It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sinking of Japan Predicted in 2006 Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

I just came across this clip about Japan sinking...maybe this was in alignment with the Illuminati tarot cards? Check it out:

It is a long shot, what are your thoughts?

PS - the video clip has some crazy footage of the latest earth cracks in Japan. Definitely a clip worth watching.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

i hope you are not referencing those videos from the "is japan sinking thread" because what was taking place there was clearly liquefaction. not sure I buy all this predictive programming myself but interesting find none the less

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Interesting. I'm surprised no-one has mentioned this yet.

Good Find S&F

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

i hope you are not referencing those videos from the "is japan sinking thread" because what was taking place there was clearly liquefaction. not sure I buy all this predictive programming myself but interesting find none the less

The extra videos in the clip were not a reference at all and is just pure extra inclusion in the clip...the sinking of japan movie is what I'm really after.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Totally dumbstruck...speechless....And the first part of the video - what? from a movie from 2006? The subtitles are in Chinese...what is the name of the movie? Not only is there a mega EQ, but as is often mentioned lately as a possibility, even Mount Fuji has a major explosion. Watching Tokyo crumble that way, really gave me the creeps.

Nothing much to do apart from praying that it will never happen for true.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

japan has been plagued by EQs and tsunamis since time out of mind, so it's really not such a stretch to imagine their culture producing something like this organically. That being said, it is still shocking to see so much time and money spent on producing disaster movies like this. I'm sure it had a bigger budget, but the scenes in 2012 were too sensational to really be scary. This film on the other hand does a much better job of making it seem real, plausible and freaking terrifying. to call predictive programming for an EQ 5 years later, without any evidence is a little bit of a stretch though. either way, good find.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
When exactly did all these screenwriters become elevated to Sage status?
Did I miss another memo? Seem you can go a single day lately without seeing some claim that a movie predicted one thing or another.

They need to round all these Hollywood writers and ship them off to the met office. Maybe then we'll get an accurate F-ing weather forecast.
edit on 14-4-2011 by FanarFanar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FanarFanar
When exactly did all these screenwriters become elevated to Sage status?
Did I miss another memo? Seem you can go a single day lately without seeing some claim that a movie predicted one thing or another.

They need to round all these Hollywood writers and ship them off to the met office. Maybe then we'll get an accurate F-ing weather forecast.
edit on 14-4-2011 by FanarFanar because: (no reason given)

Just remember the movie Battle Los Angeles movie....just remember it, and 5 years later, we'll see what happens
Maybe a sequel will happen, or maybe there will really be an attack!
Same thing with 2012....if huge continents sink due to the Earth undergoing a global disaster, shouldn't Japan's crisis indicate a hint of what is to come? Although, conspiracy has it HAARP was behind the EQ in Japan. Just sayin.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here is the FULL MOVIE "The Sinking of Japan":

new topics

top topics

join