It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel lies again (?) exposed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
and here's more picture discrepancies !!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the bus has broken window parts hanging off the side.

www.foxnews.com...

the bus here has _NO_ broken window parts hanging off the side !!!!!!!!!!

W_T_F ?????

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

OK I clearly see that one. A possible explanation might be an earth quake. Everyone should put their own possible explanation for the two pictures and the obvious hanging and no hanging of some type of sheet? Or is it part of the window?/

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
three front view photos.

take note of the landscapes.

take note of the towers.

a lot of trees
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88085ebbcbf2.jpg[/atsimg]

one tree.....look at the towers
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2074e29eb95f.jpg[/atsimg]

no tree !!.......different towers ??
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47556975e17d.jpg[/atsimg]

same bus in all photos.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
and here we see different landscapes from a rear view.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/994399e4f2ac.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef84a53d6013.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed43ac662b7c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb2163974cab.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I find it very strange that the bus is photographed from all these different locations. What did they take it for a tour around the countryside after it was blown up? Why is there never a tow truck hooked up to it in any of the photos? This incident smells very fishy to me. I don't trust the Isreali regime at all.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask

I find it very strange that the bus is photographed from all these different locations. What did they take it for a tour around the countryside after it was blown up? Why is there never a tow truck hooked up to it in any of the photos? This incident smells very fishy to me. I don't trust the Isreali regime at all.

I dont think it was moved at all....

the street is the same and some items on the ground are about the same....

try reading this thread for more comments: www.abovetopsecret.com...

its hot...hot...hot...

pay close attention to some of the members comments.....I have more info there too...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by Wildbob77
First, there has never been a state of Palestine.

That's complete bologna. Herodotus, Josephus, Pliny... do yourself a favor and try reading some history that wasn't printed by Zionist revisionists in the last fifty years, Pallestine has been around since about 1000 BC. You don't erase history with an edict, even if you owned every printing press in the world.

I had a thread up a while back the OP might find of interest...

Funny, if you bothered to read proper history instead of pandering to Arab nationalist propaganda then you'd know that there never has been an actual Palestinian state (the way the Arabs would have you believe).

After the Romans invaded, they renamed Judea (Southern part of the Kingdom of Israel) to Palestinae after crushing the Bar Kokhba revolt. They wanted to erase Israel from history and picked this particular name to remind the Jewish people of their ancient enemy, the Philistines. The Philistines were not Arabs, they were Aegean people hailing from in and around Crete (which is why they were also known as Sea People) who settled in the south of the Levant. Even under the Ottoman Empire (the empire that collapsed ceding control to the British) there was no Palestinian state. It was merely a province incorporated into the empire, the vilayet province to be specific.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
And yes thread starter you have missed some information. The crucial fact that in the video you posted the tank was loaded with explosives to simulate what would happen when a tank with a full ammunition load is hit. Correct me if I'm wrong but Jewish school buses are not loaded with explosive arms.

Also the missile in your video is a Javelin. The one launched at the school bus was a Russian made Kornet (the same Hezbollah used against Israel).

You can see a Kornet in use during the Lebanon war here: www.youtube.com...

See the explosion around 2:00 www.youtube.com...

This is not to mention that Gaza has a little history with the Kornet. On the 6th of December (2010) militants from Gaza launched a Kornet at an Israeli Merkava MK IV. This prompted Israel to deply the Trophy defense system which successfully foiled a Kornet launched at a tank on the 11th of March of this year.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Finding it hard not to insult you here. You can clearly see that the shots are taken at different angles. Note the mud/grass embankment, the flap and the pool of liquid near by. Also note the yellow strip in the road. It's also entirely possible that the bus had been moved a little due to traffic.

Also note that Hamas (their military wing) actually claimed responsibility for this attack.

I find it pretty disgusting that so many people in this thread are trying to justify some predisposed conclusion.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dendrotoxin

I think you will find that most people are looking for the truth.
one group is blinded by loyalty, one group blinded by mistrust and the third camp are just trying to get to the truth by looking at the evidence which is looking more and more like it is being falsified.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

I think you will find that most people are looking for the truth.
one group is blinded by loyalty, one group blinded by mistrust and the third camp are just trying to get to the truth by looking at the evidence which is looking more and more like it is being falsified.

Did you even read my post? Putting it frankly you're an idiot if you believe the evidence is being "falsified". People like you have a predisposed conclusion which you then relentless persue by finding any possible fault or using half truths.

The TRUTH is that the military wing of Hamas launched a Kornet anti-tank missile at a school bus as a part of an ongoing conflict. It's that simple.

As said:

- The video of the OP depicts a Javelin missile hitting a tank rigged with explosives in order to simulate what would happen upon impact with a tank with a full ammo load
- The weapon used in this incident is a Russian made Kornet. These have been used several times before by Gazan militants. These were also widely used by Hezbollah against Israeli tanks.
- The videos of Kornets vs tanks shows an impact more resemblance of the bus wreckage
- Hamas themselves claimed responsibility for the attack
- The pictures above are from different angles at different times. Obviously the bus may have been moved/tampered with/inspect etc due to the two casualties, military investigation and on coming traffic.

The bias against Israel on this forum is vile and disgusting. So misinformed.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I may very well be an idiot
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48d12e45b5dc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afa83a9a1ac9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3967f1de64f.jpg[/atsimg]

but I am not so blind as to believe that a stuffed childs toy is going to land on top of windsheild which appears to be blown inwards and not outwards. (you may want to find a youtube video to explain that one for me)
do 16 year old boys carry around stuffed toys in Israel?
after all, only 2 people where on board at the time, a 16 year old boy and the driver.

and then we even have reports gettin to us in Australia

Television footage showed the yellow bus with the back end badly damaged and the windscreen blown out, as a small teddy bear lay on the ground among shards of glass and pools of blood.
source
highlight added by me
didn't see any evidence of pools of blood or a teddy on the ground, in fact I failed to see any broken glass on the road in any picture.

but feel free to call me an idiot, this idiot.

so simplify it and so an idiot like me does not get confused
here are a list of questions you may choose to answer in point form.
1. why so many stuffed toys?
2. why was the windsheild blown in?
3. how did a stuffed toy land on the windscreen?
4. why was there no glass on the road?
edit on 15-4-2011 by munkey66 because: highlited important part

even I can admit I was wrong on 1 account, there does appear to be glass on the road in 1 picture, hard to tell what it really is, but the benefit of the doubt says it is more than likely glass.
and half of the windscreen is blown out, the other half in.
edit on 15-4-2011 by munkey66 because: corrected my oversight

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dendrotoxin

Finding it hard not to insult you here. You can clearly see that the shots are taken at different angles. Note the mud/grass embankment, the flap and the pool of liquid near by. Also note the yellow strip in the road. It's also entirely possible that the bus had been moved a little due to traffic.

Also note that Hamas (their military wing) actually claimed responsibility for this attack.

I find it pretty disgusting that so many people in this thread are trying to justify some predisposed conclusion.

why would the bus have been "moved a little due to traffic" ??????

if rockets are coming ...... they STOP traffic

Your arguments are not convincing enough ... you base your conclusions on MSM only and your possible loyalties ..... OK.

I still say false flag......

and the yellow line in the front shots are in the same place .... same road ..... bus in same place ??

edit on 16-4-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I agree....good pics

heartwarming

holsom

pathetic

false flag

military training exercise

exploitaion

and I wonder why big bad Israel is SO afraid of a few rockets ??

why can't they seem to invade and confiscate ?

The U.S. does it all the time !!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
some answers about the pics and comments are on the last 3 or 4 pages of the other thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join