It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens to wipe Israel off map, again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think this is getting serious, These people are outta control.

www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1090812504210

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hmm Jeruselum Post? Not exactly an unbiased source. More to the point, this may the ramp up the PR campaign to justify an attack on Iran. Next, I predict an unexpected showing of the 10 Commandments and perhaps Schindlers List in the US plus several op/ed pieces in the US media.

Your title alone is misleading. An official was asked how Iran would react is attacked by Israel. It was not random mumblings. How would you respond if say the Iraqi's had threatned to take out say 3 Mile Island??

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What Middle Eastern country hasn't threatened to wipe Israel off map?

Let em try. If Israel goes down, I have no doubt all their neighbors will go down also.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I believe that Israel is trying to find excuses to go and bomb Iran, perhaps is a death deal with US administration that will back Israel if something like that happened.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I believe that Israel is trying to find excuses to go and bomb Iran, perhaps is a death deal with US administration that will back Israel if something like that happened.

If anyone is trying to find excuses to attack Iran, its the US. Watch the news, and everyday they come up with some new reason that Iran is evil. FOX said yesterday that "Iran is the only country in the world still supporting Al-Queda." They also said "Iran was the primary supporter of the 9-11 attacks" and that "They are financing Al-Queda for another big attack on the US."

I feel sorry for Iran. They don't have to do anything. We put the words in their mouth, sticks in their hands, and say to the world "See? They're evil! Now, we'll go stop them!"

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
JabbaOnTheDais

You are right about that, since US invaded Iraq, Israel is making Iran his number one enemy.

Iran is even acepting inspection but I guess just like Sadam is not enoug for Israel and US.

Or the reason for Israel to feel treaten by Iran is in the fact that Israel is the only country to have nuclear power in the middle east.

Iran also will like Israel to disarm like Lybia offer to do.

I see a hidden agenda by US administration and is the oil in Iran.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hopefully when it happens both countries will be wiped out and maybe that will solve a lot of problems in the world. First we can steal the oil left over and then we wont have to listen to the poor plight of Israel any longer.
Israel controls us and they openly brag about it when Sharon tells the media we will do whatever Israel says to do. Why should we protect them.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don't know, Isreal how amny nuclear weapons and would use them on Iran if they had to, I don't think they all want to die and have their land become glass. But, on the other hand it helps set the stagfe for US intervention.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sure why not, I mean Isreal is allowed to kill countless Palenstinians under the guise of ' fighting of terrorism ', * rolls his eyes *. This has got to stop, stop it in Isreal before it goes out of hand, and it is..

This religiously fueled war has got to stop.

Deep

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I guess we have to look at the situation from both sides. I mean here we say poor Israelis are getting threatened by Iran and other countries around it but how about we look at the situation from Iran point of view.

Israel is a country sitting on the 200+ nukes. They already invaded Palastaine and had control of half a Lebanon for many years until Iranian helped Lebanese. They constantly threaten Syria and Iran and every year they get the most advanced and high tech weaponry from US. Now if you were Iran, wouldn�t want you to protect yourself by all means?

Personally I believe, if Iran acquire nuclear bomb there would be a balance of power in the middle east and less likely any country gonna attack another specially with nukes.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by persian]

new topics

top topics

join