It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bid Laden Dead Since 2001

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Don't know if this has ever been posted. If so, please remove.

Conservative commentator, former Marine Colonel Bob Pappas has been saying for years that bin Laden died at Tora Bora and that Senator Kerry’s claim that bin Laden escaped with Bush help was a lie. Now we know that Pappas was correct. The embarrassment of having Secretary of State Clinton talk about bin Laden in Pakistan was horrific. He has been dead since December 13, 2001 and now, finally, everyone, Obama, McChrystal, Cheney, everyone who isn’t nuts is finally saying what they have known for years. However, since we lost a couple of hundred of our top special operations forces hunting for bin Laden after we knew he was dead, is someone going to answer for this with some jail time? Since we spent 200 million dollars on “special ops” looking for someone we knew was dead, who is going to jail for that? Since Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney continually talked about a man they knew was dead, now known to be for reasons of POLITICAL nature, who is going to jail for that? Why were tapes brought out, now known to be forged, as legitimate intelligence to sway the disputed 2004 election in the US? This is a criminal act if there ever was one. In 66 pages, General Stanley McChrystal never mentions Osama bin Laden. Everything is “Mullah Omar” now. In his talk at West Point, President Obama never mentioned Osama bin Laden. Col. Pappas makes it clear, Vice President Cheney let it “out of the bag” long ago. Bin Laden was killed by American troops many, many years ago.

Source

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Yup it has, under much more sensationalistic (and misleading) titles. The US has NOT formally admitted they knew he was dead, but have basically just said no contest.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It's not that I disagree with the nature of your post, because I have often wondered if he died years ago and the Bush administration still said that he was alive for other reasons, namely profit and political power, but I checked out the link you provided and the picture is clearly of a dead Bin Laden, but the lower half of his face looks photoshoped to me.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

BIG S&F for exposing the truth
. I was unaware of this but had it in the back of my mind.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

but I checked out the link you provided and the picture is clearly of a dead Bin Laden,

Which Bin Laden? Osama? Or one of the various stand ins used in videos and photos since 2001? Ample evidence, all videos tested were not Osama, some used real clips of him speaking, but the video was edited, others show people that are clearly not Osama, but kinda look like him.

Anyways, I was pretty sure he died from complications of kidney failure, as stated in his obituary from 2001.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think that there wont be an official “Bin Laden is dead” press conference because while there is reason to believe he didn’t survive Tora Bora there is no confirmation that he didn’t and several of the team members pursuing him believed he escaped.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I've always thought he was killed when the US and UK tried to flatten that mountain range he was hiding in. Mind you, I don't think either countries will be stepping in front of the camera to announce that he is no more... While they allow us to believe he is out there supposedly planning another 9/11 they can wander around the middle east blowing anything and anyone they see fit to smithereens.
To justify their wars they need their ultimate bogeyeman alive and well and lurking somewhere in the shadows...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

Yes can you imagine all the video material sent with osama is old and outdated, and they replay it, they play the hoax on people to scare them that the buggy man is out to get them.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
When you are making money on a war.

You never kill the "Boogie Man".

Because as long as he's out there,

People will willingly keep paying to try to catch him.
edit on 14-4-2011 by whyamIhere because: public schools

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have never doubted he was dead. The reasons for keeping him alive are stated above and I for one believe
that, They need the bogeyman.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

but I checked out the link you provided and the picture is clearly of a dead Bin Laden,

Which Bin Laden? Osama? Or one of the various stand ins used in videos and photos since 2001? Ample evidence, all videos tested were not Osama, some used real clips of him speaking, but the video was edited, others show people that are clearly not Osama, but kinda look like him.

Anyways, I was pretty sure he died from complications of kidney failure, as stated in his obituary from 2001.

That photo is bogus, it originated with a fake story about bush confirming bin laden's death in a press conference and that was supposed to be an autopsy photo .. but it is a bad photoshop job

Here's a slightly better resolution version www.unconfirmedsources.com...

You can tell it's a PS job in the larger version..

Edit: that link didn't work, just go to the page www.unconfirmedsources.com...
edit on 14-4-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
pure 100% hog wash,Bin Laden was killed by American troops many, many years ago.

Bin Laden was killed by our sas many, many years ago.
get your facts right

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

The article is obviously bogus.
Bin Laden is still dead though.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Maybe I'm just overlooking it, but can anyone direct me to where official confirmation is given that bin Laden is known to be dead?

I see the line stating that everyone knows, and that Cheney let this slip, but not seeing actual official US confirmation.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There is no confirmation, that's how it works best for the US government.
The beast is still out there , and he may visit you next.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It just doesn't seem possible he is still alive. I "feel" he has been dead for some time. I asked a "psychic" a confirmed psychic - Ellie Crystal of Crystal Links in Feb about this when we discussed remote viewing and she said he still lives. This made me doubt her ability because I just do not believe he is still alive - with no real verifiable confirmation in all these many years with his health issues and his age . . .

Then again he seems "created" to me anyway - as does Bradley Manning - but I have some whacky views.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This needs more attentions.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Benazir Bhutto was killed shortly after she said Bin Laden was dead. So yeah, I think he is dead and they wanted to shut her up.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm not really wanting answers as to why we kept searching for him, thats obvious. The Taliban are a bad bunch of dudes and we needed to secure the land for the oil pipeline.

No, I want answers as to who is in the video tapes, why we continually said we've confirmed its him and exactly what happened , where and how we 'found' tapes apparently showing him AFTER 2001 confessing.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

You do realize that the Unconfirmed Sources site in the link above to the photoshopped pic is a comedy site, right? Just scroll down from the photo and you'll see their disclaimer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join