It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the truth (very powerful )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Could someone embedd this for me please, i have awful trouble doing it

I think this a positive message for all and should be passed around as much as is possible, the only thing i dont agre with is the Religious aspect, but the message still rings true

Enjoy people and keep it happy

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Just copy every thing after the / sign....in this case hit the share buitton and you get: youtu.be...
So we only copy: pZZI_coePtc
good vid

edit on 14-4-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Its a nice video, done to death though. It offends me when he says "I am the Lord your God". It is horribly foolish to go around putting words in the mouth of God.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Its a nice video, done to death though. It offends me when he says "I am the Lord your God". It is horribly foolish to go around putting words in the mouth of God.

It offends you when he says I am the Lord your God? really?

can you provide us with ONE bit of advice from your God, that was not written by MAN??
you know actual voice or written word of God. Please do not say the ten commandents unless you can produce the original copy.

Parker

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Very creative video!

It just goes to show you, thats its not the situation you are in, it's the way you look at it that will determine the outcome.

S&F for you.

Parker

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Sounds like the dude from Zeitgeist.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I DONT BELIEVE THIS FOR ONE MILLISECOND! DONT YOU DARE TRY TO SHOVE THIS DOWN MY THROAT. Mother Ashtar will not be pleased.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

THANKS,I,love this,Thanks for helping them post this....I,saw this before,its neat how this is done.I,believe what god says.

top topics

join