It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

CA Senate bill mandates gay history in schools

page: 4
24
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
What does effect my life is when the progressive agenda driven school districts attempt to indoctrinate my child with their lies and filth.


How do you know that the subject of gay history in California is going to contain any "lies and filth", and that this is a form of indoctrination?


Because it is in California... the Progressive Utopia of America. Also because they were stupid enough to elect Jerry Brown again. Enough Said.




posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
I'm interested to see the data and evidence indicating that homosexuality (oops, I mean "gayism") can destroy anything, let alone a town or the world.

being gay renders a society no children
thus the population dies as a species.
That would be destroying the world
would it not?


Now that is weak Saint
Does someone else being gay keep you from wanting
to love the ladies???

As far as I can tell there are a whole lot of dudes dying to get some nanny in this world

You can send any girls you can't handle my way

(please excuse my objectifying the 1st wonder of the world)
edit on 14-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
What does effect my life is when the progressive agenda driven school districts attempt to indoctrinate my child with their lies and filth.


How do you know that the subject of gay history in California is going to contain any "lies and filth", and that this is a form of indoctrination?


Because it is in California... the Progressive Utopia of America. Also because they were stupid enough to elect Jerry Brown again. Enough Said.


And Ronald Reagan

What lies and filth specifically?



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Firstly, teaching people about homosexuals in history isn't going to destroy America.

Secondly, just because a girl has a few drinks and makes out with her friend doesn't make her homosexual or bisexual. It's called "going gay for the ratings", the girls understand that it attracts males and that's why they do it but are scared to death of another vagina.



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAbsurdum
Firstly, teaching people about homosexuals in history isn't going to destroy America.

Secondly, just because a girl has a few drinks and makes out with her friend doesn't make her homosexual or bisexual. It's called "going gay for the ratings", the girls understand that it attracts males and that's why they do it but are scared to death of another vagina.


Thats funny, iread in a womens (Yes womens!) magazine that 68% of chicks find another womans body more attractive than a males. I can COMPLETELY understand that. Thats what i don't understand about gays, a nice curvy tanned smooth body with a nice round rump, or a hairy body with a set dangling between the legs...

On topic I think that this bill is insane, I swear this whole Gay Agenda thing is on overload now. What about things that kids really need to learn about...



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
ok people stop objectifying women

they are people!



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey

Thats funny, iread in a womens (Yes womens!) magazine that 68% of chicks find another womans body more attractive than a males. I can COMPLETELY understand that. Thats what i don't understand about gays, a nice curvy tanned smooth body with a nice round rump, or a hairy body with a set dangling between the legs...


You do know that "Gays" include women?



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded
 


Yes, "some" do. That still doesn't necessarily make them bisexual.

reply to post by KingDoey
 


Just because a woman finds another aesthetically pleasing doesn't make her homosexual.

And of course it makes no sense to you, you aren't gay.



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11
 


Well last time i checked the word 'Lesbian' referred to women that are attracted to other women...



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded
 


The issue at hand as I see it is that this forum is a wide open place and to pursue not only the issues posted but the intent and bias of the authors is part of discerning the validity of the post.

Here the OP posted a quote and then three short lines in which OP launched into name calling and then followed it with a bit of coded with wink, wink, nudge,nudge type of statements.

I would think that had the OP anything of substance to add to his own post he should have.

He didn't.

He posted BAIT.....thats all and I was just letting him know that I wasn't taking the hook.

See?



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


Hey women make 8% more than men now, it's ok.

Besides, being called sexist is right up there with being called racist. Simply point and laugh hysterically at them until they feel humiliated and walk away crying.



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ViperChili
 


You beat me to the punch!


Be prepared, I just finished the thread "Another attempt to emasculate male children".

I was told I was intolerant, paranoid, old fashioned, yada yada.

I think the forum mod (not the one posting) even got into it by nailing a couple of my posts. Not sure why and still waiting for the answer.
what ever.

Maybe everyone will have a gay stereotype day and the boys can wear toenail polish



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili


Lol, the nutjobs in CA never cease to amaze me.

How about spending more time on important subjects like math or science?

No, instead, gay history is more important.


Did I miss the part of the article you posted where it states they chose history over math or science?

Or are you just vehemently anti-gay?



new topics

top topics



 
24
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join