It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampant Immigration Dividing The UK says Cameron

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by AngryOne

diversity is the spice of life ! or so they say!

why not charge immigrants , immigration tax for the first 3 years they live and work here , they have to learn english and integrate into society and then after that they dont pay immigration tax !

edit on 15-4-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

Or you could just skip all that and have them stay in there OWN lands where they belong.
This is not about "hate"; this is about self-preservation and survival.

"Black lands for Blacks; Yellow lands for Yellows; Brown lands for Browns; White lands for EVERYONE.....???"

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ahoote

TextCollectively all the countries in the EU pay a certain amount into the pot to fund the immigrants, if the load wasn't split between all of the members of the european community there would be some big holes in the balance sheets. You are correct about the UK paying an exorbitant amount in fees but I would imagine all the wealthier countries do as Ireland Greece Portugal and spain are in dire straits if what we are led to believe in the news is correct. If their debt was attributed as bad/unrecoverable, then the euro would be devalued even further by the ratings firms and the whole union/people would suffer. edit on 15-4-2011 by ahoote because: (no reason given)

Speaking of money...I put this feed on ATS a while ago now, but it seems so relevant once again to the situation. I don't know properly how to download a link, so I'll just paste the page for you on Youtube. Will only take 3 minutes of your time. Incredibly funny and frightening at the same time.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

I think the only thing racist,are those people that want other people to learn a language,or a custom,or the BRITISH WAY,or to get the hell out. Many of YOUR countrymen have that feeling.Just check this thread. Many in Germany had that feeling in 1933. You do see the point I am making,right? Where does it end? Whats next for the British on their Island. Camps for the Islamic people? How about finding a happy medium,instead of becoming a bigoted country overnight,due to the failures of your Government ?

What is racist about asking immigrants to learn my language and understand the culture of Britian. They will expect to recieve the benefits that tax payers enjoy before they add value to the economy. Unless you lived in Germany in 1933 how do you know that many in Germany expected immigrants to learn german? There was little immigration to Germany in the 1930s so I fail to see the arguement you are making.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

Originally posted by sapien82

diversity is the spice of life ! or so they say!

why not charge immigrants , immigration tax for the first 3 years they live and work here , they have to learn english and integrate into society and then after that they dont pay immigration tax !

Or you could just skip all that and have them stay in there OWN lands where they belong.
This is not about "hate"; this is about self-preservation and survival.

"Black lands for Blacks; Yellow lands for Yellows; Brown lands for Browns; White lands for EVERYONE.....???"

your american so I will assume you arent being sarcastic in this statement ( another broad stereotpye),
but seriously SERIOUSLY

where in the world can you tell me is yellow land ?, Black land ? , and brown land , and while your at it where is white land ?
and yes I am being sarcastic ,
the earth is not seperated by the colour of our skin or the boundaries created on maps.
If you really believe this then Im slightly worried about the way you think about the world

but I have got this wrong and you were being sarcastic , then yeh that was pretty funny , something maybe frankie boyle would laugh at !

Further more thats the great thing about being human , you have the freedom to live where you choose , you are not confined to the country of your birth, every human should be allowed to travel this planet as they please, provied they remain lawful and respect the cultures they move through whilst doing so.
Back in the day before passports and national identity cards you simply had to contact the country you wanted to goto and they said yeh come on over.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

No, I'm serious.

Further more thats the great thing about being human , you have the freedom to live where you choose , you are not confined to the country of your birth, every human should be allowed to travel this planet as they please

But you see, that's just my point-what if some people don't really like "diversity"? Why must it be FORCED upon us against our will?
That's just unfair.
That's just WRONG.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Maybe I should come to Britain and become a politician.

If you can lie through your back teeth to millions of people and screw them over at the same time then yeh you qualify for politiciandom.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

ook so you keep all what you got and they keep all what they have.

so all the immgrant will return to there country and after that we go much futher we close all the border.

and let's go more and more futher so if you don't want those people so why you have to enjoy there resources so no more oil the arab will keep it for them, no more gaz the african will keep it for them,the chinese will do the same and all the other country will keep all there resources evereybody stay in his country and the world will be better...you will see how your world will be much much better, let's do that... today i read so much ugly things it's a shame... i'm sick i did not want to say anything more about that subject but now this is insane you are a rascist and a hater and don't lie to yourself... because you use this #ing oil for your car, you use this #ing gaz who do you think make your #ing cloths, where do come from you #ing computer, your food... you are just a selfish guy who think only about his littel person end of story... and now i'm #ing angry
edit on 15-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Nah, commerce should be fine. But again:Multiculturalism just screws everything up.

And you're from France, right?
So come on! Don't try to act like you don't know what I'm talking about.

EDIT:Just saw your edit and, uh....wow. Just why are you so pissed off? I speak the truth, do I not?
Furthermore, HOW am I racist? HOW am I a hater? And just how am I "selfish"?
edit on 15-4-2011 by AngryOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
Don't know really. Repatriate them by giving them £500,000 each? BNP Nick Griffin suggested giving them £50,000 each.

I think we can solve this, for the most part, without any drastic, evil or violent action (like the Nazis did),

- Dismantle the EU, or at least leave it.
- Tighten borders.
- Dismantle the culture of political correctness.
- Ban instant welfare for immigrants.
- Enforce minimum wage.
- Offer a certain amount of money for voluntarily repatriation. Don't forcefully encourage immigrants to take it, just gently let them know the option is available to them.
- Ban positive discrimination.

None of the above things infringe upon anyone's basic liberties, and yet after a couple of decades we would find immigration near enough stop and many immigrants have returned home. Why? Because many immigrants are only in Britain because of the special treatment they receive. Take that away from them, let them be treated like the natives, and you'll find that Britain isn't quite so attractive anymore (it's cold, wet and full of 'racists', apparently).

First blood was drawn by the political establishment, not the various natives of Britain, and immigrants were quick to jump on and suck like leeches. So the above, peaceful measures are really quite generous and considerate from the natives. The British people could justifiably kick unwelcome parasites out without a care for their human rights. After all, when you emigrate with no intention of blending into the host country you can't really say you held up your end of the bargain can you.

No-one wants to see another Holocaust or episode of forced repatriation, but some measures will be necessary before it gets so serious that people call for one. This thread makes it clear how strong the feeling has become in Europe and it's only going to grow.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

i'm glad someone agree's... just gonna have to see what happens now,
and play it out from there

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

don't make me laugh, we a have a stupid president who use lie to win his stupid election but we are not dumb ! we know how to make a revolution, we are a pain in the ass french people are the worst, yes we have some people here and there trying to spread those idea we just let them talk for the moment but in the right moment we will eat them, yea i'm french and yea i hate rascist like many french, we can say it's enough !

you will see any rascist find a way in france and if it happen so you can say france is in war

and if you are aware sarkozy is loosing all his credibilty and many french a starting to say stop this immigrant things because there are not the problem sarkozy had done a very bad job and still do all this governement are corrupted and now he wanna cover it with all this uggly idea... never, never i will understand it

and Multiculturalism have creat many great things and if you think your idea do not smell like rascism so look in the dictionary for this word...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I really do not see what the hell is wrong with asking immigrants to our country, or ANY country, to learn the language of the land which hosts them, and to respect our laws and citizens while they are here? WHAT THE HELL FIRE IS WRONG WITH THAT?

Will someone please enlighten me as to why this is not a reasonable request?

It isn't as if English lessons will cost them anything for gods sake - everything is ALL FREE for them here anyway, thanks to all the TAXPAYERS here

We give them and their families everything they want and need, for free, and without so much as a 'kiss my arse' for our trouble - so why can't they make a little effort to learn our language and to integrate. They could be part of our communities instead of forming their own and shutting us out.

We have helped them and continue to help them, it won't kill them to make an effort for what they get, will it?

I am so bored of all this bowing and scraping to them just because we don't want to be branded racists if we don't.

Tell me I am racist if ya want - I don't care anymore.

And Cameron should be very careful and listen to us, because there is a growing number of people who are fed up with tippy-toeing round immigrants whilst trampling over the rest of us. Our patience is spent and Cameron knows it.

He better believe it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

(???)
I can hardly understand you, but anyway....all I'm saying is that forcing different groups of people together against their will has a powerfully detrimental effect on society.
"Diversity" is a bad thing!!! I'm from America, I know this.....and considering you're from France, you should also know this. I mean, COME ON--just how much crime did the French have to deal with back in the day? Not much, I assume. But the wonderful gift of multiculturalism changed all that!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

ok anyway i leave you here because i have the feeling that i'm in the white supremacy meeting... and i don't want waist my time...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

What, to much logic for you?
AM I RIGHT OR AM I WRONG?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The race card seems to be used a lot these days, anyone who speaks out about the destruction of their country is a racist,how original,its sad that people can only use the race card and end all discussion without puting any off their own idea's about solving the problem into the mix , us supposed racists seem to be the only ones debating the problems and puting forward how we can have our countries back,we were never asked for these problems and we are the victoms of this and so are our children , the do-gooders have no answers apart from name calling,this is what we are up against,sad realy

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

would that be the same logic you used to split the world into brown land , black land , yellow land and white land ?

did you learn anything in school about the evolution of the human race ?

and how many times do I have to say this , racism that word itself should be changed completely , people are xenophobic , meaning they dont like people from other places .
after all we are all the same race , the human race.

our differences are only apparent physical attributes through phenotypes in our genes, so angry one do you not like people because they have different skin colour than your own , or because they are from another country and have different cultures?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

(???)
I can hardly understand you, but anyway....all I'm saying is that forcing different groups of people together against their will has a powerfully detrimental effect on society.
"Diversity" is a bad thing!!! I'm from America, I know this.....and considering you're from France, you should also know this. I mean, COME ON--just how much crime did the French have to deal with back in the day? Not much, I assume. But the wonderful gift of multiculturalism changed all that!

You have an awful lot to say about what's going on in this country concerning immigration considering that you are an American! Could it be that you're jumping on the bandwagon? You sound like one of those Hitler loving skin headed nazi lovers that the USA seems to be breeding in increasing numbers, especially in the southern states. While I don't like the fact that my country is being steered towards anarchy by a government that doesn't care whether it's citizens, be them white, black, rich or poor, end up sleeping in shop doorways due to government policy; I'm sure that us Brits will not be tempted to take advice from anyone from a country that has just elected it's first black leader who is hell bent in destroying your once great nation!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

*Sigh*
So I'm a NAZI because I tell the truth? Typical knee-jerk liberal response.
Again, I ask the question:Am I right or am I wrong?

I'm sure that us Brits will not be tempted to take advice from anyone from a country that has just elected it's first black leader who is hell bent in destroying your once great nation!

.....I'm a bit confused. THIS quote sounds kind of "racist".

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join