It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

View OF Pure Human 33 Line Seed Family Tree: Including Reptilian & Hybrid Lineage!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Bill & Kerry ~ Project Camelot alien ~ New Diagram Just Released!

"MATERIAL GIVEN BY CHARLES TO BILL BACK IN 2010 "

camelotforum.com...
edit on 14-4-2011 by SeraphSirius because: link nonsense

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Your URL is wonked out...

So, does it show when someone made it with an iguana then?

Reptilians..heh...erm...why is it soo difficult for all these "interesting people" to come up with a single bone or live sample of reptilians...surely out of this whole network of "interesting people", one of em will stumble across a reptilian..

I mean, there has to be an "interesting person" whom is also say, a nurse somewhere that can get a blood sample or x-ray...or maybe a "interesting person" whom works at a morgue that can take a youtube vid of them ripping their face off and exposing their sleestak nature.

In Ancient egypt, they worshipped many animals, crocks, monkeys, etc...it is common practice back then to honor and fear/worship the power of nature and its critters...that doesn't mean there were alligator people wandering around back then..in the same way some more off the track villages worshipped totems does not mean trees with faces were wandering around and being all deitylike either.

this reptilian info/disinfo crap is actually disinfo in itself to humiliate and make a laughing stock the multiple areas of NWO, Alien presence, and a few other subjects into silliness. The best way to make sure a subject never gets serious attention is not to supress it, but to add all sorts of rampant stupidity that insults the rational mindsets inside of the subject itself.

Now, if someone produces actual examples...proof (not bad lighting youtube videos) of reptilians, I will eat my words..for now though, I imagine I am going to be going hungry for a very long time.

Any and all reptilian threads deserve to go in the gray area or skunkworks due to its unproven and pretty laughable context
edit on 14-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Any and all reptilian threads deserve to go in the gray area or skunkworks due to its unproven and pretty laughable context

I second that, and third and fourth it. It's complete baloney with no evidence what so ever, and is so laughable I honestly feel bad for frequenting a site that this topic comes up so much on. I wish David Icke never talked about this nonsense because that's where all these whackjobs got this idea from.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Im guessing the 33 pure blood lines wish this was true, anything to elevate their already bloated status to look i am your god.
But at the rate the world is going with the global village getting smaller and smaller by the day its only a matter of time before everyone on the planet is going to be a mix of the same gene pool.
I know that pure bred dogs often suffer problems with their genes , a factor caused by inbreeding to get various traits, and that mongrel hybrids tend to be more robust and have have less inherit problems.
so its only a matter of time before the 33 pure lines end up dead or genetically corrupt.

LONG LIVE THE MONGREL HYBRIDS!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Who is to say some dinosaurs did not grow a brain and went under ground to escape the last ice age? Why does royalty have the term 'blue blood'? According to evolution, crocodiles are our long lost cousins back somewhere in time, either that or the annauiki or some other alien race made heaps of missing links to explain the diversity on Earth. I cannot say with certainty what parts of the ET stories are fact or fiction, but I am not going to close my mind to what maybe important pieces of the jigsaw puzzle. Maybe all of it, some of it or none of it is right, I will wait until the facts come in before making a decision.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Who is to say some dinosaurs did not grow a brain and went under ground to escape the last ice age?

common sense, lack of any evidence even remotely suggesting that, common sense, and common sense

Why does royalty have the term 'blue blood'?

Historical
Royalty didn't spend alot of time tilling the fields, they were very pale next to a commoner..so pale in fact that you could often see their veins
I am sure you may have a vein or two you can see on the surface (or someone closeby does). What color is the vein...its blue...its blood...its blue blood

It was a sign that you weren't some peasent farmer, but someone with the luxery of living and working indoors all the time.

According to evolution, crocodiles are our long lost cousins back somewhere in time,

So is an amoeba

either that or the annauiki or some other alien race made heaps of missing links to explain the diversity on Earth. I cannot say with certainty what parts of the ET stories are fact or fiction, but I am not going to close my mind to what maybe important pieces of the jigsaw puzzle.

All things are fiction until evidence is provided...
maybe elves built people out of legos, then put a bunch of bones and stuff to confuse us...why not consider that as potentially factual until disproven

I could go on literally endlessly making up hypothetical situations about human origins and call it a open mind...however, there is a difference between a open mind and being insanely gullible.

Maybe all of it, some of it or none of it is right, I will wait until the facts come in before making a decision.

Yes, facts...however, you don't have to be on the fence..."show me evidence" is a good starting point...then typically those whom have evidence will produce it, and those that just make crap up will demand your mind is closed...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Robert Lacey sums this up.

" a nobleman demonstrated his pedigree by holding up his sword arm to display the filigree of blue-blooded veins beneath his pale skin—proof that his birth had not been contaminated by the dark-skinned enemy"

It actually comes from the Spanish not the English, which may believe.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

I second that, and third and fourth it. It's complete baloney with no evidence what so ever, and is so laughable I honestly feel bad for frequenting a site that this topic comes up so much on. I wish David Icke never talked about this nonsense because that's where all these whackjobs got this idea from.

In case a fifth, sixth or seventh is required to execute this suggestion, you can count on me! It's so discouraging to have any conversations about ufo evidence. Half the time, the person I'm talking with interrupts me by grabbing my arm and asking if I'd ever read any David Icke. Dysinfo at its pinnacle!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Its project camelot....enough said.
They have absolutely no credibility with me in any way shape or form.
Don't drink their kool aid.

Go thru each interview they have done and you will see how insane these people are from their suggestions and claims,they never give proof or documentation.
They will claim they have things but you never get to see them.
The one i will suggest that was decent was the interview with Jim Marrs.....other then that its just garbage from a couple egotistical blowhards who love the sound of their own voices.

As soon as I saw the link I knew better then to click it.
edit on 14-4-2011 by DrumsRfun because: I have reptilian bloodlines

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

Robert Lacey sums this up.

" a nobleman demonstrated his pedigree by holding up his sword arm to display the filigree of blue-blooded veins beneath his pale skin—proof that his birth had not been contaminated by the dark-skinned enemy"

It actually comes from the Spanish not the English, which may believe.

en.wikipedia.org...

Moors, yes. (damn them moors).
But ultimately, the same result...your right...forgot it was originally a spanish term...been awhile since I researched that...but ultimately its the veins on pale skinned people to show either not tainted, or, with the english, non farmers.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Its all good, my post was made while you were making yours, so to me they appeared at the thread at the same time.
and as the info was different i decided to leave it up

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just as I thought....I went to the link and there is absolutely no proof as usual.
I can draw pictures and write a story as well.....what makes it true??

No evidence whatsoever as always.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Just as I thought....I went to the link and there is absolutely no proof as usual.
I can draw pictures and write a story as well.....what makes it true??

No evidence whatsoever as always.

See, you cannot prove it isn't true...therefore its true...and to say otherwise means your a reptilian disinfo agent.

which you are not...

Please do not think DrumsRfun is a reptilian disinfo agent...because that would be silly, and measures would be taken to personally show you why that is silly...

so keep in mind folks...this topic is silly, and DrumsRfun is -not- a reptilian agent with level 28 clearance red tier project.

Add: When I said level 28 clearance red tier project, I do not mean there is a level 28 clearance red tier project. that is just a made up term, actually, that means nothing. do not consider it as it would simply be a waste of your time and may make your life worse somehow by wasteing time..so its best to just pretend it was never even there.
edit on 14-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ah good old ATS. Block chemtrails but the "reptilian" and the "I'm really an alien with a message" threads live on.

I believe the people at the top screwing everyone over and just human beings, albeit not like you and I. We have morals and a conscience.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SeraphSirius

Hey thanks for the heads up,I wasn't aware of this person he sound like he has some pretty interesting information especially concerning our history that's the one thing I really want to know about because it sounds like he has something explosive on our origins.I'm watching one of the videos now trying to get caught up,I'll check back with later with my opinion on the subject.............thanks again!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Thats the obvious answer for most people when you disagree.....HES A DISINFO AGENT!!!!

Thanks for the chuckle,heres a star.

I really wish people didn't have such open minds that their brains fall out.
Project camelot in my opinion is a great example of taking advantage of the gullible.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Thanks for the chuckle,heres a star.

...seriously...wtf. You KNOW its against protocol discussing the star alliance or project sunfire! Chamber on secure channel only!

I really wish people didn't have such open minds that their brains fall out.
Project camelot in my opinion is a great example of taking advantage of the gullible.

Oh, I like PC enough...alot of good entertainment from some of their interviews, and they got a good 25-50% truth tucked in there. However, the rest is nonsense and actual disinfo to destroy the credibility of the 25-50%

The best way to distort something is to bring it up into the light...show it to all, then add all sorts of nonsense in there to have people know what to reject in full.

They need more skeptics on board to filter what is being said. I dont believe PC is purposefully letting out disinfo, I think they are just a product of believing anything and have become a pipeline for distortion masters to use.

Some of their interviews, I do enjoy...such as Bob Dean (he may be a bit crazy, but I enjoy entertaining belief in his views anyhow...its comforting, even if he is lacking any evidence to his claims)...however, as much as I like Dean, I realize he may simply be dreaming or purposefully distorting, and so I keep that in mind and realize I am just listening to what may be little more than elegant sci-fi.

But ya, the reptilian thing really bugs me...really really bugs me (not because bugs are tasty either)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
wow now thats what i call a racist fairy tale
this is racial therory for the insane, being a fantasist is ok i would not have commented but a racist fantasist is just not on. you and who ever made that crap up are CA-RAA-ZY

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I liked the Jim Marrs interview and some of the Dean stuff.
They do have some interesting stuff but I find most of it to be entertainment and far out claims that just make me shake my head.
You might be right about it being on purpose.

I did make a thread on the Marrs interview tho so I will link it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

For me I usually find their interviewees to be loads of bs and i find it rare when they have something credible which is why I hate what they do.
Every now and again you get a gem like that interview I linked....near the end even Jim asks how they are going to spin it like he doesn't trust them which says alot to me,with him being a journalist and researcher.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

There are plenty of stories of underground bases around, Dulce is a popular one with its shoot outs there between the humans and aliens. If you are happy with the governments 'no comment' on the ET situation that is fine, I am not. I know our history is a lot more complex than can fit into one chapter of a book, as with creation. Even fitting our history into one book as with evolution is pretty tough. We need a really big library if we want all the facts. There is a lot of evidence around, it is just not accepted in the scientific establishment that the history of civilisation is a lot older than the currently accepted 4,000 - 6,000 years or so.

As for being insanely gullible, I will put anything up for consideration. Even I got sucked in with 9/11 when that went down so I can be pretty stupid at times. As for your statement about fairies and lego blocks did paint a nice picture for how our great grand daddy the amoeba came together. Where does the will start? animals have it, what about insects, plants or the first bacteria? What is it that keeps it all together and running? Anyway getting off track.

I have come across stories that Earth is a bit of a basket case with its evolutionary history, here is another version of events www.exopaedia.org... . If you do start to take this whole ET question more seriously then sitting on the fence is a good way to be as there is a lot of conflicting and misinformation around. Over time some stories like Roswell do get reinforced from different sources it gives a bit more weight to the possibility. I am not in a position where I must now say this story is absolutely right or wrong, so I consider it jumping the gun to make a call either way. Overall, there are parts of the OP's link that kinda makes sense and other parts that appear bias.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join