It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampant Immigration Dividing The UK says Cameron

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

I think your interpratation of 'racism' differs from the majority.

To me a racist believes their particular race is somewhat superior to one or more other races.
I can't recall anyone saying that 'The English', (I thought we were discussing the UK and not just England but that appears to be too complicated for some to be able to differentiate between), are more superior than any other race or that any particular race is inferior to any other.

It is far too easy to cry 'racism' when someone is incapable of articulating a reasoned arguement or understanding and respecting a different opinion.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

I think your interpratation of 'racism' differs from the majority.

To me a racist believes their particular race is somewhat superior to one or more other races.
I can't recall anyone saying that 'The English', (I thought we were discussing the UK and not just England but that appears to be too complicated for some to be able to differentiate between), are more superior than any other race or that any particular race is inferior to any other.

It is far too easy to cry 'racism' when someone is incapable of articulating a reasoned arguement or understanding and respecting a different opinion.

Claiming White people owns England based on color is racism, not even an idiot can deny that. That is like saying that black people owns South Africa. That is racism.

You don't own nothing based on your color.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So on what basis do Indian's own India or Pakistani's own Pakistan?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

So on what basis do Indian's own India or Pakistani's own Pakistan?

Not based on their color obviously.

Where were you born?

Don't act like you own Britain more than my uncle because I guarantee my uncle has done more for Britain than those white bigots who act like they own the land.
edit on 16-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
For those who care about it ;
Freehold property is NOT an evidence of an ownership of land in UK .
English people have a distinct culture and England is their homeland , no one can deny this fact .
As for ' owning ' the land which you live on ; well , that is not how things are in England .
Unless if you are a soverign or a landed gentry , all you ever going to own out of England is a piece of paper .

According to EU , there are 560 million Europeans who have a right to come and settle in UK .
Similarly , British have whole of Europe to settle now .

Unless EU is abolished , I don't see how this discussion is going to solve the migration problem .

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If not based on colour on what basis do Indian's own India or Pakistani's own Pakistan?

You have huffed and puffed yet said little to support your arguement.

And as for your Uncle, I've never said anything about him and wouldn't dream of doing so, especially as you have said absolutely nothing about what he has or hasn't done.

Flowery prose is easy, but it helps if you add at least a bit of substance.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
To say that white people own the uk is to a certain degree correct,the people and dominent culture to inhabit this land are by definition white and have lived on this island for tens of thousands of years,during that time we had very little immigration and even that immigration was off white origion from europe,distincly the uk up until after world war 2 had been unchanged since before the last ice age,we brits are a unique people and have the same claim to this land as the new zealand mauri have to thiers and as such they are recognised as a unique people as set out by the united nations,we brits are not considered a unique people,that in my book is discrimination,it does cut both ways you know,no other person regardless of colour or creed is entitiled to the lands of the united kingdom,there are of course exceptions regardless of race or creed to those who have serviced this country who merit that entitlement,but look at the situation we are in today,just off the top of my head take for instance the middle east/north africa conflicts going on,look who's coming to europe,millions of people just abandoning thier countries to come here,mostly men that have no education and are of no use to us,so why are they coming,they obviously dont want to integrate with us,ask yourself why are they coming then,they didnt bother to bring thier wifes and kids,they abandoned them,so ask yourself again why are they here.

i have every right to question who is coming to my country,i have every right to object if i think they offer nothing,i have my family to look after and i have every right of securing thier safety i speak for the whole country when i say we where not asked period,and no one has the right to dictate otherwise,who do you think you are too even try

The immigrants of the 50s and 60s are not the same people we are getting nowadays,i remember when there where boat loads of people coming into the uk on a daily basis to fill up jobs after the war,those people where from the common wealth/brittish empire and those people and thier kids got the same education as native british children and for the most part integrated into british society and became valuable members of society,these people were needed and where invited.what we have now is people breaking the law to be here,in my opinion you cant be trusted after that

We are all racists us white british folk

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Lots to comment about. Mmmm where to start.
OK Multiculturalism doesnt work, The USA is the best example of that.
The West German Leader said the same thing a month or so ago, The Turkish Experiment didnt work.
I always have a laugh when Americans argue with Brits.....Ifn ya White, Your the same people!!! American was started by the British.
Europe had older tribes, the Neandathals come to mind. Pre Germanic tribes in the Isles, there were the Picts, and Druids, where did they come from, Atlantis Maybe?
The Romans Ruled Brittainia For 400 years or so, b4 they left, and thru all that time they were generally "Foreigners" in Britain. That is LONGER than the White British who call themselves Americans, have invaded and lived in North America for!!!! Much Longer than they have been in Oz (only 240 years here).
People are Emigrating to Sunny Britain (Australia) by the 1000s every month, AND they are all Whiteys, not one is African or Indian. (from Britain that is)
The Slave trade, had to be the most stupid thing that Whiteys had ever done, and they are still paying for it.
I know it worked for the Egyptian and Most other Middle East societys and the Romans, never mind.
Anyway, we all know white is Wonderful
I see in todays paper that even poor ol buffalo soldiers in the West Indies are covering themselves with bleach to turn white, because it makes them more attractive to rich people (there words).......Cant blame them...it worked for Micheal Jackson and his family. Even turned his black genes white in the Womb!!! OOOoooh Damn straight brother.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

If not based on colour on what basis do Indian's own India or Pakistani's own Pakistan?

You have huffed and puffed yet said little to support your arguement.

And as for your Uncle, I've never said anything about him and wouldn't dream of doing so, especially as you have said absolutely nothing about what he has or hasn't done.

Flowery prose is easy, but it helps if you add at least a bit of substance.

Wait, I'm not the one saying I own a country based on my color. Pakistanis are not black, nor white, nor yellow, Pakistan is not owned by any of those colors, Pakistan is owned by Pakistanis, those who were born in Pakistan, the citizens of Pakistan, those who work and pay their darn taxes to make Pakistan a better place.

The same goes for England, if you sit their and act like you own England anymore than other tax payers, you are just kidding yourself. When you judge yourself based on color, your are a damn racist bigot, that is what it is, why do you even bother denying it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Lots to comment about. Mmmm where to start.
OK Multiculturalism doesnt work, The USA is the best example of that.
The West German Leader said the same thing a month or so ago, The Turkish Experiment didnt work.
I always have a laugh when Americans argue with Brits.....Ifn ya White, Your the same people!!! American was started by the British.
Europe had older tribes, the Neandathals come to mind. Pre Germanic tribes in the Isles, there were the Picts, and Druids, where did they come from, Atlantis Maybe?
The Romans Ruled Brittainia For 400 years or so, b4 they left, and thru all that time they were generally "Foreigners" in Britain. That is LONGER than the White British who call themselves Americans, have invaded and lived in North America for!!!! Much Longer than they have been in Oz (only 240 years here).
People are Emigrating to Sunny Britain (Australia) by the 1000s every month, AND they are all Whiteys, not one is African or Indian. (from Britain that is)
The Slave trade, had to be the most stupid thing that Whiteys had ever done, and they are still paying for it.
I know it worked for the Egyptian and Most other Middle East societys and the Romans, never mind.
Anyway, we all know white is Wonderful
I see in todays paper that even poor ol buffalo soldiers in the West Indies are covering themselves with bleach to turn white, because it makes them more attractive to rich people (there words).......Cant blame them...it worked for Micheal Jackson and his family. Even turned his black genes white in the Womb!!! OOOoooh Damn straight brother.

Whites were involved in the slave trade but were not be all and end all of it,blacks sold thier own and arabs ran the whole cartel,fact,the planet is multicultured,just go into space and look at the planet,it made up of many races,unique to thier own lands.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

How many white british people live in pakistan ?,embassy staff dont count,i'll help you out 0
can a white british person move to pakistan and have kids thier and become pakistani and thier kids become pakistani no,

how many pakistanis live in the uk 1,200,000 and they and thier kids are considered british

am i still a racist,i think the pakistanis are racist.

This happens to be just one of the hundreds of countries that send people to the uk and its a oneway cycle,most other countries come to my country,in return im not welcome in thiers unless im a tourist and spending money.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

Well when you examine the war England is involved with the neighbor of Pakistan, obviously non.

If Pakistan invaded Ireland, I don't think any Pakistani would be safe in London.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Most people in the uk didnt want these wars to begin with,and at the same time, the uk goverment is importing people from countries its engaged in wars with,anyone who says anything against this is a racist,facist,ect,i have nothing to gain and everything to loose from all of this

This is what we are up against,is it not my right to decide whats best for me and my country,we brits are in agrement that its our choice where the country goes, not some out of touch british goverment and illegal eu buerocrats.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah

Most people in the uk didnt want these wars to begin with,and at the same time, the uk goverment is importing people from countries its engaged in wars with,anyone who says anything against this is a racist,facist,ect,i have nothing to gain and everything to loose from all of this

This is what we are up against,is it not my right to decide whats best for me and my country,we brits are in agrement that its our choice where the country goes, not some out of touch british goverment and illegal eu buerocrats.

The problem is that Muslim see Western nations as choosing their own government therefore they believe the actions of their government represents the will of the people.

I understand this to be a very big mis-belief, but it is a reality which need to be changed. Muslims truly believes this, they see the West as Democracy, and as a system where the people responsible for the actions of the government because the government is apparently picked by the people.

How do you address such a problem?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR

The problem is that Muslim see Western nations as choosing their own government therefore they believe the actions of their government represents the will of the people.

I understand this to be a very big mis-belief, but it is a reality which need to be changed. Muslims truly believes this, they see the West as Democracy, and as a system where the people responsible for the actions of the government because the government is apparently picked by the people.

How do you address such a problem?

peoples of those nations need to be educated,but it isnt my responsibility to educate them and tell them thier wrong about their perseptions off me and my country,i on the otherhand have educated myself about them and their countries and my conclussion is that i dont want them here and its my right and opinion to think that

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I believe, mr. Cameron, that the endless leeching by royal families, that the corporatist globalist agenda your predecessors pushed upon their people, that your inability to deal with internal problems you have with your youth - whom are the future, is dividing your nation. Your inability to LEAD, something which you seem to have in common with your foreign counterparts, is dividing your nation.

But mostly, the pillaging done by Brittain over the course of history will have to be balanced out. When you refuse to learn from history, you are bound to repeat it - on the other side of the fence.

Odds of Cameron reading this?

edit on 16-4-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So you think they are uneducated for believing your own claim that you are free, and you choose your own government through Democracy. They are educated, it is your people who deceive them.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So you think they are uneducated for believing your own claim that you are free, and you choose your own government through Democracy. They are educated, it is your people who deceive them.

I have read your posts with interest from calling reasonable people racists to yourself referring to Asian people as yellows, which did put a smile on my handsome white, superior face (find the joke at your own will). Seldom have I see someone trip over their own arguments as often as you do but I admire your ability to ignore your glaring errors and blindly soldier on.

Back to the topic however. I feel it is a resource issue rather than a racist one. There is also my personal belief that those who you are voted to protect should be quite near the top when making decisions. Basically, services are stretched to breaking point and the reason is the amount of people using them. So lets stop adding to that burden
Secondly, if you contribute, you should receive a fair proportion back. Don't contribute, don't get back. Such simple economics.
It is about being fair to people who have already contributed.
I am a British person currently residing in Kazakhstan. Here KZ is for KZ people. Everyone else had better work hard and contribute because the system does nothing for you as an Ex-pat. We work, pay tax, I probably put back 70 to 80% of my salary back into KZ via living expenses and as a result, I tend to not be seen as someone draining KZ of it's future, although A LOT here say I should get the fuc out and let a KZ person do my job.......... Not that there is 1 who is qualified in Atyrau city, but what the hell.. Something which helped was learning Russian (the most commonly spoken language, most KZ folks here in Atyrau don't speak Kazakh). It helped me integrate, it shows locals I am trying, they like it so I do it. I want to fit in.
There are many Ex-pats here who don't try to fit in and they don't last long.
I feel it is reasonable and if applied in the UK would also be very empowering, these isolated folks could get better jobs and have a better life. Then they could pay tax and wouldn't be a burden. But plenty don't, they have made problems, why would we choose to invite more people who cause problems??
Would you invite problematic neighbours to your home and pay for them??? Of course not.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Its the british peoples fault for not controling our goverment well enough,they now have full reign to do anything they want with zero accountability,we are slowly awakening to whats happening around us,we are fighting back,as too are the peoples of said muslims lands,yes they are uneducated in that detail thinking we are free and choose our goverment and that the goverment is the will of the people,i dont think as people they are entirely uneducated as that would be silly to even think that.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Its the british peoples fault for not controling our goverment well enough,they now have full reign to do anything they want with zero accountability,we are slowly awakening to whats happening around us,we are fighting back,as too are the peoples of said muslims lands,yes they are uneducated in that detail thinking we are free and choose our goverment and that the goverment is the will of the people,i dont think as people they are entirely uneducated as that would be silly to even think that.

My point is, "isn't it the British people's fault for claiming they are free, that they control their own government, their own destiny etc, isn't that what freedom means?"

How is it Muslim people's fault for being naive and believing British population's own words?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join