It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zsa Zsa Gabor to become new mother at 94, husband says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Los Angeles (CNN) -- Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband wants his 94-year-old wife to become a mother again using an egg donor, artificial insemination and a surrogate mother, Prince Frederic von Anhalt told CNN Thursday.

us.cnn.com...

I thought this was a joke when i saw it! But am truely upset by the thought planned orphanhood..... how can this be fair to a child?

Someone please stop this ride, I want to get off

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfect stranger

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but when you have egg donors, artificial insemination, and surrogate mothers involved, it isn't your child. lol

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I know

But just cause you're famous... you can do whatever you want

I wonder if someone else will tell them LOL

What is this guy thinking... she's 94, just had a leg amputated and refused to have the second one removed due to the strain. not to be mean but she likely won't even see the baby.

Another this that Bugged me was him saying... "I'm a retired guy," von Anhalt said. "I can take care of it."

IT?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Misleading thread heading trolololo
edit on 14-4-2011 by RenegadeScholar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure if she's out of her mind (due to her age and failing health) and prince whatsit is going along to keep her happy, or the both of them are nuts.

I know nothing much about this story makes any sense but there's this part in particular "using an egg donor, artificial insemination and a surrogate mother," Surely that would mean Zsa Zsa is not actually involved in anyway.

That makes it even stranger when the article says they are trying to carry on the Gabor name. It would be his kid, not hers.

Methinks the creepy Prince is the one that wants a kid for some strange reason...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

Agreed

But that's what CNN does

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This should read: Husband wants to produce a legal entity that zsa zsa is responsible for so a larger chunk of her fortune is alloted to him...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I never thought of that angle! I would imagine you are probably right. However, have you seen some of his recent quotes in the news? He also claimed to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's child at one point. He just seems like a nut! The time to have a child between these two has long passed!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Two words...instant orphan.

What the heck are they thinking? Have they given any thought as to who will raise the child in a couple of years, when they are both deceased?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hey Gazrok! Thanks for dropping in... I hear ya....I called it "planned orphanhood" in the OP.
I think that's what got me riled.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Is that even medically possible? Could her body even handle the stress of harboring a child? My guess is she croaks during birth...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

No kidding, right? And a 94 yr old with a baby? I hope there's a nanny involved....

planned orphanhood

Perfect term for it...such a preposterous idea.....

Is that even medically possible? Could her body even handle the stress of harboring a child? My guess is she croaks during birth...

Surrogate mother, donor egg...not sure how ANY part of it is "her" child. No, I'm sure it's medically impossible for her 94 yr old body to carry a baby to term.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

everything about this story is sad

us.cnn.com...

Zsa Zsa Gabor suffered another health setback Wednesday morning, the latest in a series of medical stuggles for the 94-year-old actress, her husband said.

"She got into a little coma," Prince Frederic von Anhalt said.

Gabor was taken to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center Tuesday afternoon because the feeding tube inserted into her stomach was "bleeding ... like a fountain," her spokesman said.

This wowan has lived an incredible life.... I wish her peace

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

I'm not sure if she's out of her mind (due to her age and failing health) and prince whatsit is going along to keep her happy, or the both of them are nuts.

I know nothing much about this story makes any sense but there's this part in particular "using an egg donor, artificial insemination and a surrogate mother," Surely that would mean Zsa Zsa is not actually involved in anyway.

That makes it even stranger when the article says they are trying to carry on the Gabor name. It would be his kid, not hers.

Methinks the creepy Prince is the one that wants a kid for some strange reason...

I agree with you........her husband is creepy....why does he want a child.....what does he want to do with the child?....I am very suspicious..........

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
that's just sick. i'm sure she can't even carry the weight for 9 freaking months, I could just imagine what the delivery room would look like.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfect stranger

That's really disturbing.

top topics

join