It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS gives me the strangest dreams...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I haven't been on ATS for a couple of days, and last night i had the strangest dream.

After the usual giant chocolate bar chasing me.. i had another dream, I live in the UK and like a giant group of tsunamis where due to hit the UK in intervals of a few minutes, it was raining, and the 1st hit, I managed to get away (to another country.. only in a dream huh) But it was really random, never dreamt of anything like that before, It wasn't scary.. it was scarily calm.

Just thought I would share here because my dreams usually correspond with things if I forget about them.

Sorry if I wasted anyones time. =]

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
When you start dreaming of tsunamis with rogue dolphins coming at you with lasers on their heads and UFO's above you with reptilians coming out all the while you see the two muppet guys in their VIP sky box narrating your dream then you have issues

Nah I have some pretty funny dreams thanks to what I read here on ATS. Sometimes they would make a great sci-fi movie

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbWonder

Ah you cant waste anyones time sharing your dreams.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbWonder

i screamed NOOOOOOOO the other night and scared my wife. id been reading posts on here for a while before signing up. i was being chased by an 'matrix agent' and when he was strangling me i pulled his face off while screaming NOOOOOO waking myself up

dont worry its great fun and better than any high

try controlling your dream
edit on 14-4-2011 by SpectrumSeven because: spelling???

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The other week I logged on to ATS and found that Zorgon had made a thread about the military using black holes in assault rifles to drain the heat away and help the barrels last longer.

It was a great thread. Even mnemth1 was there talking about how this can't be true because black holes don't exist, etc. He even had an electrical explanation for it.

Phage was arguing that zorgon was hoaxing us and that the gun barrels just used a new alloy.

I took screenshots - even I thought Zorgon was trolling us all hard.

Then I woke up...

ATS dreams are weird.

top topics

join