It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will have a Blue Moon Saturday 7/31

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
we are ahead in australia and its about 7:20pm on the 31st. i see yellow moon but there is a light cloud cover over the top. it looks cool shining through the cloud

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well Its 8:30pm here, still daylight. But Ill let ya know.

West Coast should have a better chance, since they
have some wild fires.

[edit on 31-7-2004 by brykc14]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So at 10:30pm I wen't outside and took a look. It was nothing out of the ordinary. I did take two pictures with a cheap digital camera but once I checked them out on my computer, haha it was nothing more then a white dot. I thought I'd atleast get SOME detail but I guess not...

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I live in NC and we were outside with the telescope at about 11:30pm and the moon was blue. It had a blue glow to it, when it went behind the clouds you could see that the clouds were tinted blue. I was beautiful. One of the prettiest sights I have ever seen.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
By the way, this appeared to have an effect on the locals down here in 3-eyed cat country. Apparently about 9 p.m. last night at the local beer-joint one old fart beat the stuffing out of another old fart and then the bar maid jump on the back of the beater old fart and put a strangle hold on him. He got undone from her and turned around and drew back on her and the owner (60 year old tough-as-nails woman) comes out from behind the bar and sticks a 357 in his face and tells him (get the f* out this bar).

Meanwhile, the other 30 some-odd patrons had turned on each other and apparently, according to survivors, it looked like a saloon scene from a John Wayne movie.

And I missed it all!

[edit on 8-1-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
I live in NC and we were outside with the telescope at about 11:30pm and the moon was blue. It had a blue glow to it, when it went behind the clouds you could see that the clouds were tinted blue. I was beautiful. One of the prettiest sights I have ever seen.

Is there any fires around you? Because any moon can be blue, as long there is smoke in the air.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yeah it was the same here. But I did see on CNN they had a video of somewhere in Arizonia that it did appear a little blueish.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join