

So if you don't have insurance, you will be fined $100 PER DAY and you can't hide, since the IRS will just add it to your taxes I guess?? How will they enforce this???

What happened to the "land of the free"?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightfury

What happened to the "land of the free"?

Died July 1794 under George Washington's boot.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I dare an IRS rep to come try and take 100 dollars a day from me.

Where I come from thats called thuggery.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightfury

Alex, for double Jeoparody, "What is socialized medicine?"

Dr. Obama has a stethescope in one hand and his boot on your throat (but only to check your pulse).

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

Government is force, and they'll be happy to come with the stormtroopers if they don't just find some other way to leverage against your blood, sweat and tears somehow else.

Then again, with as taxed (no pun intended) as the IRS already is, I'd imagine likely most will slip through the cracks anyway. And just as a brief side note on taxes, statistically you are more likely to get in trouble for tax evasion if you actually FILE taxes than not. Given the number of non-filers in this country & compared to those who file, you're many times more likely to be charged or otherwise held respondible for some form of evasion after filing, since you're effectively signing an affadavit against yourself swearing that what you put down is entirely accurate & complete - when the tax code is anything but.

PS: Remember Ed & Elaine!

PPS: I am by no means an attorney or offering legal advice. Just food for thought.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Answer: Nothing that exist in the Health Care Reform Bill.

I think you may be confused about the definition of "socialized medicine".

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
On a good note: Maybe this will wake more people up so we can start putting boot to ass!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think that the amount of lawsuits they will have to wade through that will challenge this law will be crazy.

This will go to the supreme court. Or it will be legislated out of law after the republicans take over again in a few years.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by beezzer

Answer: Nothing that exist in the Health Care Reform Bill.

I think you may be confused about the definition of "socialized medicine".

You're right. What IS the name of the system that punishes you for not doing what they tell you to do?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
well this seems easy to beat. They say you need health insurance, not necessarily Obama care, so call up Dr. Nick Riviera and get health insurance for 2 dollars a month. Problem solved. It won't cover any medical costs, but it'll protect you from the more dangerous disease --the IRS.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You're right. What IS the name of the system that punishes you for not doing what they tell you to do?

I usually call people who don't follow the law criminals.

Maybe you have a different definition...I know some people think it's patriotic to break the law...when they don't agree with it. However if they agree with a law...that is a different story

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightfury

They should quote the bill itself for more validity. The quoted excerpts don't convey much as far as confidence in the validity of the source material pertaining to the HealthCare bill which I attest and admit is BS.
But these misspelled words don't exactly convey a sense of confidence and validity. Especially in the age of computers and spell check.
Who wrote this...a 3rd grader ?

Page 159: The IRS will enforce healthcare enrolment and fines for not caring health insurance.

Enrollment ?
Carrying vs caring ?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

I was never really taking the "source" as valid.

Given the fact the title of the article is "Another hidden secret in Obamacare "RFID Chip Implants"", and then it talks about the part of the bill that is creating a registry for medical implants, i.e. pace makers, and tries to claim it is to force RFID on everyone. I don't take anything from that "source" serious after that.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
They can fine me all they want to about there extortion Health care....When they finally come to collect I will pay them..not in gold, or silver but in lead....

The only purposes of the government is to promote the common defense of our country (defending the borders, and defending ourselves from attacking countries) and promoting the GENERAL welfare. Nothing more, nothing less..

How in the hell have they taken over aspect of our lives? These fools need to be put back to where they are suppose to be with only these two things to take care of....We have got to get this Nation back...Some how, some way...If negotiations don't work then we need to send them a little stronger message to show them we mean business.....

I edited this post because I wanted too....
edit on 14-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
WTF does the IRS and medical care have to do with each other?

Another example of putting the wrong people in charge of things that is not in any way connected to what their real function is.

This is what sucks about technology, they and including corporate America hide behind it so that it distances them from us. Ever have a complaint and could never talk to a human to solve the issue? This makes me want to drop the technology, drop the emails, drop the forums and just get right up in these peoples faces and make them look at me when they feed us this BS. Then they have the friggen nerve to blame it on the computer.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Not gonna happen and its not going to fly. Unless you let it.....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightfury
How will they enforce this???

they will garnish your wages
just like you were a criminal.
Welcome to the Satanic NWO.

No man may buy, sell or trade
less he have the mark of the beast.
Revelations

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is just economic and social rape ...

Why the hell would i need to pay a company because the law says so, no law should oblige you to pay anything to anyone because that money is what you worked for 8 hours a day 6 days a week. Why give it away to some fat SOAB that sits in front of a desk and just gets money and counts it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That pos healthcare bill was and is a sham. I do not see anything affordable about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
$100 per day $1 million per hour... Makes no difference to me in the end. The mandatory purchase of anything is not an enumerated power of the Federal Government under the US Constitution. The security of a free state by the hands of the people against all enemies foreign and domestic by he use of deadly force if need be is in there. And as a right reserved by the people it can not be argued.

There are over 100 million privately owned firearms in the US and 535 members of Congress. I don't think the math has been fully realized quite yet.

Not a call to action, just to clarify for those that like to twist things around, just stating some simple hard facts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join