It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Show Comedian Defends TSA - Adjustmensts have to be made for New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Daily Show Comedian Defends TSA

"Adjustments have to be made for a New World Order. And, if that means that you have to adjust your religious views and practices, then so be it" says Paul Mecurio, who works on the Daily Show with John Stewart. Paul was discussing the recent incident involving a 6 year old girl who was pat down by a TSA agent in the New Orleans airport.

More Info

Not a single major attack has taken place in the last decade, and these people want us to just roll over and accept any policy that comes along that invades our privacy or basic human rights. What a sham!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

What was it I heard that if you look like you're Irish Catholic, you will be the first to be groped by a TSA agent?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And So the world continues the downward spiral into madness...
At this point the best we can hope for is a short transition into a better world.. but i hope humanity and and not the bottom line of the almighty dollar reigns supreme.
and why did i know this was on faux before i saw the video

edit on 14-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I thought comedians were supposed to be funny.

His Punchline sucks.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ugh... I couldn't finish that video. All of those people on there except for surprisingly the Democratic Strategist made me want to vomit all over the place. Listen to those complete morons was about as fun as having burning diarrhea dripping down my thigh.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I hate to say this but comedy central as a whole is completely, entirely evil.

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert do NOTHING but essentially promote ignorance and caring about nobody but yourself. Colbert is the worst.

And dont even start me on Mr. Tosh.

All these guys are great, and I liked them all for a long while, but when you have an audience that will listen to you, you will be bought out in no time flat.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Am i the only one who watched that and heard him just mention 'i think its time for a new world order' not only that but he underminds religion in the same sentence !!! Very disturbing

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

I don't know what is more silly....Fox "News" having a second tier/sometimes Daily Show writer on for a "News" panel...or the OP taking what he says seriously at face value...did you notice he also suggested frisking "Grandmothers with Beards"...somehow I don't think he is some secret New World Order Insider who accidently let the evil plan slip.
edit on 14-4-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
That's all very well and good until it's HIS 6 year old being touched-up by someone in a uniform.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Well if that is the case then the comedian is in the wrong I dont care if you do make you trliving telling jokes a 6 year old girl getting felt up is no laughing matter to me.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You know, if there was really a terrorist problem, and the TSA was really there to protect us and make the airlines safer, then the 6yr old girl needs to go through the checks and pat downs like everybody else. After all you never know if these "terrorists" have bombs strapped to the kids.

The problem is that its all a #ing scam and they know this. The TSA doesn't really care. They are making mcdnalds workers wages and dont give a # whos plane goes down. No men in caves ever brought down the world trade centers, there are no real terrorists with box cutters.

And still, people are getting through with handguns and knives anyways.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

the only terrorists we have to worry about are our own governments who prey on our fear!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
And So the world continues the downward spiral into madness...
At this point the best we can hope for is a short transition into a better world.. but i hope humanity and and not the bottom line of the almighty dollar reigns supreme.
and why did i know this was on faux before i saw the video

edit on 14-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

You are being too optimistic.

new topics

top topics

join