It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Bush Network Members: M.I.T. ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Greetings ATS!

Of all the conspiracy based reports out there based upon the underhanded machinations destroying America out there, one network stands out amongst the rest, one known as the "Bush Crime Family". It's not an official name, but an entitlement given to the Bush family and associates, revolving around past indulgences of a one Vannevar Bush (an accused Nazi spy), to the recent crimes committed by George W. Bush and his siblings, cousins, and associates evolving from 9-11.

This supposed network of behind the scenes influential actors have been blamed for injustices and crimininal activity for decades. So if this is true, why would there be a Vannevar Bush Award

The annual award recognizes an individual who, through public service activities in science and technology, has made an outstanding "contribution toward the welfare of mankind and the Nation

This years recipient is Charles Vest ( yup, definitely a GERMAN name... ):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f357ea9436aa.jpg[/atsimg]

whoa! if I had to put a quote to this picture, it would go something like this...

MMMUUUHUWUHUWUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!

This guy LOOKS spooky!...

Charles Vest, MIT president emeritus and professor of mechanical engineering, has been named the recipient of the National Science Board's (NSB) 2011 Vannevar Bush Award for his distinguished public service leadership in science and technology.

So, does this make M.I.T. one of the Bush Network's official players?

hhhmmmmmmm..... by the looks of the award recipient, he surely qualifies lol!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Are you certain there is even a family relation between the two? The searching I just did indicates they are not related.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Are you certain there is even a family relation between the two? The searching I just did indicates they are not related.

Not a family relationship, but network relationship - similar to Rumsfeld and Cheney.

Could M.I.T., for example, have provided the mechanics involved in the World Trade Center's destruction durring the planning of the 911 Op?

More questions, right? The key is, discovering all those responsible for the Op to occur
edit on 14-4-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

join