Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

More strange reptilian eye stuff with reporters

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Watch at :22 seconds how his eyes seem to roll in a strange manner.




posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Why in the world are they blinking so much? Usually they don't blink that much.



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Seriously, we're now calling anyone who blinks a reptile alien? And this one specifically, he's just blinking. Why? Ever been on camera? There's several blinding lights pointing directly at him.

At least some of the other videos, the artifact ones look strange. This is just a dude blinking.

edit on 14-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
Why in the world are they blinking so much? Usually they don't blink that much.


not counting a reptilian shapeshifting news reporter
, I'd say their eyes roll when they are lying. He does this after mentioning the surveillance video being a key piece of evidence against Loughner being the shooter, which of course they are not showing to the public, only showing a reenactment.



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by filosophia
 


Seriously, we're now calling anyone who blinks a reptile alien? And this one specifically, he's just blinking. Why? Ever been on camera? There's several blinding lights pointing directly at him.

At least some of the other videos, the artifact ones look strange. This is just a dude blinking.

edit on 14-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)


read my second post, I offer a more plausible theory than aliens.



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Its a little strange.
However, I think that he was just adjustiing after he fluffed his lines. Most people do it when they mis pronounce or read something wrong and they are about to correct themselves.

Peace



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i think the shooters photograph is the more worrying than the reptilian eyes ^.^



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endling
i think the shooters photograph is the more worrying than the reptilian eyes ^.^


I agree, it was photoshopped and looks like Glenn Beck



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
OMFG!! There was a BP Oil advertisement before the vid and they were talking about "come eat gulf sea food, its great!!! We will save you a seat next to the window"! What a load of BFS.

Anyway, im not getting anything for some reason.

I'll look into it later.



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
OMFG!! There was a BP Oil advertisement before the vid and they were talking about "come eat gulf sea food, its great!!! We will save you a seat next to the window"! What a load of BFS.



I think this indicates how crazy the msm is, you have reptiles talking to you and corporations telling you to eat poisoned shrimp. It's quite hectic to say the least.



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 





read my second post, I offer a more plausible theory than aliens.


pretty much any answer is more plausible than reptilian aliens
And for the record people we fully debunked the "photoshoped" mug shot ages ago, old news, it's not photoshopped at all. It is indeed a picture of a mentally disturbed young man who was just arrested for murder and probably roughed up considerably on his way to bookings.



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


*facepalm*
He´s blinking with his eyes... as I do. And every other human too.
So when I fart... I´m a cow, right?



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by filosophia
 





read my second post, I offer a more plausible theory than aliens.


pretty much any answer is more plausible than reptilian aliens
And for the record people we fully debunked the "photoshoped" mug shot ages ago, old news, it's not photoshopped at all. It is indeed a picture of a mentally disturbed young man who was just arrested for murder and probably roughed up considerably on his way to bookings.


well that's your theory but it sure does look like Glenn Beck but back to the topic, I'm not suggesting aliens, I'm suggesting perhaps this is a physical reflex to him processing abnormal information, maybe he doesn't even know it is a lie but he senses it is off. It could go along with all the gibberish we've been hearing about.
edit on 14-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
if you blink now you are officially a reptilian, its now a fact.



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otamad
if you blink now you are officially a reptilian, its now a fact.


yes, if you blink you are officially a reptile


Oh no, it has begun!



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters
 


I don't understand the whole concept of "reptilian Aliens".....reptiles are of the EARTH...so why would aliens from another planet be like an Earth creature? I can't believe that people actually believe this



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by phishyblankwaters
 


I don't understand the whole concept of "reptilian Aliens".....reptiles are of the EARTH...so why would aliens from another planet be like an Earth creature? I can't believe that people actually believe this


well technically they are fourth dimensional, but I really couldn't think of a better title than 'reptilian eye thing'. I actually think this is a reflex because he knows he's lying, but other people said it "just happened" he must have got nervous, he's only a professional after all.



posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
OH MY GOD OP I'M A REPTILIAN. I BLINK TOO!!!!!!!!!!111!!1!1!!1ONEONEONE1!11!!!11




posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

pretty much any answer is more plausible than reptilian aliens
And for the record people we fully debunked the "photoshoped" mug shot ages ago, old news, it's not photoshopped at all. It is indeed a picture of a mentally disturbed young man who was just arrested for murder and probably roughed up considerably on his way to bookings.


Well Fishy Blank Waters,


I'd say you need to do a little research and possibly share your vast forensic analysis experience for having debunked the ATS analysis of Jared Lee Loughner's fake Mugshot. A good place to start might be in this dedicated thread:


Is the Loughner Mug Shot Fake?


Filosophia,


You will note that I am quite aware of Reporters, others who wield influence over our minds such as Celebrities, Actors and Musicians and even our Political Leaders as being dubiously human, few are actually very humane. Yet in this video I note that both fellows tend to blink a lot. Given that they seem to be filmed in separate locations that wouldn't be due to something in the air, it could have to do with our being in allergy season or even with the bright lights used to film them while they are instructed to look good keeping their eyes unnaturally wide open? In any case I don't find this specifically suspect, at least they aren't breaking out in blotches like in quite a few other instances.


Regarding the Loughner case it appears that after preventing any open public viewing of the video by anyone, they have gone to the considerable trouble and expense of making a FAKE computer artist rendition of the event, almost as if they had shown JFK in Dallas in a cartoon getting whacked by a Magic Single Bullet. I'm sure that some NextGen ATSers would buy that big time.


GS



posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

I don't understand the whole concept of "reptilian Aliens".....reptiles are of the EARTH...so why would aliens from another planet be like an Earth creature? I can't believe that people actually believe this



Hi Stealthy Kat,


You're right, it makes no sense. But then again us being here alive on this strange ball of fuzz floating around in an infinite Cosmos isn't exactly logical either. For years I was on your side of the fence with perhaps a "sharper and less tolerant" voice against the nutjobs who actually imagine that humanoid snakes exist. I'd have said "Get a life, wake up, you've been listening to too much David Icke". Then I came across a really nasty one in the flesh and was forced to 'reassess', an adjustment which took me the better part of two years.


That's posted now extensively here, if you're interested, but what matters most is that there is something seriously the matter here down to earth, and we must look into not only what lies we are being fed, what containment and control system we live in, what falsehoods compose our accepted worldview, but especially who or what is behind the whole deal, as there is a manifest organizing influence from behind the scenes, something which at ATS is called a Conspiracy and, if it has a central Alien connection, then it might be best known as the Conspiracy of all Conspiracies.


Cheers,


Getsmart






top topics



 
0

log in

join