It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima radiation release charts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hello all ,

much like the HAARP website ,

this one was offline almost all week till today ..

i couldnt see the charts on there and they kept redirecting me back to their homepage ..

and now that its back .. i have a feeling its been worst since last week .. notice the blue clouds in north america ..

last week it was a faded purple color .. the least in effect in the color chart listed in the right side of the graph ..

now we can see feathers of blue smoke dissipating everywhere .. , thats a serious cause of concern ..

whats your thoughts on this ??

transport.nilu.no...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
i made a thread earlier with videos

of this data and i was wondering

what site he was getting his data from

so thanks for the link

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
my pleasure ,

hopefully it wont get worst ..

if it starts to get yellowy everywhere im gonna panic !

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fazeone1981
my pleasure ,

hopefully it wont get worst ..

if it starts to get yellowy everywhere im gonna panic !

Don't get me wrong, don't mean this in a bad way but if you're going to panic then what? Protest to the government and demand anti radiation medicine, protective gear or shelter, some action towards the crisis?

Personally, even if I live in Europe I'm considering migrating to Australia, even if it appears to be a dumbass move because the consensus is "things are not that bad". Not that I think I will get lucky, but I realize I'm living in a country that neglected Tsjernobyls fallout back then, has almost 0 precautions to disasters (best is a commercial advising people to have a pathetic supply of several items in case of emergency) and recently I'm thinking why the hell did my government build a nuclear facility close to sea (just beyond our wonderful dykes) while the country is below sealevel. I mean seriously what were they thinking "Ah that's a handy inexpensive cooling solution!". Really, I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not so sure the masses would be told about something severe.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i think the best way out of this mess is praying , and hope that everthing is gonna stablilise .. >

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fazeone1981

It does say these are "potential clouds" in your link,although its still very worrying IMO.

Watch this video of inside the zone...bad or what.

www.liveleak.com...

Not sure how much good praying alone will achieve at this point,but no harm in trying I guess.

new topics

top topics

join