It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clyde Lewis interviews Douglas Dietrich (Lost Cosmonauts / SPACE WAR!) on Ground Zero Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Clyde Lewis interviews Douglas Dietrich (Lost Cosmonauts / SPACE WAR!) on Ground Zero Tonight

www.groundzeromedia.org

Douglas Dietrich will radically restructure our understanding of mankind’s twentieth century explosion into near-space as the “Battle for Orbit,” a lethal four-way conflict between American Astronauts, Soviet Cosmonauts, Nat-Zi Raummænner – and even Commonwealth Cannoneers! He will expose how and why the Third World War has been fought and won, even while the Second World War was doomed to inconclusive Stalemate. The New Front demanded control of a new High Ground; not so much our Moon as the five “Lagrange Points” integral to the Gravity Wells of our never-emphasized Binary Plane
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Another excellent show from Clyde and Ground Zero Radio! The last time Douglas Dietrich was on was a fascinating show so I'm really looking forward to this..

Lost Cosmonauts, Space Wars, Nazi UFOs? Wow....like I said another classic Ground Zero! Anyways I suggest you all tune in and check it out!!!

www.groundzeromedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ok its on!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Oh geez where do they get this stuff???

new topics

top topics

join