It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crucifixion nails supposedly in the possession of filmmaker Simcha Jacobovici

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Filmmaker says he has crucifixion nails

Jacobovici is convinced the nails were used to crucify Jesus Christ and in his film sets about attempting to prove his theory. In a small forest near the Jerusalem neighborhood of Abu Tor, a pipe marks the site of a burial cave discovered by chance when a new road was dug in 1990, Haaretz said. Excavations at the site revealed two ossuaries containing bones. One of the vessels was inscribed with the name Caiaphas and the second Joseph son of Caiaphas, the newspaper said. Other artifacts found inside the burial cave included coins, a perfume bottle and two rusty nails which Jacobovici said he believes were used to crucify Jesus Christ. Read more: www.upi.com...

Many people are crying "hoax," as if he's deliberately deceiving people. I don't doubt that he found the nails, but I think he's coming to conclusions much too quickly. He should've taken the high road and said, "These nails were found in the tomb of the High Priest during the time of Christ, of the man who gave Christ up to the Romans. It would be interesting if these nails were totems he kept from the crucifixion," rather than making bombastic claims of certainty.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I believe something with the DNA of Jesus will be found. Then it will be matched to someone alive currently who can perform great miracles. And the events written in the book of Revelations will come to pass.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
How can he have them when I do?? Mine have no evidence along with them also, and you should just believe my claim!! I want to be in the news also....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
I believe something with the DNA of Jesus will be found. Then it will be matched to someone alive currently who can perform great miracles. And the events written in the book of Revelations will come to pass.

Prince William anyone ?

new topics

top topics

join