It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bid Laden Dead Since 2001

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
When you are making money on a war.

You never kill the "Boogie Man".

Because as long as he's out there,

People will willingly keep paying to try to catch him.
edit on 14-4-2011 by whyamIhere because: public schools

Osama Bin Laden will go down in history as the longest living person. TPTB will 'let him' die when he gets about 150 years old if not older. They need to keep the idea of him being alone for as long as they can. No Osama Bin Laden means a big hurt on the people 'looking' for him. If they could they would have him live forever. He could have died before the first was fired or the first bimb dropped but it would not have changed anything. It is like whyamIhere said "You never kill the "Boogie Man"".

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Maybe he is then again maybe not,

The problem is that there are so many conflicting stories coming out about how he died or why he is still alive. For example some reliable sources would argue that he died during the battle of Tora-Bora but then we have the reports from French and Saudi intelligence that he died of typhoid, then the claim (or tong-twist) of Bhutto’s that he was killed by Omar sheikh who I believe may have been at one time a MI6 asset and possibly even assassinated OBL under orders of British intelligence. But on the other side, we have all the claims by other intelligence agencies and some journalists who strongly argue that he is alive and handing somewhere in Pakistan or possibly the Yemen, and then we have those who maintain that all the videos of OBL are legitimate.

I personally believe he is dead, I think he probably died at some time in 2006 or during the battle of tora-bora either way, I don’t think either side would admit to his death. Even if he is alive by some small chance just now he no longer has any operational control over the franchise that has became post-9/11 Al’Qa’ida and as such is no real thread unlike some other radical Islamic terrorist leaders.

Good thread.

<< 1   >>

join