It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this Fish? Photoshop or Real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by StealthyKat

My god what are these things eating these days?

People who go to the deep sea to investigate if they actually exist or not

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RayTheWizardLiotta

But notice the teeth on your picture shows them to be relatively uniform in size and type, whereas these teeth vary like canine, incisor, molar, etc.... thats not how fishes adapted as far as I know.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
fish don't have bicuspid, canine or molar teeth. They do not have forward facing eyes.
This is Phoneyshopped.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Isn't this an odd form of art using what was a living once and sewing it up along with other parts to make something Dr. Frankenstein would be proud of.

Still that Tiger Fish scares the hell out of me!
If I caught that on my pole, I'd throw the pole in the river!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DesertDweller

No, actually it's taxidermied. If that's a word.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DesertDweller
fish don't have bicuspid, canine or molar teeth. They do not have forward facing eyes.
This is Phoneyshopped.

This is incorrect. Respectfully, their are a few 'barrel eyed' who do have forward facing eye pairs; again in the mid ocean depths those fish who live in the twilight 'zone' (
) look upward to catch their prey silhouetted against the barley visible surface light... both their eyes face forward.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I realize that it looks half dog half fish which also looks photoshoped but I'm just saying there are some crazy man eating fish out there either way. We also can't say that it's real without some evidence of it swimming, it would be cool if we were a water type people though. I could see people walking/swimming that thing on a leash by water parks.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Maybe curious George got way too curious and did a little cross humping with a Piranha ??? LOL

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It's the deadly ass-snapper found in the Bermuda-triangle...occasionally he just chills on the beach and checks out da chicks...as you can see by his expression...he's mesmerized.
edit on 14-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I hear THAT!
I take it back though about the OP's photo....it's NOT an angler fish, I think it is a hoax after all.....BUT, with that being said....there really are some HORRIBLE creatures in the sea, and angler fish and the demon/tiger fish are real.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join